Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS (1378 Views)

IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by Happiness87(f): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
This morning social media reps started contacting bloggers on their side ahead of #100wastedDays

I can confirm that@FemAdesinaand@GarShehu's offices have earmarked millions of naira for the Propaganda plan of their phantom 100 days.

APC is also Mobilizing people mostly yorubas to defend #100wastedDays

I remember Tinubu tell buhari's media team that they will have a lot of work to do defending Buhari

source : my journalist friends

Nigerians watch out for September 6.
Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by Happiness87(f): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Firefire, mogidi, mizmycoli, rose2014, barcanista, provacatour and all well meaning Nigerians take note

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by kamair237(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
wunna go tire... iswear!!!!
Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by wittytezzy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
K
Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by engrtee(f): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Your sauce is your head
Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by erunz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
i also saw it somewhere on social media, they should continue, we will know who will take the day wen the time comes.
Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by Happiness87(f): 4:04am On Aug 30, 2015
watch out for 100days, people have been recruited to defend it on all social media, esp Twitter and Facebook, bloggers have been paid heavily to make up some write ups and post
Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 30, 2015
They have started distorting history already. APC sorry Buhari has sworn to run the country with more propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by kingdompropty: 6:31am On Aug 30, 2015
We are ready for them. No more fact and history distortion. The man on the street is feeling the heat of bad economic management. Almost 100 days and the are already disowning their blueprint. Reckless government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by joeyfire(m): 6:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Someone's twitter handle states that Ondo APC bloggers have received N10 million for this task.
Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by bigerboy200: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2015
Compendium of beer parlour gossips..finding it difficult to understand d way people just sit down to imagine trash..
Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by Happiness87(f): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
bigerboy200:
Compendium of beer parlour gossips..finding it difficult to understand d way people just sit down to imagine trash..
its beer talk because Its about APC abi, i. have friends working for APC, if I need information I know how to get it.

liar Mohammed has already started with blame game.,
Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by Happiness87(f): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
liar Mohammed has already started with blame game.

You told us Gej is a bad dude we should vote for you, that you will CHANGE things, the gullible ones did now you are still telling us that you can't effect ChAngEs again because of the same GEj that is no longer in office.

liability Mohammed, if you can't effect the changes please leave office for KOWA.

#SAYNOTOLIES #APCPROPAGANDA #BUHARIPHOBIA #100WASTEDDAYS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by Happiness87(f): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
lia mohammed leading the propaganda team, have issued statement that GEJ IS THE REASON FOR 100WastedDays
Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Happiness87:
watch out for 100days, people have been recruited to defend it on all social media, esp Twitter and Facebook, bloggers have been paid heavily to make up some write ups and post

Can't reply babes
How's you and all ?
Re: Breaking News: APC mobilizing people to defend #100wastedDAYS by Happiness87(f): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Eyekandi:

Can't reply babes
How's you and all ?
am fine, i asked you to open a Gmail account, Yahoo is messing up

how have you been??

(1) (Reply)

Europe Should Send Every Arab Muslim Refugee Back To Saudi Arabia / One Of The Signs You Are In Nigeria»»see Pic / IPOB : Biafra Mourns A Fallen Hero (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.