Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding (45124 Views)

Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary / Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Such!
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
I hope so o.
Cos I ave an aunty that's about d same slim stature as me and even after getting married, she still didn't gain weight. Even her baby is fatter than her.
Makes me scared that I mite have no hope of ever gaininbg weight

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by kingk(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gloriagee:
35kg? R u for real?

Lie if you're not 34.5kg...tongue
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Adesiji77: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Panshow:
Men add weight too

True talk cheesy

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by henrydadon(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Too much sperm in the system

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Get ur IT job updates at http://nextdooronline.com
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by kingk(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
qbd2:
I hope so o.
Cos I ave an aunty that's about d same slim stature as me and even after getting married, she still didn't gain weight. Even her baby is fatter than her.
Makes me scared that I mite have no hope of ever gaininbg weight

Akuko ifo...........just wait,watch and see when you've finally rest your mind.
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by ignis: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
fact. ..
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Akuko ifo? What's d meaning of that??
kingk:

Akuko ifo...........just wait,watch and see when you've finally rest your mind.
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by RexTramadol1: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Damn too long!
S/0 to all the mfs out there

No land for lease again :d
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by noblegrex: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
I still didn't believe the fact that sex don't make womemn grow fat cos I've seen from experience. If u have 100 oloshos 80 out of them r fat and those 20 left mayb just started. then, visit them after some time you'll c how fat they become.they may not b that fat, but must have added some flesh.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by kingk(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
qbd2:
Akuko ifo? What's d meaning of that??
[b]Akuko ifo,[/b]learned that fronm biafra land.......meaning story story.
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by tunergy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Especially Ibo women with their funny oversized triceps (Christian mother arm)

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by GodblessNig247(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gloriagee:
35kg? R u for real?

are u flabbergasted? i guess u weigh times 2 of that grin
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by MuyiRano(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
@OP u mean like dis?

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by oluwamaxwell(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Get your sexy and glamorous look with Clean-9 (the effective therapy to lose weight, has no side effect). To lose 8-12kg of ur weight in 9days giving u a befitting smarter look with loss of tummy fat, to get over the weak erection,premature ejaculation bothering you and for solutions to other health matters of concern to you e.g clearing of stretch marks etc call or WhatsApp our agent on 07052616965 or BBM 566020F7
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by sirusX(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
@MuyiRano
if na so e be...all men go fear walk down aisle grin
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by djcliff(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
adding weight in appropriate locations don't likely cause trouble. but when u com fat 4 waist, cheek,belle and Christian mother hand. NA dia bege dey. but fat 4 ukwu and hips men don't complain about dat most.
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by nifton(m): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
@Op protein wey dey sperm no fit make the woman fat after marriage? Me sef no wan here dat one sey u fat after marriage,my future wife beware oh.
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
nekaa:
35kg at 32 ?? na mannequin??

Abeg help me ask am, breeze fit blow her throwe b dat, even wen I was sick n very skinny I didnt cross d 50kg mark. I believe he made a mistake.
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by AreaFada2: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
cococandy:
35 kg as an adult woman is so underweight.
She could have dropped dead.

I'm sure that's a mistake OP

Thank god for her that she's now fat. smiley

Except of course she's a midget. grin cheesy

Otherwise her menstrual cycle would be messed up like an anorexic.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by GiftUbani: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
suzy: sarah why rita dey add weight like dis?.
Sarah: she don dey 'collect' na! Hw she no go add weight.
Wow ! Dis is enlightening, so it has not b scientificaly proven dat a mans sperm can make a woman fat? Some gals nid to change dia mindset sha!!!
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Especially the Yoruba women, fat like pig

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by madridsta007(m): 12:10am On Aug 17, 2015
35kg?

Lol, preposterous exaggeration. Now you've revealed to everyone that this your story is not true.

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by agabusta: 1:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Coldfeet:
Not applicable to all women! I was very big before marriage a size 18! But came down to a size 12 after 4 years and 2 more kids!

I am one of those unlucky women who get serious morning sickness during pregnancy and lose weight due to lack of appetite and constant vomiting, i also do exclusive bwest feeding which contributed to more weight lose

and the s£x! Was another factor, constant bedmatics contributes to weight lose! That's the only form of exercise i engage in and i love it. wink

Pls for how many months were u able to do exclusive?
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by bigx(m): 2:13am On Aug 17, 2015
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by holysaint1(m): 2:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Coldfeet:
Not applicable to all women! I was very big before marriage a size 18! But came down to a size 12 after 4 years and 2 more kids!

I am one of those unlucky women who get serious morning sickness during pregnancy and lose weight due to lack of appetite and constant vomiting, i also do exclusive bwest feeding which contributed to more weight lose

and the s£x! Was another factor, constant bedmatics contributes to weight lose! That's the only form of exercise i engage in and i love it. wink

I love it too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by ireneidiva(f): 2:52am On Aug 17, 2015
People who have never exercised in their lives. How won't they be fat?
Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by DedeNkem: 5:03am On Aug 17, 2015
The number one reason is they don't care so much about their looks after they become married. They allow marriage to weakened their motivation for maintaining body weight. After having their first baby, it becomes worse.

Advice to women: Whatever you did to look gorgeous as a bachelorette, do the same as a married woman. Men's attraction to women is mostly physical while personality comes second. Whether you look beautiful or ugly today or tomorrow, your husband will be the first to notice. If your beauty diminishes, he will also notice.

Don't only look beautiful during festivals, you must look beautiful every day, that's what your man wants.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by vague: 5:49am On Aug 17, 2015
hollowpot15684:
if i get married and my wife go change later, omo wahala go happen ooo..
so make she give her self sense....
i hope if you change (even if na sickness or disability) i hope you will be okay with her changing negatively towards you as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) / FG To Limit Number Of Children Per Mother / Many Married Men Are Unhappy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.