Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Can You Do This? Please Be Sincere! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This? Please Be Sincere! (585 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This? Please Be Sincere! by waleadex(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
When you kiss the person you love saliva is exchanged and you don't care if it irritates or not. Now,if the same saliva is put inside a cup and you're to drink it to show love,will you drink it or not?
Re: Can You Do This? Please Be Sincere! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
PLEASE CAN YOU PUT GRAPHIC WORDS!!!!! I was eating, and I jx open this thread nt knowin its this shiiiit I'm gonna meet angry

that's jx so disgusting and I'll never do that! which sane person would tell me to do that?? gosh.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Do This? Please Be Sincere! by docmoses(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Can You Do This? Please Be Sincere! by eleko1: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
That is a diff ball game.Wen persin nor bi imbe-cile/epilepsy patient.E nor possible(ko sese)
Re: Can You Do This? Please Be Sincere! by powerfulsettingz: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Herrer! Drink weytin
Which kind love
Over my living body
Re: Can You Do This? Please Be Sincere! by mymadam(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
...I was eating, and I jx open this thread nt knowin its this shiiiit I'm gonna meet...

So sorry Angie. All's well.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Tell A Friend After You Do This / Sobs / Picture: Have You Seen This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.