Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Is The Marriage Fake When This Happens - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Marriage Fake When This Happens (2905 Views)

Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is The Marriage Fake When This Happens by limamintruth: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
gabbytabby:
Is not often that I get lost for words on what to say.

Man marries lady and years down the line she discovers that from the marriage certificate to current documentation her husband has consistently used a fake signature on anything he does with her different from his usual signature that he uses in his own passport, drivers licence, health or social insurance.

What do you make of this and does it make the marriage fake?

I initially did not believe it and asked to see marriage certificate and 2 other husband ID.

Confront him about it. He is the only one that can explain wassup.
Re: Is The Marriage Fake When This Happens by tpiar: 11:12am On Jan 26, 2016
true that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY Baby Is 5 Month Old Today (photo) / Meet The Family Who Have Been Living With Water In Their Room For The Past 5 / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.