Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute (78590 Views)

Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: / I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every 60 Seconds – Empress An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
fatdon2:
U people should stop abusing her. She is just speaking her mind beside, we all need something in life. Ur need is not hers. Now her problem is having sex every minute, its her life not urs.
Good day please help me promote http://www.elosonservices.com like mr nairaland.
Thanks.
It is an advertising firm based in Delta state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by maze4u(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
reply me 07032377606, chimex by name
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
I SUGGEST SHE MAKES HER WAY TO SAMBISA FOREST....SHEKAU CAN SURELY DO THAT FOR HER,

1 Like

Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Riche0mike(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Applaner:
den meet 2 face

Solely behind u on dat
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by ikbnice(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
justi4jesu:

She said every minute, there is a difference cheesy
dnt just read d headline...
Frm d post;
When was the last time
you had sex?

It’s been a long time but I am looking for that relationship that will make me want to have sex [color=006600]every
second and every minute
[/color].
For now, I want to be very sure, I don’t want to have sex for the sake of having sex. I need a person that will not make me cry, take me for granted or let me down.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by ikbnice(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

Bushman, every minute
Dullbrain, dnt just read d headlines...
Frm d post;
When was the last time
you had sex?

It’s been a long time but I am looking for that relationship that will make me want to have sex [color=006600]every
second and every minute.[/color]

For now, I want to be very sure, I don’t want to have sex for the sake of having sex. I need a person that will not make me cry, take me for granted or let me down.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
ikbnice:

Dullbrain, dnt just read d headlines...
Frm d post;
When was the last time
you had sex?

second and every minute.[/color]

Where you keep d minute? Sharp brain
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by t2luv1: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
tinybodyMary:
Yoruba actress? she dosnt luk lyk 1 of us

Question- How will I recognise a Yoruba actress. Just asking
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by obontami: 1:46am On Aug 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
OVER TO YOU

Obontami

Apply immediately

all a brother needs is nice soft matress, a bottle of alomo and a pack of condom

and the rest is history
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by 400billionman: 2:02am On Aug 17, 2015
ikbnice:
sex every second...is that wot her life depend on?

Beautiful women don't play with sex. Get close to them, dem go tell you.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by gingerbeb: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Flashh:

The donkey knows more than these two fools.
i forgot 2 say igbo are d orst ethic.because of money,dey can b 4ck.tel me mr.man,why are u on dis trend
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Babaji111(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2015
I am also looking for the woman who can make me want sex most of the time..lol
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by babaD60: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Meet me I will give it 2 u every seconds
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by sanyajava: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2015
say my name empress and u will never regret it. i promise you
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Femistico(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
what da fu*k is she luking for...she wan kill person ni??
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by nigerianium: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
oreos:

It is mutual. We also do not like Igbo.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
author=nigerianium post=37064705]

Why did you edit my post?
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by MrBasketball: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
gingerbeb:
i forgot 2 say igbo are d orst ethic.because of money,dey can b 4ck.tel me mr.man,why are u on dis trend
What is this one saying?

Olodo it's thread not trend.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
oreos:

Why did you edit my post?

Isn't that what you do to other people's posts?wink
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Isn't that what you do to other people's posts?wink

LOLZ cheesy

Touche smiley
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
oreos:

LOLZ cheesy
Touche smiley
wink How's the not-so-tough-yet-fronting-as-a-tigress woman doing?wink
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
wink
How's the not-so-tough-yet-fronting-as-a-tigress woman doing?wink

cheesy
I am good, you?
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Okay then. Maybe her self esteem depends on it. All these new actresses and attention, sef, they are no different from slay queens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo) / Herbalist Who Predicted Iyabo Ojo’s Death Over Baba Ijesha’s Case Has DIED / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.