Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) (55380 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Cherlene(f): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2015
Speakdatruth:
smiley it's alright

Thank you dear.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Tashaamania(f): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Who's shining teeth with you? undecided
I expected an 'I'm sorry'.

grin cheesy
Sorry biti bawò? undecided

Come and carry sorry, òyeku grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

Sorry biti bawò? undecided

Come and carry sorry, òyeku grin
Garri wey you drink this morning don dey work again. undecided

Shildren of nowadays..
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by stlaibrowne(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
I want to apologize that I couldn't make it on the deal day I was busy not until now if it's not too late can I still drop it. Though I know ithat us too late for the challenge but if redgem would have me drop I will be so glad, once again I apologise for I wasn't available
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
do u think seeun will sit and watch when his members are all deactivating 4rm d forum? no offcourse, she abused d power given to her, hw can over a thousand monikers b cmplaining ova a supermod?
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=Sinnzu post=37079818][/quote] try to read and comprehend b4 pouring OUT judgement
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Napoleone(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
redgem:

Lol....... Come and finish
The thing no gree upload o sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Napoleone(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
redgem:

Lol....... Come and finish
the stuff refused to upload sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 20, 2015
I missed ALL this shocked shocked shocked

*going to have a cold shower now*

grin grin grin

sinizia:

For Cherryice...

Dearest Cherrykoko,

How are you my fiesty hot-headed vixen? My quintessential African damsel. I hope you are sexy, dópe and staying classy as always, as well as grooming lil man to be as strong-willed as his mother?

i don't usually do this, but there comes a certain time in a man's life, when he'll realize life is not all about playing PS games with his homeboys, hanging out at the bars and clubs with his niggas and going after hot chicks who have nothing to offer to him in his ambition pursuit. A time when a man realizes his life is incomplete without a queen to complement his royal dispositions; a heroine to save his azz in times of conflict; a shoulder to lean on when the hydra-headed tribulations of life assails him. A time when a man realizes he needs that soothing feminine arms to calm him down and massage his weary soul when he's emotionally fatigued. A time when he realizes he needs that priceless wind to steady his sails as he navigates through the turbulent murky waters of life experiences.

That moment is now, and I've realized i need not just any woman, but a badass, sexy, confident lady to hold me down. And no other lady fits the bill than you, Mrs Miyaki.

I noticed you first at the Rap section, you had a kerfuffle, and in that debacle, you dished out as much as you received. You didn't back down as the average emotional woman would do. I was intrigued by this spunky woman called Cherryice. I was left awed by this leggy, rebellious , mesmerizing and unpretentious beauty with one of the most luscious bodies I've ever seen to adorn any skeletal structure!! Like a hard drug, i became addicted to you while waiting for you to come online so i can have my next fix. The more i longed for you, the more i kept being ensnared in your cocoon of sexual flares.

My heart you captured, my emotions you trapped in your well-spurned web of love. Cherry, i know you are pretty, and every man would want to have you, that's a confirmed fact. But i offer you more. While many men would find the task to melt your heart an arduous one, I'm not fazed at all because you are worth it and I'm ready the rummage through the dark and void galaxy just to write my love for you in the stars. While most men would find your stubbornness off-putting, i found your hot-headedness as a turn-on. While many men find the task of letting a woman triumph sometimes, daunting, i find yours as a breath of fresh air. You are someone that's opinionated, fierce, strong-willed, who wants to take the lead sometimes, and i'll gladly allow you lead sometimes, because I've learned not to be selfish and that loving someone is trusting them with your life, secrets and well-being and knowing you are in safe hands.

And while those pùssy azz niggas are all one minute wimps, i assure you i'm packing enough heat down there if you know what i mean. wink I've got it thick, huge and black just as you love it. And i'll put it on you any day or time you are in need of it. embarassed lipsrsealed Those sultry body of yours, i'll have them strummed endlessly like a Spanish guitar, and like Boyz 2 men, i'll make love to you all through the night. I gotta have you Cherry this is non-negotiable. Your beauty is like an infectious disease, your charm, like a virus coursing through my hapless system, and only your love is the only prescription to this torment. Cherry, I'll be the perfect role model to your son. He'll be my own son too. I'll help you raise him, tell him bedtime fairytales, help him write his assignments, take him along with me to the park, and have him snap selfies with us at the mall. People say Utopia doesn't exist, well with me, you've got the closest reach to utopia, where you won't be bedevilled with pains, sorrows or worries. I'm not the richest nigga on the block, but whatever richness I've got, i'll unselfishly share them all with you.

Ms. Fiesty, i look at what I've penned up there and my heart bleeds. My soul shatters not because i don't mean them, but because these dumb English scholars are yet to find the right words to aptly and succintly describe your priceless glory, aura, or your inexplicable gait. When you saunter around, every trouble seems to vaporize away. You've got me so sprunged, now all i can think of is kissing those succulent lips of yours, caressing those yummy bóobs and dipping inside those buxom body of yours forever.

What say you Cherrylicious angel? Say yay and watch us redefine the lexicograph of love. And watch us light up this dark world with our fireworks of radiant love. Say nay and watch my heart get pulverized into tiny speckle of dust with nuances of sorrow, heartbreak, gloom and mourning, painfully and dimly radiating from it.

[img]http://in1.ccio.co/h/fZ/gI/195484440045379591AI1vbkqAc.jpg[/img]

The pic above paints a vivid picture of this burning sensation i feel deep inside of me, Cherrykoko. It's a ravishing love bordering on addiction and insanity. A moment without you is like Da Vinci without his piant brushes or drawings. I take a look at your DP, and your smile bludgeons every single resistance in my bones, down to the van der Waals' forces of my cute little heart. Those shiny white teeth of yours is bright enough to wipe away my tears. Yes, i confess, you're the reason i look forward to the future, because seeing you in the picture makes me know my future is so bright, the sun looks like a Nokia torch light next to it.

You are scandalous/ but i love you with a passion that's contagious/ You might have been heartbroken in the past/ but just like OJB Jezreel i'll stick with you like Nomoreloss/
I'm so into you, that you can even be my Tamia and you'd still look Fabulous/

Please be mine, your beauty is surreal/ it's hard not to love you... You've got the greatest sex appeal/ we would ball on these haters like Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'neal/ and mock them as our love blossom and age over the years just like fossils/

With you is where i wanna be/ other admirers are nothing but hórny, sex-starved perverts and fakeazz wannabees/ they don't give a fúck about you, that's why they will leave you SOLO when they are done with you like R2bees/ but with me, you'll get to suck my nectar of love because you are my Queen Bee/

Like Ellie Goulding, i'll let you set the pace/ because I'm not thinking straight/ ...in this game of love, you've got the ace// and any hater that wanna come in between us, just like Rivers state House Of Assembly fight.. I'll decimate him with a Mace!!

Hearty Cherryice/ Cold as ice/
A fine lass/ with a goddamn sexy azz.. A face filled with smiles/.. Physique so on point you'll part with your tax/.. Top of it all she's twice as nice!!/

Cherry,/ please be my fairy/ if i lose you, i'll forever face query/ i'll love you anywhere even on a building of 99-storey/ no-one can love you and sex you like i do, without leaving you feeling sorry/ i belong to you and i can prove it with this world famous theory:// E=mc².. Where E stands for the energy we generate when we love and sex like hòrny bunnies. M stands for ME and C for Cherryice; and the square stands number of kids i'd love to have with you so they would be siblings to Lil Man// which other life can be more merry/ than this?. Say yes and i'll blow your mind, Cherry!!/ kisskiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by sinizia: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2015
Nubian113:
I missed ALL this shocked shocked shocked

*going to have a cold shower now*

grin grin grin

Why don't you come have that cold shower with me instead? lipsrsealed shocked

Don't you dare deactivate on me again kisskisskiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
sinizia:

Why don't you come have that cold shower with me instead? lipsrsealed shocked

Don't you dare deactivate on me again kisskisskiss

grin grin grin dnt try an Change the subject shocked shocked shocked I didn't know you had ALL this in you!!

I'm not going anywhere without you kisskisskiss

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by sinizia: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nubian113:

grin grin grin dnt try an Change the subject shocked shocked shocked I didn't know you had ALL this in you!!

I'm not going anywhere without you kisskisskiss

Let's just say for the right moment, i can bring out the hidden passion in me. wink grin

How are hun? Look yummy as usual. kisskiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by ritababe(f): 2:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Twaci:
thanks all the same dear.
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Twaci(f): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2015
ritababe:

happy birthday
Thanks dear kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by robosky02(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks dear kiss

happy birthday TWACI

OH i left the cake in the oven

runs out to get it......

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Twaci(f): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2015
robosky02:

happy birthday TWACI

OH i left the cake in the oven
runs out to get it......
It'd berra not be burnt! angry
cheesy Thanks darling kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by robosky02(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2015
Twaci:
It'd berra not be burnt! angry

cheesy Thanks darling kiss

nop it cant be burnt.

BEST WISHES

Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made.
Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.
Happy Birthday to a person that’s charming, talented and witty, and reminds me a lot.

its your day enjoy. cheers

Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by Twaci(f): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
robosky02:

nop it cant be burnt.

BEST WISHES

Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made.
Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.
Happy Birthday to a person that’s charming, talented and witty, and reminds me a lot.

its your day enjoy. cheers

Awwwww! I am really gushing over this embarassed

Thanks dear kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) by adelah: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nice entertainment for the afternoon...

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.