Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. (1381 Views)

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu / Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by Stolen: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Have they collected money and political appointment and forgoten these children?

3 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by CLeAtHead(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by Stolen: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don tire for Nigeria. The so called Progressive have turned Opportunist.
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Which girls ? We should ask GEJ the principal financier of the Boko boys.
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Where is Oby Ezekwesili now?? Is she looking for Chibok girls or looking for Ministerial appointment?
Bunch of Hypocrites in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by Demmocrats(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy someone should give me oby ezekwesili's number I wanna learn 9ja scamming grin

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by madridguy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Opportunist as in ?

Stolen:
I don tire for Nigeria. The so called Progressive have turned Opportunist.
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by Stolen: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
From Buhari to El Rufai. Everybody have collected appointment.

ElRufai appoints BBOG co-founder as new Chief of Staff...Nigerians react!

They are even handing out appointment now but where the girls?

2 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by merry02(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hypocrisy is when u shout BringBackOurMoney but quiet on BringBackOurGirls!!!

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by Stolen: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
There noise and crocodile tears is finish, it is now appointment time. We dont hear anything about Chibok children again. Are dey now all happily married to boko haram fighters?

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by saydtruthoo7(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
na APC lost d gals
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by madridguy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili tried her best atleast to tell GEJ that truly some girls were missing. You should have mentioned the likes of Mitchelle Obama, Anjelina Jolie and Malala.

2muchopoTBdope:
Where is Oby Ezekwesili now?? Is she looking for Chibok girls or looking for Ministerial appointment?
Bunch of Hypocrites in this country.
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by Trailblazer1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by naijaking1: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
madridguy:
Oby Ezekwesili tried her best atleast to tell GEJ that truly some girls were missing. You should have mentioned the likes of Mitchelle Obama, Anjelina Jolie and Malala.

You mean those decieved by APC propaganda machinery?
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by tunjion: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nigeria which way?
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
madridguy:

Bro, those ones are foreigners and the truth is 'No one can really feel ur pain as much as U do'. So I still expect her as a 'Hypocritical' fighter to put more pressure on the new fed govt. Maybe shez scared of stepping on toes so she doesnt lose the opportunity of prolly getting an appointment. Its a sad one for those girls.
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by madridguy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Leave propaganda outta this. He took GEJ days before he accepted that truly some girls was kidnapped. The second day of the Chibok saga, instead of your pay master to attend to the issue, he went to PDP rally where he was pictured dancing with some women. Jonathan have to wait for Malala the Pakistani girl before he now accepted that truly some girls were missing.

naijaking1:

You mean those decieved by APC propaganda machinery?
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
I do understand your point but to be very factual the chances of bringing back those girls is very slim. Since Jonathan government cannot bring back all those girls I am sorry to say, the matter get K leg. It is more than a year now. The only area I am having problem with Buhari now is not arresting the school Principal, the police commissioner of the state and other concern top agency.

2muchopoTBdope:

Bro, those ones are foreigners and the truth is 'No one can really feel ur pain as much as U do'. So I still expect her as a 'Hypocritical' fighter to put more pressure on the new fed govt. Maybe shez scared of stepping on toes so she doesnt lose the opportunity of prolly getting an appointment. Its a sad one for those girls.
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by naijaking1: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
madridguy:
I do understand your point but to be very factual the chances of bringing back those girls is very slim. Since Jonathan government cannot bring back all those girls I am sorry to say, the matter get K leg. It is more than a year now. The only area I am having problem with Buhari now is not arresting the school Principal, the police commissioner of the state and other concern top agency.

Insults are not necessary, especially when you have a good point!
If you are having a problem not understanding why the principal, commisioner, and others have not been arrested by Buhari, then it shows that you really don't understand tha:

1. El-Rufai, the principal, the commisioner and others were part of the propaganda effort to maximixe the political damage to GEJ and PDP, with Buhari being the biggest winner from the unfortunate incident.
2. El_rufai has since rewarded the organizer of this campaign with a political appointment in Kaduna
3. Buhari may even reward the principal and the commissioner.

Just open your eyes!

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
madridguy:

Lol...I don't even expect the girls. I feel the gals shud be in different places now, most wud have been turned into sex slaves, some will be in Chad,Niger or even Cameroun. It's well bro, just DAT it wud have been more logical if the Pressure on bringing back the gals put on the previous govt was also directed to this govt. Its like we have all relaxed and their parents sha...its well.
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by jidestar: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
It is my understanding that Chibok girls would have been found in Sambisa alongside other girls found in the forest if not for the politicisation of the girls. That politicisation increase their value as a bargaining chip for boko haram and made their return or rescue mission impossible. Congrats to Buhari, El Rufai the biggest winners of them all. Oby might soon join if rewarded with Minister of Finance.

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by madridguy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
You're right to some extent.

2muchopoTBdope:

Lol...I don't even expect the girls. I feel the gals shud be in different places now, most wud have been turned into sex slaves, some will be in Chad,Niger or even Cameroun. It's well bro, just DAT it wud have been more logical if the Pressure on bringing back the gals put on the previous govt was also directed to this govt. Its like we have all relaxed and their parents sha...its well.
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by Calculia: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
naijaking1:

Insults are not necessary, especially when you have a good point!
If you are having a problem not understanding why the principal, commisioner, and others have not been arrested by Buhari, then it shows that you really don't understand tha:
1. El-Rufai, the principal, the commisioner and others were part of the propaganda effort to maximixe the political damage to GEJ and PDP, with Buhari being the biggest winner from the unfortunate incident.
2. El_rufai has since rewarded the organizer of this campaign with a political appointment in Kaduna
3. Buhari may even reward the principal and the commissioner.
Just open your eyes!

Let them go and bring back the girls as they promised.

2 Likes

Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by Happywoman(f): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
madridguy:

But she also forgot her so many IBO brothers that BH slaughtered in mubi,gombi,Hong,gombe,damasak, etc.
How convenient.

Useless traitor like her with that dirty wide mouth wen be like sometin wen dem take dey do sometin.
Shame on her.
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by Happiness87(f): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Stolen:
Have they collected money and political appointment and forgoten these children?
you think APC cannot call bornu state government together with boko haram to stage the return of those girls.
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by Stolen: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Happiness87:
you think APC cannot call bornu state government together with boko haram to stage the return of those girls.

dat is wat we want them to do. Bring Back Our Girls. lalasticlala, seun fp
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by Splashme: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
So sad, they used and dumped these girls
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by lexy2014: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2015
Happiness87:

hahahaha...were dem won c chibok girls?those girls can only b recovered in trickles that is if they are all alive. its highly unlikely at this time 2 find them all 2geda in one place
Re: Bring Back Our Girls! APC must Bring back our girls. by Calculia: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Splashme:
So sad, they used and dumped these girls

Political using of girl child is endemic in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

What Gov. Udom Emmanuel Said At LED Factory Groundbreaking Yesterday / Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS / “Older Men Declare War, But It Is The Youth That Must Fight And Die.” Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.