Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute (78334 Views)

Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: / I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every 60 Seconds ā€“ Empress An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by otiigba1(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2015
I suspect low self esteem or attention seeking, well... i can try and make her wishes come through tongue
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by justi4jesu(f): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2015
otiigba1:
I suspect low self esteem, well... i can try and make her wishes come through tongue

Oya send your application smiley
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by absoluteSuccess: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2015
themosthigh:
What else are yoruba people good for if not sex and smell.They are the most shameless ethnic group in nigeria
These are the people that makes me belive in evolution because the unmixed yoruba guys clearly have a resemblance with the baboon and apes the abounds in thier region which shows a distant kinship.
Yoruba gurls have the smelliest pu ssy in all of africa and their sexual appetite is like that of dogs but the men are too weak to satisfy them hence their promiscuity.
But the girls are only gud cause they can suck and lick anything shaa
Hey Devil your father is calling you. grin You people are slow and unreasonable. Read before you judge.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2015
Even with N1m per 2nd on you, my sweet long john can never do you. tufai kwa

1 Like

Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by otiigba1(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2015
justi4jesu:

Oya send your application smiley
to who? Or were? grin
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by cletussesese(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2015
It Is true my yoruba GF ran to another man and she told me boldly dat I can't meet up with her sex desire dat she wants it everyday but me I no get dat kind power so sHe left for another man. She's a Nimpho

1 Like

Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by occasion1(m): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2015
search no more dear, i humbly volunteer my whole self to u and it has actually been a while i av equally been searching for some1 like u who has the same feelings like i actually did on a daily basis.

I am equally capable to certify ur sexual urge at all year, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by otiigba1(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
A middle-aged woman, Soliat Adekojo, has taken her husband, Musibau, before a Grade ā€˜Cā€™ Customary Court sitting in Mapo, Ibadan South-East Local Government Area of Oyo State, over excessive sexual desire by her husband. grin grin grin grin grin grin Pls she should go and look for Mr Musibau(Mr marathon sex) he should not be that far from her location.
And problems solved. grin grin next patience!
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by cashreport: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2015
themosthigh:
What else are yoruba people good for if not sex and smell.They are the most shameless ethnic group in nigeria
These are the people that makes me belive in evolution because the unmixed yoruba guys clearly have a resemblance with the baboon and apes the abounds in thier region which shows a distant kinship.
Yoruba gurls have the smelliest pu ssy in all of africa and their sexual appetite is like that of dogs but the men are too weak to satisfy them hence their promiscuity.
Wow
Wow
Wow
See finishing

1 Like

Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Mufasa27(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2015
Seriously that sh!t is trending now with girls of nowadays, they wanna have sex like every minute,gone are the days when girls shy away from sex, but now if you don't wanna do, they will make u do and when you do,u do to their satisfaction even though you dying..
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2015
fatdon2:
U people should stop abusing her. She is just speaking her mind beside, we all need something in life. Ur need is not hers. Now her problem is having sex every minute, its her life not urs.
Yeske
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2015
Dat man will soon come shakes head and leaves tread
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by IceDude(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Ugly thing embarassed........Instead of u to concentrate more on ur acting u are talking trash, when she eventually meets a man that has degree in kerewalogy she will still be the one to sue for divorce.... Dont even know her sef

1 Like

Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by cashreport: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2015
themosthigh:
Lol
U get mouth ooo

1 Like

Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Houseofglam7:
SMH for some people!
They are always quick to judge......
The woman is only speaking her mind, if you feel uncomfortable about it, just move on!!!
You too, you no be publick adviser, stop frowning face and shouting 'you people are dumb' and move on!
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by kel5000(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Like father,like daughter! grin
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by AdemolaA2: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2015
Hehe hehe. One of my flings... 'ride on' girl!!!
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by otiigba1(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2015
So how come she managed all this time without sex? And also during the interview?

People claiming all sorts of sh'it, just to belong. Last week it was some nobody of a guy called skibii faking his own death

What will be next?......
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by dammytosh: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2015
Eediot
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Guruboi(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Yorubas and their sex life... Bitch buy urself a dog... Mtcheew!!
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by princetelaviv: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2015
com na i go finish u excess u go tire
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2015
themosthigh:
How many Yoruba people have you met to give you the audacity of coming up with this verdict?
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Teejaykary: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2015
tinybodyMary:
Yoruba actress? she dosnt luk lyk 1 of us
She is neuphomania
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by otiigba1(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2015
occasion1:
search no more dear, i humbly volunteer my whole self to u and it has actually been a while i av equally been searching for some1 like u who has the same feelings like i actually did on a daily basis.

I am equally capable to certify ur sexual urge at all year, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds.
oya! send your application grin
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Wyclefniranz(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2015
themosthigh:
who God has blessed no man can curse
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by rj45plug: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Some chicks actually think sex as a way of life.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by otiigba1(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2015
Teejaykary:
She is neuphomania
so how has she been living without sex all this time and during the interview? Neuphomania my butt!, i would say, low self esteem or attention seeking. My opinion anyway
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by nattyflatty(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2015
grin
ikbnice:
sex every second...is that wot her life depend on?
her future also
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by cactuscee(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2015
free2ryhme:
Nonsense.... Ur mates are getting married and keeping homes and u are there talking trash

Run to customary court grade C sitting in Mapo, Ibadan south- east area of oyo state. Their is case of woman that reported her husband for having always having a marathon sex with and she is not up to the husband strength. His name is Mr musibia I think he can help u this situation of yours.
You are on point.
But you get bad mouth grin
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2015
yoloba and sex sha! haba. una no de tire ni?
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by SunnahMan(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2015
donaldoffice:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/i-am-looking-for-that-man-who-can-make-me-want-sex-every-minute-empress-sosanya/
ARE U LOOKING FOR (1 singleman or 2 doubleman or 3 tripleman or nunberlessman) specify as naira-landers have all these categories>

but remember u are not more single, yes u cannot sing wholly anymore because u 1/2woman, as the first man has removed the first DIDDIRI out of u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Cristiano Ronaldo's Crazy & Brutal Fitness Regime At Age 36 (Photos) / Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.