Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

xxxx - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / xxxx (2993 Views)

xxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

xxxx by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
It

1 Like 1 Share

Re: xxxx by ascendo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
MIPNIG:
It is very unfortunate what the Nigerian media have become and pathetic how mainstream media have turned their channels into mere tabloids for peddling falsehood and rumours.
Having had a conversation with informed sources within the NNPC over the libellous allegation that Ibe Kachikwu spared one Engr. Gbenga Olu Komolafe from being sacked on the grounds of being his friend. I can authoritatively inform Nairalanders that Ibe Kachikwu - GMD NNPC before his appointment never met Komolafe in person or on any other note; be it formal or otherwise.
I equally gathered that Komolafe is making useful input on the on-going investigation within the NNPC and it will be foolhardy to fire a snitch like Komolafe who has been making useful contribution on what transpired in the NNPC in the last six years. One thing is certain; Komolafe survived the hacking because he made and has continue to make useful contributions on shady transactions within the NNPC.
The foregoing assertion cannot be anything short of the truth because if Komolafe was ever the GMD’s friend:
• why would he be removed from his lucrative position as GGM Crude Oil Marketing Division (COMD)?
• Why was he rumoured to have been made GED Commercials and Investment (C&I) only to be sent to the cooler – GGM Special Duties; a position that never existed before now?
Ibe Kachikwu does not know Komolafe from adam and I have no doubt that Komolafe has a date with history.
FTC...but we too like story telling: all I'm hoping to see or experience is the ban on refined petroleum products importation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: xxxx by Emekamex(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Where is your source?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: xxxx by ascendo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
FTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Emekamex:
Where is your source?

I am the source and will over time provide facts here on the activities of NNPC. Komolafe is said to be snitch and empowering him will amount to institutionalising the activities of the past administration but he is making useful contributions to ongoing investigation within the NNPC. Wouldn't it be wise to keep your enemies closer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
ascendo:
FTC...but we too like story telling: all I'm hoping to see or experience is the ban on refined petroleum products importation

Going by the Kachikwu that I have read about, I have no fear that NNPC will be rescued from the crutches of corruption.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by patrick89(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Aside cowardice there other things like snitch these people do very well, back stabbing, hypocrite and propaganda are their know how area! just like one was doing in Indonesia when he was caught with drug!!!
Re: xxxx by panalyst(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Loll I always knew this GMD was a smart guy. Get all the information needed from komolafe and then let go of him when need be

What is special duties abeg? That one na like chibok for nnpc. I dey laugh o

3 Likes

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
patrick89:
Aside cowardice there other things like snitch this people do very well, back stabbing, hypocrite and propaganda are their know how area! just like one was doing in Indonesia when he was caught with drug!!!

Komolafe single headedly destroyed Prince Momoh former GGM PPMC. Na dog chop dog P na em that NNPC be. I don't want to go the tribal angle here because Komolafe is from tribe, I rather individuals are judged based on their stewardship not by region or ethnicity.
Re: xxxx by Bashee: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
I'm not surprised. GMD'S agenda is clear but some scrupulous elements want to derail him with every distraction. I'm aware Komolafe is cooperating with the investigation dats why he hasnt been thrown out.

2 Likes

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
panalyst:
Loll I always knew this GMD was a smart guy. Get all the information needed from komolafe and then let go of him when need be

Oboy Special Duties is equal to Siberia o.... Buhari is mean sha. I heard the President rejected Komolafe's resignation upon his announcement as GGM Special Duties. Buhari rejecting resignation since 1914 grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bashee:
I'm not surprised. GMD'S agenda is clear but some scrupulous elements want to derail him with every distraction. I'm aware Komolafe is cooperating with the investigation dats why he hasnt been thrown out.

I agree. But what I find curious is how the media cook story up from the pit of hell.
Re: xxxx by Bashee: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
I think this a distraction by the Northern block. They are shocked that Buhari didn't bow to the sectionalism in appointing a Northern as NNPC GMD. He chose competence and reform over the usual mediocrity. So the Komolafe issue is going to be one of many distractions. I'm not surprised it was reported on DAILY TRUST.
Re: xxxx by Bashee: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
I think this a distraction by the Northern block. They are shocked that Buhari didn't bow to the sectionalism in appointing a Northerner as NNPC GMD. He chose competence and reform over the usual mediocrity. So the Komolafe issue is going to be one of many distractions. I'm not surprised it was reported on DAILY TRUST.
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bashee:
I think this a distraction by the Northern block. They are shocked that Buhari didn't bow to the sectionalism in appointing a Northerner as NNPC GMD. He chose competence and reform over the usual mediocrity. So the Komolafe issue is going to be one of many distractions. I'm not surprised it was reported on DAILY TRUST.

Dragging the north into the issues bordering on Komalafe does not add up at. I agree that Buhari is making informed changes across sectors beyond tribe and region but what I fail to understand in your write up is the connection between Komolafe, the North and Daily Trust.
Re: xxxx by Miranda11: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
FOR ALL THE DISGRUNTLED CORRUPT PPLE THAT DONT WANT THE PROGRESS OF KACHIKWU , NAIJA AND BUHARI'S GOVT, I WILL REPEAT WHAT I POSTED ON THE ORIGINAL THREAD.

False propaganda going around again, he has barely been there tow weeks and he is being attacked, this is exactly what Kachikwu had reservations about and was why he almost refused the job offer if not dat Buhari convinced him to take it.

Retaining Komolafe is good so that when they are probing and auditing the crude oil sales he can be called on to give useful info since he knows the A-Z oh how the oil was sold. If dey let him go now he might disappear. And for all you haters how sure are you that Buhari did not approve him to be kept back for all this, if he contributed badly to the plunder n is no longer useful, then I'm sure he wld have been kicked out.

Dats why I will keep on saying do not believe everything that you read on the Internet as this cld just be the rant of d disgruntled ones who have been kicked out.
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Miranda11:
I WILL REPEAT WHAT I POSTED ON THE ORIGINAL THREAD.

False propaganda going around again, he has barely been there tow weeks and he is being attacked, this is exactly what Kachikwu had reservations about and was why he almost refused the job offer if not dat Buhari convinced him to take it.

Retaining Komolafe is good so that when they are probing and auditing the crude oil sales he can be called on to give useful info since he knows the A-Z oh how the oil was sold. If dey let him go now he might disappear. And for all you haters how sure are you that Buhari did not approve him to be kept back for all this, if he contributed badly to the plunder n is no longer useful, then I'm sure he wld have been kicked out.

Dats why I will keep on saying do not believe everything that you read on the Internet as this cld just be the rant of d disgruntled ones who have been kicked out.

I concur with you entirely however part of being a public officer anywhere in the world is ability to withstand attacks. I have no doubt that the GMD has the temerity to hold his on. Nigeria must make progress.

Komolafe should stop going to town telling people that he is a special assistant to the GMD.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
So OP, who are you?

Ibe Kachikwu? His wife, brother, sister, son, daughter, cousin, uncle, nephew, niece, PA of Komolafe?

We need to know before we reply you appropriately cos you seem to carry the matter on your head.
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
utumunta:
So OP, who are you?

Ibe Kachikwu? His wife, brother, sister, son, daughter, cousin, uncle, nephew, niece, PA of Komolafe?

We need to know before we reply you appropriately cos you seem to carry the matter on your head.

So who are you? Komolafe? His crony or associate in dirty deals?
Don't worry, cloth wen em wash never dry and wen dem dry, em go iron am.
Re: xxxx by hinwazaka: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
panalyst:

Nigerians are so gullible. Getting what information. You probably have never worked in a public or corporate office before. There is never any hardcopy of financial impropriety. Everything is done in the secret of the night. All this supposed NNPC cleanup is just a struggle for the golden goose.
Re: xxxx by patrick89(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
MIPNIG:

So who are you? Komolafe? His crony or associate in dirty deals?
Don't worry, cloth wen em wash never dry and wen dem dry, em go iron am.
The komolafe will meet his his waterloo, he that comes for equity must come with a clean hand!
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
hinwazaka:

Nigerians are so gullible. Getting what information. You probably have never worked in a public or corporate office before. There is never any print copy of financial impropriety. Everything is done in the secret of the night. All this supposed NNPC cleanup is just a struggle for the golden goose.

Abeg define golden goose? And tell me who has been chopping the egg from this goose?

1 Share

Re: xxxx by panalyst(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nigerians are so gullible. Getting what information. You probably have never worked in a public or corporate office before. There is never any print copy of financial impropriety. Everything is done in the secret of the night. All this supposed NNPC cleanup is just a struggle for the golden goose. [/quote]

I think you are the gullible one. Do you think all the deals done under komolafes watch as the group general manager comd are not traceable? Do you believe he didn't keep a record of all the shady transactions he did under the last regime?

He is covering his tracks and to save his soul he has to spill all he knows .
Re: xxxx by hedonistic: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
MIPNIG:

Oboy Special Duties is equal to Siberia o.... Buhari is mean sha. I heard the President rejected Komolafe's resignation upon his announcement as GGM Special Duties. Buhari rejecting resignation since 1914 grin grin grin grin

What does it mean to "reject" someone's resignation, is there a legal basis for that? Or is it by force to work? You can't forcefully retain a person in a position or organisation against his wish. The president has no such powers. Maybe further explanation of this "rejecting resignation" stories will be necessary.
Re: xxxx by Bashee: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
GMD NNPC,
Please don't be distracted by these media traps. Trust me more will come. The fight against corruption and mediocrity will be met with stiff opposition. Ur legacy speaks for its self. We support the energy you bring into to the fray. Expect more distractions.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 16, 2015
hedonistic:

What does it mean to "reject" someone's resignation, is there a legal basis for that? Or is it by force to work? You can't forcefully retain a person in a position or organisation against his wish. The president has no such powers. Maybe further explanation of this "rejecting resignation" stories will be necessary.

People should account for their stewardship before seeking the easy way out through resignation ... If you have an unfinished business with an entity, legally you cannot just walk away can you?
Re: xxxx by Ugomba(m): 12:43am On Aug 16, 2015
People should leave him to concenterate on his Job.. Anioma man rep.

1 Like

Re: xxxx by panalyst(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Ugomba:

Thank you o. Allow these wailing wailers
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2015
Ugomba:

He has made it clear that he is a Nigerian nothing more, nothing like Anioma here. what we are concerned about is that shady people should stop riding on his name towards institutionalising themselves.... He does not know Komo big snitch from adam.
Re: xxxx by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
panalyst:

Thank you o. Allow these wailing wailers

Must the PDP be dragged into all issues? lol grin grin grin grin but to be fair PDP can cry more than the bereaved sometimes grin

(1) (Reply)

The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria / Remember The Politician Who Went Nude Few Days Back? Checkout His Family / See Amaechi Listening To Results In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.