Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? (10481 Views)

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo) / Nairalanders Your First Meal Of 2016??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? by datigbogirl: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2015
When I started to boil water...afterall Water na class of food nah.
Re: At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? by charliejose: 2:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Me I started at age 10.,made my first nigeria jollof rice with palm oil grin grin grin...
Re: At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 26, 2015
At the age 8 and it was NOOBDELESS cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 26, 2015
fabulousvera:
me at 17. I started cooking error then at 18/19 I became perfect. cos i learnt from the right person quite embarrassing right.

Yeah. But the important thing is that u have learet and become better. Cheers.
Re: At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? by iyiscopy(f): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2015
mehn...i tink at 10....dats wen i officially started cookin
Re: At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? by Filashade(f): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2015
I started cooking at the age of 9 in Jamaica.

I remember I had to get a chair and kneel on it coz the stool wasnt tall enough.

My parents used to laugh at me.

I only cooked like frankfurters, eggs and breadfruit. I burnt the frankfurters but after learning from that one, I made sure to not burn the eggs and the breadfruit. Only me ate this with my buttered bread.

My dad was impressed but Mom was shouting "U not going back into da kitchen again. U nearly burn down d house. Imagine if me or ur pupa never dey here? My god. Luk how d pot black like duns river" *in my mum's jamaican voice*

I didnt think it was that bad. She was exagerrating.

Since then I would occassionaly go to the kitchen and boil eggs instead.

But I started cooking for my brothers and I at the age of 13 as my mum only cooked for her and my dad.

Now am an expert and i still cook for my brothers.

cheesy grin wink
Re: At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? by detunj: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Age 20
Cooked indomie
it took me 3 trials to finally cook it right
I was very happy that day..it wasn't easy ☺ •-• wink
Re: At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Can't remember the age but na the person wey teach me and the circumstance wey lead to am na in make the memory special

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Food You've Ever Seen,eaten, Or Cook / What Is Or Should Be Nigeria's Official National Dish? / Nigeria Records $2.6bn Drop In Food Importation In The Last 3years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.