Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days (1191 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / 9 Things Nigerians Expect From President Buhari In 2016 / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh (2) (3) (4)

Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by Realdeals(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ibe Kachikwu, group managing director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), has assured Nigerians that the impact of the ongoing reforms in the corporation would be felt within the next two months. Kachikwu charged the staff of the national oil firm to transform NNPC into a profit-oriented organisation, saying efforts were in place to improve their welfare. He was speaking on Friday during his maiden interactive session with the top management of Nigeria’s foremost oil firm. “For the NNPC to transform into a profit center like its peers in other climes, the morale of the work force must be high,”Ohi Alegbe, spokesman of the corporation, quoted him as saying. “Ibe urged the management to provide leadership by example to the workforce while adding that sectionalism, tribalism and any form of non-transparent transactions must be completely stamped out of the NNPC. “The GMD noted that his administration would ensure that all the refineries of the corporation are run efficiently and profitably to meet the energy needs of the country. “He said the corporate service unit and all the strategic business units of the corporation would henceforth be run as profit centres while noting that the days when the corporation was perceived as a civil service organisation instead of a corporation were over. “The GMD urged members of staff to act as change agents and assured that in the next 60 days some of the strategic targets would be translated into concrete milestones to the appreciation of all Nigerians.

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/kachikwu-nigerians-expect-results-60-days
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by Realdeals(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
We are waiting, 60 days is around the corner
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by Firefire(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
waiting...

Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by dunsman(f): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
After 60 days no result?? U shld knw dat that old man sitting on one chair, in one building in one state, in one country will quickly order for ur probe undecided cause he was forced to appoint you before bloody bigot.
And to you masturbaters waiting to attack, remember d ltest version is 4.22 more ruthless Dan u can imagine

**Amm mood activated, anti masturbaters mode**
Processing.....
Voice machine says...
***u are now 100%safe from masturbaters***

Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by bettercreature(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Firefire:
okay...
You are waiting for other tanoids before you bombard this thread
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by Firefire(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
bettercreature:

Fake Party

Fake Change

Enough thugs...

Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by Tallesty1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good

Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by cccxxiii: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Critics will never see anything good.
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by bettercreature(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Firefire:

Fake Party

Fake Change

Enough thugs...
Quite sure you knows your criticism is not healthy,the last time i checked you were in germany
God will save you
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by dunsman(f): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
bettercreature:

***this is echo 212***
ReportReprt angry
*** masturbaters detected***
WhereWhere undecided
***upper level of the mother board sir***
Engage protocol 5 angry
***engaging...***
Echo 212 reporrt angry
*** all system clean, I repeat all system clean u can now proceed***
Copy echo 212, out grin grin grin
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by Firefire(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Quite sure you knows your criticism is not healthy,the last time i checked you were in germany
God will save you

What

Who are you?

Are you monitoring me? shocked shocked
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by bettercreature(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
dunsman:

***this is echo 212***
ReportReprt angry
WhereWhere undecided
Engage protocol 5 angry
***engaging...***
Echo 212 reporrt angry
dunceman,why are you insulting your brother?
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by bettercreature(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Firefire:

What

Who are you?

Are you monitoring me? shocked shocked
Yes ofcourse,watch your back!
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by Firefire(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Yes ofcourse,watch your back!

Yeye fowl...

I laugh you in Swahili...

See who dey tell me to watch my back.

grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by bettercreature(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Firefire:

Yeye fowl...

I laugh you in Swahili...

See who dey tell me to watch my back.

grin grin grin cheesy
Hmmmmm dont let us derail this thread
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by Firefire(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Hmmmmm dont let us derail this thread

Nothing do you... tongue

May God help Kachikwu to deliver beyond measure. Amen!
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by bettercreature(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Firefire:

Nothing do you... tongue

May God help Kachikwu to deliver beyond measure. Amen!

Amen
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by dunsman(f): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
bettercreature:
dunceman,why are you insulting your brother?

Wailers are my brothers, the federal republic of wailers don't negotiate with masturbaters tongue embarassed

***this is echo 212***
ReportReprt angry
WhereWhere undecided
Engage protocol 5 angry
***engaging...***
Echo 212 reporrt angry
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by nnachukz(m): 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Oh my brother, the daura man has infested you with mouthrism (a disease that makes man talk too much and less action). As a full blooded Igbo, our works speak for us while others envy us and resort to hate. Just work, don't talk, let the daura man take the glory. He is good at that.
Re: Kachikwu To Nigerians: Expect Results In 60 Days by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2015
That's good to hear sir.

GOD bless PMB/PYO

GOD bless Kachikwu

GOD bless Nigeria.

"Deez Nuts" Joins USA 2016 Presidential Race / Heavy Protest In Biafra Land Demanding The Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kanu. / Live On AIT: Rivers State Govt Thanksgiving Service!