Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute (78376 Views)

Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: / I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every 60 Seconds ā€“ Empress An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by SunnahMan(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Lexusgs430: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2015
She should look no further. Simply enrol with the blue film industry!!!
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by NyemzyHimself: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2015
Demmocrats:
Where this one come from
Lol
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2015
I see no reason for people to abuse this lady,is none of your business, is her life.

If you are not okay with that, jump inside lagoon, simple!

She's still better than some swains in this nairaland

Ugly, hungry hatters
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Haywhymido(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Must u always expose ur bwreast 4 picture
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Walexsammy(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2015
idu1:
They are always fat...
and we love them like dat tongue
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2015
ikbnice:
sex every second...is that wot her life depend on?

She didn't say that.

I am assuming that she wants a man that will make her feel desirable every second of the day. Women and Men think sex differently. Men think of sex without emotional attachment, some not all. And women think of sex in a more emotional way, some not all.

So therefore if a man wants her in a sexual way every minute of the day then to her as a woman it means that she's desired and appreciated.

She's unattractive and has emotional baggage but that's her and her loved ones issue.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by missKiffy(f): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
A middle-aged woman, Soliat Adekojo, has taken her husband, Musibau, before a Grade ā€˜Cā€™ Customary Court sitting in Mapo, Ibadan South-East Local Government Area of Oyo State, over excessive sexual desire by her husband. grin grin grin grin grin grin Pls she should go and look for Mr Musibau(Mr marathon sex) he should not be that far from her location.
Perfect match cheesy
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Sammyblaq(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2015
*shakes head*
she don dey need sex every minute...till that illitrate go shift her waist bone.
#Notalksaynametalk
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by anigbajumo(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Chai,

See da 3rd pic
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by M4gunners: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Ugly girl for that matter.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by TETFUND: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2015
Old layer with fallen breast seeking attention. I blame journalists wasting paper pages to publish rubbish.Go and do Indecency,useless old cargo.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Ilaje44(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2015
adesegun121:
Oyaa...
Over to all single guys on nairaland..
Tha get big d!ck and very active on bed...

Making a woman wanna sleep with you is not about the size of your phallus organ. There are lot of factors why a man or a woman is irresistible after a taste of his or her ability. Nothing last forever by the way.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by francizy(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2015
She no even fine self, no wonder she uses sex to make up for the beauty she lacks..
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by acehood907(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Nawa ooo
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by tinybodyMary: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2015
Mekzmoney:
So u like her kinda person right? grin Are u 4rm kogi state?

Just curious cos I saw lokoja in ur profile n m in kogi state now.

yea am frm kogi
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by tinybodyMary: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Superman11:

so do you look Yoruba yourself?? lemme see ?
yes nah..omo odudua

2 Likes

Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by kinibigdeal(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2015
She nor even fine sef embarassedShe nor even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by flokii: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by larryshow4(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Canon camera at work.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Ayanko(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2015
I have friend for her.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by simdam500(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2015
Bloggers picking unreasonable lines of an interview. Wat happened to topic like "an actress rose to fame from a family of eight"...

But because she freely expressed her sexual life on air. It now a thing to cry about.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by OldGist(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2015
Nonsense! If the actress were to be a CALABAR woman, only the page view of this thread would have been enough to crash NAIRALAND server for the second time.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by banchuz: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Applaner:
den meet 2 face
lol grin
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Dubem13: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2015
Yoruba people always reason with their anus, I don't like these yoruba people.
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by millionboi(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2015
tinybodyMary:
Yoruba actress? she dosnt luk lyk 1 of us
2many olosho in nollywood
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2015
ikbnice:
sex every second...is that wot her life depend on?
Bushman, every minute
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by mKc9ET(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2015
grin grin cheesy smiley wink sad hmmm I can even make u want five every seconds
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by hardbody: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2015
comedy1:
Are. Serious watapps me 08163606782

The dumb one....
Re: Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute by tinybodyMary: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2015
harde2lah:

You god-forsaken father made a terrible mistake sleeping with an harlot to sire you. Shame on you, your family and everything they represent. it shan't be well with your household. And every first born in your family from now on will die a premature death. you've been heard omo Igbo, go and lick your wound and wallow in poverty henceforth. I wonder who still sleeps with your hairy-chest, yam leg and beard bearing yeebotic ladies. phewww
lmaoooo..roast him more abeg. Hilarious!. All dis stupid pple dt dunno hw 2tlk. Open d pit latrin u cal mouth nd vomit jagons! Omoale jatijati. Ofoh loma sheh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) / Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.