Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians (41603 Views)

No Quitting APC, Tinubu Vows; Buhari Deceived The North With Islam Says Junaid / Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom / Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by erikcantona: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sorry for nigerians
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by mikolo80: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
erico2k2:

What a dull responce.APC supporters never have any logical answer.however I'm glad you got the gist and chose to ignore the truth.
what gist what truth. if anyone is full it's you cos you still don't get it. I can call myself a general but without troops I am nothing. she can call herself anything she wants, so long as it doesn't affect me I couldn't give a ratsass. it's you ppl that go begging them to attend your weddings and substandard cool launching and children's day parties that make them feel important. anyway more tongue to your asss kicking
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by FOLLOWJESUS: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Saint APC and incorruptible Buhari have scamed Nigerians, when a man can not keep to his promises is that not part of corruption? Buhari promised to declare his asets publicly,today what are we seen? We are already in one chance vehicle so what ever we see we take it so,Nigerians deserve it, it is part of the change.

1 Like

Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
erico2k2:

And when things are worse say July1 2016.what shall be ur result?I'm just asking.
and when things get beta by same time next year, what shall be ur reaction too?
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 1:33am On Aug 17, 2015
mikolo80:
what gist what truth. if anyone is full it's you cos you still don't get it. I can call myself a general but without troops I am nothing. she can call herself anything she wants, so long as it doesn't affect me I couldn't give a ratsass. it's you ppl that go begging them to attend your weddings and substandard cool launching and children's day parties that make them feel important. anyway more tongue to your asss kicking
Still a dumb response,,still no logical response, cant you give me a logical response, ie one I could quote and get a meaning off?
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 1:34am On Aug 17, 2015
franciskaine:
and when things get beta by same time next year, what shall be ur reaction too?
I will def give you an answer but give me an answer first b4 your question,I'm waiting
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by mikolo80: 1:37am On Aug 17, 2015
erico2k2:

Still a dumb response,,still no logical response, cant you give me a logical response, ie one I could quote and get a meaning off?
I don't like to talk to ppl who lack home training and etiquette/class so.... believe whatever makes you happy. when you grow up,then we can talk
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2015
erico2k2:

I will def give you an answer but give me an answer first b4 your question,I'm waiting
I am not a sadist neither am I a nay sayer. My prayer is dat Nigeria will prosper and nothing more, I had rather u wish ur country wat u wish urself.
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by DeRoyalFranco(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2015
lastpage:

You are a Dullard!

those are just "names"...... it is what the person does that defines it properly.

Go to school and learn, .....Hawking and education are not the same thing you know!

Lastpage!
what the person does? Lol u are mentally disturbed..... Tell me what the 1st lady does and tell me what the wife of the president does... U just too daft.
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by simdam500(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Buhari actually promised to scrap off the first lady seat but if he had secretly appoint an assistant to the first lady in the economy purse. Then he's starting to fail.

What is the outcome of the sale of the presidential private jet? What of other seat that is causing a lot expense on the country which he promised to take off.

Buhari promised to pay the youth and feed the government school students.... none has been made. Let see if the end of insurgency will not extend more than 3months, before I place the placards of failure on him.
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by destiny25(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2015
anwo247:
APC to Nigerians:
"We never promised to bring back the Chibok Girls"
"We never promised unemployed NYSC N5,000 until Christ 2nd coming"
"We never promised to slash the exchange rate to US1= NGN1"
"We never promised to stabilize international crude oil prices"
"We never promised to bring down the pump price of PMS to 50k per litre"
"We never promised to declare our assets publicly"
"We never promised to provide free medicals services"
"We never promised to provide free meals in primary schools"
"We never promised Education at all levels"

"We never promised anything" grin grin grin

The question must then be asked: What exactly did Buharii and APC promise Nigerians?
In the FULLNESS OF TIME we will do all these things, not now. THIS IS NOT A PROMISE.
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
franciskaine:
I am not a sadist neither am I a nay sayer. My prayer is dat Nigeria will prosper and nothing more, I had rather u wish ur country wat u wish urself.
Ok I take it you,ve got no answer
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
mikolo80:
I don't like to talk to ppl who lack home training and etiquette/class so.... believe whatever makes you happy. when you grow up,then we can talk
** Ignored**
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by mikolo80: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
erico2k2:

** Ignored**
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by bellras(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2015
natureblack:
Oh danm it !_Why don't you bore a hole in your head and let the sap run out. angry

Lies and myths are regularly woven around leaders,but that of President Buhari is getting too frequent to be useful.His mythopoeia proceeded him into office and the fantasies fashioned about him are being currently employed to oil the flagging wheels of his presidency.His adoring followers have long believed in him with faith akin to religion.

I hope your blood pressure is lower now that the office of the first lady is abolished grin

Y'all(followers) take him as a god character whose perfectly sculpted essence must be protected and whose transcendent persona must not be scraped with the sharp edge of public opinions.Y'all therefore knit fantasies and myths about him like pink pills to be swollowed regularly to ease the reality of the demystification that inevitably occurs in the political sphere.

As the chimp gets higher and higher climbing the tree it exposes its unflattering behind.
Re: Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians by DeRoyalFranco(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
lastpage:

You are a Dullard!

those are just "names"...... it is what the person does that defines it properly.

Go to school and learn, .....Hawking and education are not the same thing you know!

Lastpage!
u are just a tout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.