Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! (7504 Views)

Buy data, Cable TV, Prepaid Meter, Airtime all @Discounted rate / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
timbros:

He is not a scammer bro.

The Glo and MTN he posted needs tweaking (changing of your phone's imei, android simple server etc). As for the Airtel and Etisalat, they are legit. You dont need to buy it from someone. You subscribe for them directly from the network.

But calling the OP names is totally uncalled for. That's childish.
TWeaking Tweaking. Damn it, its stressful Guy.
N.B _ Everybody should start checking for the EXPIRY DATE on your voucher b4 paying. Na only for naija our own cards dey get expiry date.
Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
BONES488:

The guy is a scammer QED. Forget those username talking rubbish... They are in on it.
Sorry about the inconveniences but that ronneyboy is an ass.
Guy,.leave matter for mattais. Biko
Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by timbros(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
shegsky:

TWeaking Tweaking. Damn it, its stressful Guy.
N.B _ Everybody should start checking for the EXPIRY DATE on your voucher b4 paying. Na only for naija our own cards dey get expiry date.

Tweaking is too stressful and I don't dig tampering my phone's imei. I've done the simple server before but the stress no be here joor.

Lol @ recharge card expiring.
Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by BONES488: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
shegsky:

Guy,.leave matter for mattais. Biko

Really?
Why?
Did you guys give the op a chance?.. You descended on him as if he is a common thief.
You are are in on it and I hate scammers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by MrEverest(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
FatCock:
Hey Mr. Everest, check yourself. I have been dealing with Rooneyboy since last year, he is no fraud..
If he says ....incorrect pin.., dude, it is INCORRECT!
you see your life? just listen to yourself. Now you have seen that your ROONEYBOY is not a saint after-all. Just cover your head in shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by MrEverest(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
shegsky:

Rooneyboy, Make una compensate op o. The thing really pain am o sote he dey cause me just for being on ur side.
I wanna believe he is going to have a change of heart towards you now that your fans are now coming online to testify your good work / transaction .
I don't need any damn compensation, I have already forgotten everything about the money, its not something I would loose sleep over rather it was the humiliation ROONEYBOY and the likes of you meted out to me that pains me most. You don't just wave off three days of trauma like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by MrEverest(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
asids55:

take a screen grab of your allegations so we know who is lying..especially of the one you sent him pictures of the card
He has finally owned up that he loaded the cards undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by BONES488: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrEverest:
I don't need any damn compensation, I have already forgotten everything about the money, its not something I would loose sleep over rather it was the humiliation ROONEYBOY and the likes of you meted out to me that pains me most. You don't just wave off three days of trauma like that.

Ronneyboy must compensate you. They came out in their droves and now they have been shamed. God knows how long he has been doing that to other people.
Thieves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by asids55: 12:15am On Aug 16, 2015
MrEverest:
In-as-much-as I accept your apology, I still have a few things to say, (1)if I hadn't been able to find those cards you would have denied me.
(2) I'm sorry to say this, you were not totally honest because you sent just a two line paragraph of your screen shot just to make it appear as if I was lying against you rather than posting the entire discussion so that people will not see where I posted the snapshot of the cards when you requested for them and also read what actually transpired. (3) You stood your ground and was trying to use the support of your fans to make me look like a fool until ijekul threatened to reveal his finding which obviously would have implicated you. (4) You said you later called mtn customer care line and they told you the cards were used by you, now my question is, why didn't you call them all through Wednesday, Thursday and Friday when all these was happening only for you to call them when the issue had escalated (5) You caused me serious headache, because of these I threatened the poor lady that sold the cards to me and we had serious argument until I was asked to verify from MTN which I did and they told me that your number loaded those cards, now how can you load 1-2-3-4-5-6 cards without being aware (6) when I told you that MTN implicated your number, you resorted to calling me names, you said I was dumb and all sorts of insults, even when I should have been the one livid for the pain you caused me and also without recourse to the fact that I might not be your mate. (7) I went to this length not to recover my money, the 1100naira, no you can keep it(without appearing immodest I am very comfortable and earning good money in my business) but out of the depression you caused me.

For those that gave me the benefit of doubt, may God bless you.

nice to know u exposed him..we now know the real liar

2 Likes

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2015
MrEverest:
Please don't be too fast to judge, I was typing then, since you seem to trust ROONEYBOY so much, why not verify if what I am saying is the truth or not by calling mtn customer and give them the serial number of the cards. what reason do I have to lie against someone I have never met before except that I saw his advert on nairaland. If I am lying, may I never see anything good in life but if ROONEY defrauded me, insulted and yet comes online to present a good image, may he never progress in life.
I never doubted you na cos so far her refused to come and defend himself.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by MrEverest(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
BONES488:

Ronneyboy must compensate you. They came out in their droves and now they have been shamed. God knows how long he has been doing that to other people.
Thieves.
My thought exactly, there are probably others out there who fell victim as well but for one reason or the other could not take it up against him, this is so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by BONES488: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
I hope the thief has compensated you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by BONES488: 5:13am On Aug 17, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Thank u so very much bro, its obviously a network issue , that I can attest to @ this point, I've called and verified and they MTN cc said my beloved number used it, of which there was NO indication whatsoever that I loaded them cos all the cards all read "doesn't exist".

Not my fault, Not poster's fault either but network's .

I do use this medium to tender an apology to everyone concerned , my friends, bizz associates, foes on their comments thus far.

Without any iota of doubt Rooney remains a trusted fella grin grin grin

@ Galaxy (poster), sorry for the inconveniences, apology coming from the depth of ur nigga's heart grin

Oya galaxy take knuckles grin grin grin

Thief. I hope you ve refunded and compensated him ?
Iranu ole jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by Bibiana24: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rooneyboy:

Its alright bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
I've made my own findings, but I'm still in shock as to how MTN claims the pins were used by me, when it clearly stated "doesn't exist" and I was barred in the process .

#really a scary one.

Thief

2 Likes

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by needinfo: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Right from the on set, according to what i have read, the data seller was lieing even when the stuff is glaring to every one that the card was used by the data seller but he made use of his other accounts to make comments to favour him.

If his intentions was not about scamming the op, he would have called mtn immediately the op accused him of loading the card. What was he doing since then, instead he was trying to paint black blue even when he his caugh red handed. You guys should be careful on nairaland because thiefs are parading themself in multitudes. They have several account to make good recommendation.

The rooneyboy ( data seller ) could have called mtn since the day they accused him but yet he never did. Also, he told you he has sent the data to the person even before you accused him of loading the cards but what happened along the line for him to claim he did not load the card and still he went ahead to transfer data and said network was bad at his area. All this shows that the data seller don't know how to fabricate lies.

Nairalanders should be careful.expose them all if you have been scammed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Beware Of Whom Buy DATA From, Rooneyboy Just Defruaded Me!!! by dragnet: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
checking...

(1) (2) (3) (4)

We Buy Used BLACKBERRY @ GOOD Price. / USA Used In MINT Condition Torch 3 (9860) Fully Unlocked For Sale. . SOLD!!! / I supply foreign used iPhones for resale or personal use.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.