Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

B. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / B. (5587 Views)

Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted / Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa / E-Waste Dumped In Ghana By USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B. by worksmart(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
The president's wife has more or less disappeared from public view if we see any images of her you can bet that it was recorded before 9th June.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Whilst the likes of Oshiomhole, Okorochas, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed , Oyegun are appearing frequently speaking on current issues on tv.

Known Buhari loyalist such as prof Tam David-West, Amaechi and Ahmed Joda have not appeared on video to talk to news media journalists on current issues.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2015
Just learnt according to our coupist misinformation news media, that " Buhari is planning a trip to France on Monday".

https://www.nairaland.com/2593368/boko-haram-buhari-meet-french

Again what we should be clear about, is that if we see images of Buhari in France, those photos were recorded before 9th June 2015 which is the date the president was secretly removed.

My fear is that the USA led coupists secretly running Nigeria may claim he aircraft disappeared off the radar enroute to France (or on return flight).

The coupists need to come up with a story to explain the president's absence at the upcoming UN General Assembly around 25th September.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
notice all those within APC gaining prominence and influence and prominence today were never known to be staunch Buhari loyalists and played almost no part in his election ;

Osinbajo
El Rufai
Atiku
Saraki
Dogara
Shetimma
Oshiomhole
Tinubu
Tumbuwal

All the above listed are only some of the coup conspirators within the APC alone.
Re: B. by 500samuel(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
I learnt he went to Kaduna for passing out parade with pix as evidence
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2015
The visit occurred 9th June, which is date Buhari's secret removal became glaring.
500samuel:
I learnt he went to Kaduna for passing out parade with pix as evidence
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Can we start speculating about what story the coupists would come up with to explain Buhari's absence at upcoming UN General Assembly?
Any ideas?
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Speculating on how Buhari's absence from UN Assembly would be explained, it is possible the coupists may claim Buhari killed in plane crash either going or returning from France which they say he would be flying to today.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2015
Today we learn that Amaechi and Fashola, two of Buhari's closest and most vocal and hardworking colleagues during elections, have failed corruption test, to be appointed ministers.

Please let us wake up!

First off, if Buhari had not been toppled he would have appointed his ministers by 9th June when the NAss opened.

The fact that Amaechi was appointed by Buhari into his transition committee indicates Buhari had personal already approved him.

So Saraki is approved but Fashola is not?
El Rufai is approved but not Amaechi?
Let us open our eyes small small.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Okonjo Iweala, appears to still be acting as finance minister after all she attended World Economic Forum in June.

Likelihood is that PDP ministers are still largely in their post.

Prepare for news of Buhari's demise.

The secret coupists have just over 10 days do this as UN General Assembly is on 25th September
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
There may be a good reason that Buhari's trips are never covered live, we are always getting info after the event
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
It appears that his plane is not yet airborne.
It is approx 6 hour flight, so what is the essence of flying so late today for what we are told is a three day visit?

It is not making sense because we are being deceived.
Re: B. by starklannister: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
What if u are very wrong?
Re: B. by starklannister: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Worksmart go to fp and see a topic abt his departure to France and some pics. This hopefully will enable u reconsider ur stance.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nothing will comfort me more than to learn that I am wrong and I have been looking for any evidence that I may be wrong for three good months now, and I have seen nothing that proves that Buhari remained in power beyond the 9th June.
starklannister:
What if u are very wrong?
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
The deception is in the timing.
There is no dispute of the fact that Buhari made the trip to France and other countries, the point is that all those trips took place before 9th June the date I believe Buhari was secretly toppled.
starklannister:
Worksmart go to fp and see a topic abt his departure to France and some pics. This hopefully will enable u reconsider ur stance.
Re: B. by charlesbailey(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
hmmm..your opinion(s) duly noted..we're waiting patiently for the said date(s) but if any of this is true,it'ld have been better executed if buhari is still there as a figure head not his total absence

his total absence would stir up questions..the first rule of deceit is to avoid any source of doubt(s)

the trip to france,from your point of view,begs the question of where those people got the brooms from? but then again you might be wrong and all this might just be a misinterpretation

but thanks,we are watching
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
So we are now being shown images of Buhari in France , it even appears that the coupist have gone as far as photoshopping today's date on the front of the podiums.

Just remember these photos does nothing to disprove the belief that Buhari was toppled around June 9th.

There is one certainty ; We would never be shown any full press conference for this trip. a press conference would expose the fact that the trip occurred before Buhari's removal which occurred approx June 9th.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857856_fbimg1442258543330_jpegae730d633b1e2f22563558342f6644bd
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Buhari did not seek the presidency to become figurehead for imperialist coupist bent on breaking his beloved country that he came to salvage.
Thats why USA, her allies their stooges had deceptively deleted him.

Nigerians are gullible and rarely question anything the corrupt ruling elite and news media says.

I suspect this trip may have ocurred before his inauguration.

charlesbailey:
hmmm..your opinion(s) duly noted..we're waiting patiently for the said date(s) but if any of this is true,it'ld have been better executed if buhari is still there as a figure head not his total absence

his total absence would stir up questions..the first rule of deceit is to avoid any source of doubt(s)

the trip to france,from your point of view,begs the question of where those people got the brooms from? but then again you might be wrong and all this might just be a misinterpretation

but thanks,we are watching
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 12:26am On Sep 15, 2015
Buhari's frequent trip serves multiple purposes in this grand deception .

The images of these trips make it appear he is still in power.

The trips are used as a reason Buhari is absent from important current public event he would ordinarily be expected to attend.

Today there was an AU peace event in Abuja ; Again Osinbajo attended.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 5:15am On Sep 15, 2015
This townhall meeting during his US visit indicates why America had to have him removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHiYqZrc2iU

Also Buhari seems to indicate, when answering question on his cabinet that his presidency was approx 2 weeks old
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Today we hear of some filling stations selling kerosene at N50/litre tagged "Buhari kerosene "

Some people claim the power supply in their locality has significantly improved.

Dasuki the former NSA, who helped topple Buhari's military goverment in the August 1985 palace coup, is apparently being prosecuted on what appears to be spurious gun charges.

So how could the above things be occurring if Buhari has been toppled weeks ago?

Well I simply ask the simple questions does any of these help to explain Buhari's failure to appear for NAss inauguration?
So the only explanation for his absence at the June 9th opening of NAss remains the he must have been secretly toppled.

I can only speculate that the arrest of Sambo Dasuki is a deliberate ploy to further deceive us that Buhari is still in power and is vindictively settling old scores. (Dasuki was able go home on bail).

The improvements in power and fuel are likely a legacy Buhari's corruption stance and may be as a result of corrupt official who may not aware of the secret coup, running away or ending their mismanagement for fear of Buhari.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
So I have watched couple of videos of the visit to France conveniently no press full conference shown. No question that reveals the month in the visit occurred .

There is also something very suspect about the fact that Buhari is having more interviews abroad than at home.

Those interviews never address any issues that have arisen after June 9th.

Sure we saw "Paris 14 September 2015" written podiums, we have then to ask does it prove Buhari was in paris in September?
The answer is that it doesn't prove Buhari was there on that date.

1. video manipulation may possible.
2. The date on the podium may have been kept from Buhari's field of vision .
3. Even if Buhari visited May 30th, an explanation ( a lie ) could easily have been given to Buhari as to why September was written on the podium.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 6:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Again more evidence of disappearance of Buhari's wife a news story of her distributing medicines to women could even produce a photo of her doing so.

https://www.nairaland.com/2604979/aisha-buhari-distributes-supplements-pregnant
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 6:21am On Sep 18, 2015
more evidence of Buhari never apparently appearing at any public events in Nigeria since before June 9th where his absence or attendances could be verified by the public .

We are told Buhari cancels such engagements , in this case his visit to Rivers .
https://www.nairaland.com/2607040/buhari-cancels-visit-cross-river
Re: B. by pmc01(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2015
Methinks you're just an attention seeker. Keep trying though. The peace committee that went to visit the President are also part of the conspiracy, abi? All the ministries and other agencies debriefed by the President are part of the conspiracy. You have to wonder how super-human Buhari is to have engaged in so many activities within 10 days, according to Mr. Worksmart's postulations. Bros., abeg go look bush or get busy.
Re: B. by Larryupsy: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2015
This OP will sell more than Basket mouth and the likes if he takes to comedy. I wonder why you will condescend so low to think that all these activities spanned between May 29-June 9.just 10 days! Then Buhari must have been a machine to achieve these feats within this few days. Me think OP watch too much of conspiracy Hollywood films

1 Like

Re: B. by worksmart(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Thank you for your contributions you have made some valid points.
I sometimes wonder whether I have got it all wrong, but I can get past the events of 9th June 2015 with concluding that Buhari was toppled.

Most things that we observe that may lead us to believe that PMB is in power or that he couldn't possibly have been toppled could be explained away with some theories or possible scenarios.

For instance your point that Buhari could not possibly have done all that he has done in 10 days;
In response to this, I would say that firstly it is closer to 11 days and I would argue that some of the photos of meetings he attended may have been recorded during his 2 months as president elect, but being released now, to deceive us that he is attending those meetings today as president.

What we call the peace committee was a contraption of GEJ's administration and by implication those photos of what we are told is the peace committee may well have been taken before inauguration.

Even if those photos were taken after inauguration, the committee would have met PMB before June 9th, and by virtue of being PDP committee, makes it part of the conspiracy.

Even some of his foreign trips may have occurred prior to his inauguration.
pmc01:
Methinks you're just an smileyattention seeker. Keep trying though. The peace committee that went to visit the President are also part of the conspiracy, abi? All the ministries and other agencies debriefed by the President are part of the conspiracy. You have to wonder how super-human Buhari is to have engaged in so many activities within 10 days, according to Mr. Worksmart's postulations. Bros., abeg go look bush or get busy.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2015
I do because of the valid points keep open a 0.1% chance that Buhari may not have been toppled despite the mountain of evidence point to the likelihood he has been secretly removed.

All the ministries we saw being debriefed by the president were debriefed prior to 9th June.

After the coup only those willing to be conspirators to the deception would be retained others would be deleted.

Have failed to notice the huge rise in public officials and traditional rulers who have died since 9th June?

Including Nigeria's Ambassador to US.
Re: B. by pmc01(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2015
worksmart:
Thank you for your contributions you have made some valid points.
I sometimes wonder whether I have got it all wrong, but I can get past the events of 9th June 2015 with concluding that Buhari was toppled.

Most things that we observe that may lead us to believe that PMB is in power or that he couldn't possibly have been toppled could be explained away with some theories or possible scenarios.

For instance your point that Buhari could not possibly have done all that he has done in 10 days;
In response to this, I would say that firstly it is closer to 11 days and I would argue that some of the photos of meetings he attended may have been recorded during his 2 months as president elect, but being released now, to deceive us that he is attending those meetings today as president.

What we call the peace committee was a contraption of GEJ's administration and by implication those photos of what we are told is the peace committee may well have been taken before inauguration.

Even if those photos were taken after inauguration, the committee would have met PMB before June 9th, and by virtue of being PDP committee, makes it part of the conspiracy.

Even some of his foreign trips may have occurred prior to his inauguration.

I mean peace committee headed by Abdulsalami Abubakar, with other prominent people like Bishop Matthew Kukah and the Sultan of Sokoto. You'll recall their visit and what transpired generated a lot of controversy, especially as what they went to discuss was a current issue. Don't tell me such men as the respected Bishop and Sultan will also be part of the deception, coming to claim they saw the President when they didn't.

It is also worthy of note that you have included too many people as being part of this your conspiracy. Going by this assertion, the conspiracy web would have gone wrong a long time before now, cos it needs as few people as possible to keep it going.

Many of the people the media have reported to have met the President are still alive and can easily refute meeting the President in recent times, post your June 9 date. They can't all be kept shut as such.
Re: B. by chidibond(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2015
This is some crazy stuff. Been a while I read some conspiracy novels.
Re: B. by worksmart(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2015
Yes the peace committee headed by Abdulsalami Abubakar. GEJ inaugurated that committee.
Anybody whether a former head of state, bishop or sultan who is giving video on matters pertaining to goverments about very recent events that occurred after June 9th, is a conspirator to the deception .

I disagree that too many people have been labelled as conspirators, not enough conspirators have been mentioned .

Once the secret coupists (who are really America and allies ) got our news and press media on lockdown nothing would get out .

Anybody that tries to expose the truth quickly eliminated ; I believe the recent spike deaths of public figures , is no coincidence.
pmc01:

I mean peace committee headed by Abdulsalami Abubakar, with other prominent people like Bishop Matthew Kukah and the Sultan of Sokoto. You'll recall their visit and what transpired generated a lot of controversy, especially as what they went to discuss was a current issue. Don't tell me such men as the respected Bishop and Sultan will also be part of the deception, coming to claim they saw the President when they didn't.

It is also worthy of note that you have included too many people as being part of this your conspiracy. Going by this assertion, the conspiracy web would have gone wrong a long time before now, cos it needs as few people as possible to keep it going.

Many of the people the media have reported to have met the President are still alive and can easily refute meeting the President in recent times, post your June 9 date. They can't all be kept shut as such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WW3: USA Vs Iran Military Capabilities (full List) / Malawi Bans Public Farting / Happy Heritage Day South Africa : Braai, And Braai Proudly!(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.