Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) (19957 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / OMG!!! See Unclad Photos Of A Lady Released By Jealous Ex-boyfriend (18+) / Nawaoo! S*xy Policewoman, Julia N@ked Pictures Leaked By Her Boyfriend (+18 Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by ademega(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Please note this write up is not about sex without consent but consensual sex. The one that occurs after a lot of toasting/wooing and the girl finally fall then home after. The first time is usually funny but afterwards na normal runs

RAPE IS BAD AND I AM IN FULL SUPPORT OF DEATH PENALTY FOR OFFENDERS. more also premarital sex is not only a sin but also dangerous, please run away from it.

These are some of the attitudes girls display when it's their first time with a new guy.

1) The guilty_
It’s funny after the first time with some ladies the next thing is this kind face of guilt as if after the deflower episode that was the second time. All NA demo.

2) The ashamed_
These set of ladies will immediately feel ashamed of their actions. It doesn't matter whether she was the one calling the shots during the encounter. This is most common among the religiously brought up ladies. Funny enough, their demands may turn to per day afterwards.

3) The blamer _
These are the girls that start to blame the guy about what just happened. Even though she was the one that invited him, locked the door and even did one or two things to fast track the whole process. She would be complaining that you know I told you no sex till marriage time but why did you do this to me why....they are only doing that to save face. They want more.

4) the story teller_
Without asking them anything, they will start telling you how they got deflowered by a close son of a family friend or how they did exercise and they started seen blood etc
This is common among those saint looking girls who felt they have disappointed their guy with what he met down there.

5)The cry cry_
After the Koko the next thing is cry cry, you ask what happened no answer, was it painful no answer ,do you need more no answer, you want me to go home ,no answer . Don’t be surprised the next moment you two are down together again doing this thing we talking about.

6)the untruthful_
She would be telling you nobody has ever handled her the way you did. She looks at you in the face and says you are the best! Don’t be fooled that is her slogan.

7)The fearless _
This one will even challenge your ability of going one more round. She won't hide her feelings that you are not satisfactory enough. She position herself, shout, tell you how she is feeling etc . The killer!

coolthe unsatisfactory_
This one wouldn't allow you to rest before turning your thing into baby's toy for more. For These ones, you are in danger.

9)the questionnaire –
Questions like, do you think what we just did is right in the eyes of the Lord? Don’t you think we have sinned? Are we not backsliding? What if this thing should result into pregnancy unko? Do you still love me ? will this not make you to leave me? Why are we even doing all these things self? Should we confess to our pastor? all NA wash! Next time she won’t ask those silly questions again.

10) the promise lover - this one will ask you to promise her that that would be the first and the last time it would ever happen between them. Don’t be surprised she would be the initiator henceforth. Some will use that opportunity to ask him to promise her.

11) Add yours....

by:ademega

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2015
The Wicked-
The ones that will tell you DAT ur John Thomas no Be like KingKong own! *tears*

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2015
ademega:
Please note this write up is not about sex without consent but contextual sex. The one that occurs after a lot of toasting/wooing and the girl finally fall then home after. The first time is usually funny but afterwards na normal runs

RAPE IS BAD AND I AM IN FULL SUPPORT OF DEATH PENALTY FOR OFFENDERS. more also premarital sex is not only a sin but dangerous, please run away from it.

These are some of the attitudes girls display when it's their first time with a new guy.

1) The guilty_
It’s funny after the first time with some ladies the next thing is this kind face of guilt as if after the deflower episode that was the second time. All NA demo.

2) The ashamed_
These set of ladies will immediately feel ashamed of their actions. It doesn't matter whether she was the one calling the shots during the encounter. This is most common among the religiously brought up ladies. Funny enough, their demands may turn to per day afterwards.

3) The blamer _
These are the girls that start to blame the guy about what just happened. Even though she was the one that invited him, locked the door and even did one or two things to fast track the whole process. She would be complaining that you know I told you no sex till marriage time but why did you do this to me why....they are only doing that to save face. They want more.

4) the story teller_
Without asking them anything, they will start telling you how they got deflowered by a close son of a family friend or how they did exercise and they started seen blood etc
This is common among those saint looking girls who felt they have disappointed their guy with what he met down there.

5)The cry cry_
After the Koko the next thing is cry cry, you ask what happened no answer, was it painful no answer ,do you need more no answer, you want me to go home ,no answer . Don’t be surprised the next moment you two are down together again doing this thing we talking about.

6)the untruthful_
She would be telling you nobody has ever handled her the way you did. She looks at you in the face and says you are the best! Don’t be fooled that is her slogan.

7)The fearless _
This one will even challenge your ability of going one more round. She won't hide her feelings that you are not satisfactory enough. She position herself, shout, tell you how she is feeling etc . The killer!

coolthe unsatisfactory_
This one wouldn't allow you to rest before turning your thing into baby's toy for more. For These ones, you are in danger.

9)the questionnaire –
Questions like, do you think what we just did is right in the eyes of the Lord? Don’t you think we have sinned? Are we not backsliding? What if this thing should result into pregnancy unko? Do you still love me ? will this not make you to leave me? Why are we even doing all these things self? Should we confess to our pastor? all NA wash! Next time she won’t ask those silly questions again.

10) the promise lover - this one will ask you to promise her that that would be the first and the last time it would ever happen between them. Don’t be surprised she would be the initiator henceforth. Some will use that opportunity to ask him to promise her.

11) Add yours....
Nothing to add . Just to comment on one that has caught my attention. #The_Blamers. Hm! Run for your life guys.
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 15, 2015
The fake lovers. .

8 Likes

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by 400billionman: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2015
Just looking...

2 Likes

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by ademega(m): 12:34am On Aug 15, 2015
nice points ko?
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by ademega(m): 12:34am On Aug 15, 2015
smackimorn:
undecided
if you could see very well, i wrote 18+
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by ibe9ja: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2015
All these attitudes na only temporary because once dem test the thing dem go become public toilet afterwards.

Op, u support death penalty for rape but not for adultery and premarital sex because u know say u are guilty of the last two. u see yaself.
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by smsshola(m): 4:48am On Aug 15, 2015
The blamer to me is the most annoying stuff....while casting blame after the show we both enjoy that most time they ar the one that initiate it. Its just annoying.
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by perryy(m): 5:33am On Aug 15, 2015
Nice points. Even my wife displayed the 2nd and the third the first time we met. Just face saving though because of her religious disposition.

You are indeed, experienced 4ker.

9 Likes

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by ademega(m): 6:33am On Aug 15, 2015
perryy:
Nice points. Even my wife displayed the 2nd and the third the first time we met. Just face saving though because of her religious disposition.

You are indeed, experienced 4ker.
I can't laugh bro. experience ke?
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by ademega(m): 6:35am On Aug 15, 2015
ibe9ja:
All these attitudes na only temporary because once dem test the thing dem go become public toilet afterwards.

Op, u support death penalty for rape but not for adultery and premarital sex because u know say u are guilty of the last two. u see yaself.
bro maybe. lozzz but it's different u know
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by lgboks(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:
The Wicked-
The ones that will tell you DAT ur John Thomas no Be like KingKong own! *tears*
boss it's simple
Just let her be
Her stuff na well shocked
Just know this- you please some you don't please some cool
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by jrerico1(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2015
Spot on
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by hitchowoyemi(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Omo! Some ladies combine 1 to 10 o! Dey'll ccry, blame, promise, Confess, .... I've met a lady like dat o! But be fergin sha. #Africa
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by funlord(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2015
ademega:
[/quote] grin[quote author=ademega post=36969085]Please note this write up is not about sex without consent but "CONTEXTUAL SEX". The one that occurs after a lot of toasting/wooing and the girl finally fall then home after. The first time is usually funny but afterwards na normal runs

RAPE IS BAD AND I AM IN FULL SUPPORT OF DEATH PENALTY FOR OFFENDERS. more also premarital sex is not only a sin but dangerous, please run away from it.

1) The guilty_

2) The ashamed_

3) The blamer _

4) the story teller_

5)The cry cry_

6)the untruthful_

7)The fearless _

coolthe unsatisfactory_

9)the questionnaire –

11) Add yours....

by:ademega

Egbon! Abeg what the _fuck is the meaning of the bolded in your post? Abi na sex by texting? Olodo!
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by ademega(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2015
funlord:
grin

Egbon! Abeg what the _fuck is the meaning of the bolded in your post? Abi na sex by texting? Olodo!
well, u should know what I wanted to write, more also no body is above mistake. we should learn how to correct with love and constructively. saying someone is olodo doesn't make you a professor.

6 Likes

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by alotofgrace(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by IamLEGEND1: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2015
we finish doing the needful and you come dey ask me if what we did was right in the eyes of the Lord....

i go give you backhand eh....

u dey craze?

2 Likes

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2015
ademega:

if you could see very well, i wrote 18+

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by biz2get(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2015
9 and 10 is very common ... I have seen this act in many girls

7 is basically for Freaks like me cool

One I have recently seen is

They will enjoy it .. But after a round they act like you almost killed them !! That there body needs to rest for some months ; give the bitch 3days she will come for more and same routine would be happening

Agree??
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by slydog(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2015
First s
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by MsTIQ(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2015
The Blamer is most shitty angry
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2015
hehehehehehehehe, which one even describes me here sef? No one joor, if I like a guy for straffing, I'll just do it n enjoy every bit of it, why make faces after he must have taken u to heaven and back? when u been day heaven u no make face, Na when u come come back to earth, u come dey make face, dey shy, dey ask mumu question, we girls Ehn, our wahala plenty o hehehehehehehehe

4 Likes

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by ademega(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
hehehehehehehehe, which one even describes me here sef? No one joor, if I like a guy for straffing, I'll just do it n enjoy every bit of it, why make faces after he must have taken u to heaven and back? when u been day heaven u no make face, Na when u come come back to earth, u come dey make face, dey shy, dey ask mumu question, we girls Ehn, our wahala plenty o hehehehehehehehe

you be baddo

3 Likes

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by Ozavize88(f): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2015
front page material

1 Like

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by ikbnice(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2015
wot if u finished and she tells u she's a witch.
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by Mikocake(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2015
true..have experience one or two
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by michaelwilli(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2015
I laff in chinese. Sin wong xhai wua.
Its tru sha
Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by Maamin(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2015
ikbnice:
wot if u finished and she tells u she's a witch.

Then you tell her you are a witch hunter.

1 Like

Re: Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) by shut(f): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2015
Too many lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / I'm In Love With An Ogbanje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.