Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale (73520 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by baralatie(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Toks2008:

I cant make up one single sense in what she wrote in relation to her divorce.

As far as im concerned,she has been unreasonable in her apprroach.

God help her with her negativity,persimism and unreasoning nature.

I dread piscean ladies like...
what if I tell you that you are biased in your judgement about some1 you don't know in person

4 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by ezera(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nairaland is gradually turning into an unseriousland. Peoples comments is an indicator of the mentality here in Nigeria.

Pathetic! !

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by lezz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
GLeesMODEL:
If you recall in 2014, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his wife Anita, who now goes by her maiden name Ebhodaghe caused quite a stare when news of divorce between the two hit the net.

The divorce was filed in April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, United Kingdom on the grounds of "unreasonable behaviour" and for the first time since that divorce, Anita is now speaking.

Anita took to her blog to discuss how her life has been changing as of late making some serious references to her marriage as she wrote. She wrote:

[b]It is my desire to reach out and inspire you especially if you feel vulnerable and in need of a change. I hope to inspire you to believe in yourself no matter the circumstances. I want to help you recreate your life going forward, so you can live beautifully. I have been through this journey of rediscovery and nothing is as beautiful as realising one’s uniqueness as I have done. Life is a precious however, your life can go through different seasons: winter, spring, summer or autumn. Life can hit you with financial loss, disappointments, death of a loved one, a broken relationship, loss of a job, a divorce, being falsely accused or being a victim of crime. These can shatter you to pieces but you can do something about it.

Life is a gift from God and you deserve to be happy irrespective of your age, race, gender, background or financial situation. I urge you to appreciate the gift you are, you are precious and valuable. Never lose sight of who you are; begin to create new visions and dreams for your life. Let nothing stop you from growing every day. My story is not one of a bed of roses, far from it but I had a choice to either beat myself over the regret of tolerating abuse for so long or put a stop to the abuse and recreate my life for the best. My journey was not in vain. I can now help others realise that their situation does not define them.

In order to move on with life, I have come to realise that nothing is permanent. Your problem is not permanent; you can do something to change it by ensuring you do not allow the situation or the person make your life miserable. Pain is a fact of life, it is inevitable but suffering is optional. You can do something to change the pain by over looking every obstacle, take control as a force of nature to grow and expand. Do what is necessary now to use the gift God has given you to unleash your purpose.

My message to all is simple: you have value therefore discover your potential. Do not allow anybody destroy you or rob you of living a joyful life. Your life is not wasted; you have just started a different phase of life. God will show you how to use your testimony to help others and restore their lives to exuberance. Please join me to encourage and inspire others. You have a story to tell, you can contribute and participate in the dialogues here. Let us all learn from one another’s experience and reach others with the gift of love and kindness. Share your experience by emailing me or making a comment. Celebrate your uniqueness because there is only one of you.[/b]

https://www.pastoranita.org/beta/
Hogwash! !! Another veiled attempt at glorying divorce and indiscipline in the name of personal uniqueness.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by ooshinibos: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
oops ..
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Chigold101(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Came:
Na person way wear shoe no where e dey pain am. Na only the women fit talk wetin make am divorce her husband, but I know say the thing way make am divorce am no go easy for her.
are they divorced already?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Toks2008(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
baralatie:

what if I tell you that you are biased in your judgement about some1 you don't know in person

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by harbeedaymee(f): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Winning123:

Anita you are a very selfish woman. Your words doesn't inspire me at all. A Christian woman must understand that the husband is the head just like Christ is the head of the man and God the head of Christ. Your post is disgraceful, disheartening and saddening
Aren't you silly? So she should die in the marriage just because she wants to obey doctrine. Your foolishness knows no bounds angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Toks2008(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
baralatie:

If i disect her nature for you,you will doff your heart for me.

When my ex left,i took it upon myself to do a thourough research because no matter how hard i try to understand her motive,and everyone who spoke with her were amazed at how pointless her excuses were.

When pastor chris said we should pray for her,i understood him perfectly.

I discovered that pisces ladies are like that and i know 5 piscean ladies who left their matrimony on stuffs that ordinarilyy holds no water.

They are very unrealistic in nature and they have the most annoying trait of leaving their affairs for non issues that can readily be resolved.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Youngzedd(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Came:
Na person way wear shoe no where e dey pain am. Na only the women fit talk wetin make am divorce her husband, but I know say the thing way make am divorce am no go easy for her.

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Vetsolo(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dis is why i.dont pay any fucking tite dis pastors are scam i tell u and dey claim to b.marrige councilors

act what u preach
The divorce was filed in April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, United Kingdom on the grounds of "unreasonable behaviour" and for the first time since that divorce, Anita is now speaking.

Anita took to her blog to discuss how her life has been changing as of late making some serious references to her marriage as she wrote. She wrote:

[b]It is my desire to reach out and inspire you especially if you feel vulnerable and in need of a change. I hope to inspire you to believe in yourself no matter the circumstances. I want to help you recreate your life going forward, so you can live beautifully. I have been through this journey of rediscovery and nothing is as beautiful as realising one’s uniqueness as I have done. Life is a precious however, your life can go through different seasons: winter, spring, summer or autumn. Life can hit you with financial loss, disappointments, death of a loved one, a broken relationship, loss of a job, a divorce, being falsely accused or being a victim of crime. These can shatter you to pieces but you can do something about it.

Life is a gift from God and you deserve to be happy irrespective of your age, race, gender, background or financial situation. I urge you to appreciate the gift you are, you are precious and valuable. Never lose sight of who you are; begin to create new visions and dreams for your life. Let nothing stop you from growing every day. My story is not one of a bed of roses, far from it but I had a choice to either beat myself over the regret of tolerating abuse for so long or put a stop to the abuse and recreate my life for the best. My journey was not in vain. I can now help others realise that their situation does not define them.

In order to move on with life, I have come to realise that nothing is permanent. Your problem is not permanent; you can do something to change it by ensuring you do not allow the situation or the person make your life miserable. Pain is a fact of life, it is inevitable but suffering is optional. You can do something to change the pain by over looking every obstacle, take control as a force of nature to grow and expand. Do what is necessary now to use the gift God has given you to unleash your purpose.

My message to all is simple: you have value therefore discover your potential. Do not allow anybody destroy you or rob you of living a joyful life. Your life is not wasted; you have just started a different phase of life. God will show you how to use your testimony to help others and restore their lives to exuberance. Please join me to encourage and inspire others. You have a story to tell, you can contribute and participate in the dialogues here. Let us all learn from one another’s experience and reach others with the gift of love and kindness. Share your experience by emailing me or making a comment. Celebrate your uniqueness because there is only one of you.[/b]

https://www.pastoranita.org/beta/[/quote]
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by baralatie(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Toks2008:

When my ex left,i took it upon myself to do a thourough research because trust me,~5 $(% -~3 ('1 (' ('1 +33@ "$ 17 3( 31:: $(% -)18~5~8_::$ +@$ -@1 :153?you will be amazed how pointless she will be.

I discovered that pisces ladies are like that and i know 5 piscean ladies who left their matrimony on stuffs that ordinarilyy holds no water.

They are very unrealistic in nature and they have the most annoying trait of leaving their affairs for non issues that can readily be resolved.
"if you dissect her?"
it will amount to nothing but a further degradation of the matter at hand.
marriage is a very powerful institution that can crack the best of individuals.there is no superman and superwoman in marriage only a " penultimate super of the super God".
I wish I kind digress and talk on how people get hit and find themselves hurt by a simple thing as forgetting a birthday or a simple thing as misinformation.
for pastor and Anita is was a trying period for both of them and I pray that they both find that missing fire between them but for any1 to single out Anita or pastor for "dissecting" is not a good idea.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Toks2008(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
harbeedaymee:

Aren't you silly? So she should die in the marriage just because she wants to obey doctrine. Your foolishness knows no bounds angry angry angry angry

Did you actually go through the explicit reasons why she filed for a divorce?

i almost puked when i did.

She first added infidelity then she replaced it with improper conduct.

The most laughable one was that she complained that pastor chris neglected her in uk abeg help me ask her why she no fit come meet her husband from time to time?

See i followed this issue closely and IN MY OPINION,SHE is only making a mockery of herself and not pastor chris.

hilary clinton who was not eveen a minister of God stood by her hubby during the sex scandal but here we have a reverend trying to destroy her own marriage with her own hands.smh
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by adebisicutie: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Toks2008:

When my ex left,i took it upon myself to do a thourough research because no matter how hard i try to understand her motive,and everyone who spoke with her were amazed at how pointless her excuses were.

When pastor chris said we should pray for her,i understood him perfectly.

You call your self a Christian and yet you base your belief about a person you don't know on zodiac signs?

7 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by tonimenia: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Celebrate your uniqueness because, there is only one of you in the whole wide World.

I loved the above nuggets of wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
delishpot:
This na letter of encouragement na wey the messy one?

Why the break in radio silence, is she regretting her decision to divorce chris? undecided
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Btruth: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
.....but, this is not a letter.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Toks2008(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
baralatie:

"if you dissect her?"
it will amount to nothing but a further degradation of the matter at hand.
marriage is a very powerful institution that can crack the best of individuals.there is no superman and superwoman in marriage only a " penultimate super of the super God".
I wish I kind digress and talk on how people get hit and find themselves hurt by a simple thing as forgetting a birthday or a simple thing as misinformation.
for pastor and Anita is was a trying period for both of them and I pray that they both find that missing fire between them but for any1 to single out Anita or pastor for "dissecting" is not a good idea.

I want anyone to dare me and look for any lady born from feb 20 to marxh 20 and study their relationships and marriages.

These ladies are what they are. I have studied 6 personalities and it cant be a coincidence.

they are not materialistic,very decent sexually and are capable of long time affair but they have a perculiar strange problem.

After a long while they will just leave their marriage for an excuse that will make you slap them.

And their persimistic nature will nver let them see a possibility of reconcilation except GOD ALMIGHTY REALLY INTERVENS.

All what Anita is complaining about could have been mended but they have a way of flowing with the tide just to suddenly burst away.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Toks2008(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
adebisicutie:

You call your self a Christian and yet you base your belief about a person you don't know on zodiac signs?

Chere and let me lecture you.

Zodiac is a general word used but star gazing is the sinful aspect where you read stas to know your future.

The fruit of knowledge has made many wise and a group of researchers have studied peiople and have arrived at a strong conclusion that some set of individuals borne in certain period have a certain behaviour and i checked and found out that its 98% accurate.

This is no star gazing and i hve nver gobe beyond that level. Trust me,if you want to know your partner,read up his or her characteristics and you will understand why he or she is who they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Pennywise(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
The lesson from Anita and Chris is that no matter how much fame and wealth marriage brings a woman, if she is deprived of sex, divorce is invevitable. I would say she tried a lot. The poor woman was dumped in London for almost 2 decades while husband frolicked in Lagos.

Go on girl, get your life back. A woman without conscience would have looked for 'ways and means'. Apparently Anita likes to practice what she preaches. She is still young and pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Toks2008(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
adebisicutie:

Bisi if you think its a joke just state your month and day of birth and you will b amazed at how accurate the result wll be.

Me i dont see it as star gazing at all and its different from the deep star gaxing or fortune telling which i believe the bible is against.

Its like saying reptiles are scaly in nature or moluscs have outer shell.Thats how i view it.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by wiloy2k8(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
frmglorytoglory:
Op why didn't u acknowledge where u culled this write up from? Its from pastor Anita's blog at pastoranita.org/beta
It is well with this woman . God will lift her and protect her and comfort her.
For those quick to condemn her be careful. Don't take the role of the judge and also the jury.
What matters is making it to heaven. The Lord never listed being a Mrs as the criteria for entering heaven. It is well.

Guy shotup
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by baralatie(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Toks2008:

All what Anita is complaining about could have been mended but they have a way of flowing with the tide just to suddenly burst away.
with this comment you don't need zodiac sign.you only need common sense about women behaviour.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by baralatie(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pennywise:
The lesson from Anita and Chris is that no matter how much fame and wealth marriage brings a woman, if she is deprived of sex, divorce is invevitable. I would say she tried a lot. The poor woman was dumped in London for almost 2 decades while husband frolicked in Lagos.

Go on girl, get your life back. A woman without conscience would have looked for 'ways and means'. Apparently Anita likes to practice what she preaches. She is still young and pretty.
is that the only thing in you"sex"
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by boujaye: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
UpLoyo:

Hypocritical nonsense, so what if she decided not to, that makes her ungoldly? Some of you f00ls are ridiculous with your holier than though mentality. I don't know what rock you crawled out of, just an fyi, it's a free world. NONSENSE.

So why are you in so much pains? I talk to Anita not you, because I suppose she is a sister in Christ. Those of us in gospel faith in Christ Jesus will understand what I mean, not the way the world thinks. Anita go back to your husband and work things over, do not be wise in your own eyes, there is room for forgiveness and reconciliation, God will help you if you are willing.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Pennywise(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
baralatie:

is that the only thing in you"sex"

Even a blind person can see that that is at the root of what is going on. Therefore, I expect you to see through your blindfold.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Toks2008(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
baralatie:

with this comment you don't need zodiac sign.you only need common sense about women behaviour.

How can you complain of neglect when both of you agreed that you will take care of uk branch.

Please help me ask her if she cant come to Nigeria like once in a month and spend days with her hubby?

Which pastor s wife will come out as she did to announce divorce without even considering the greatness of the ministry and the negative impact her actions will have.

Is she saying this problem can not be resolved internally if she cries out to all families?

The amazing fact is that she is acting out her nature.

I dare my ex to state to the world why she left our 12years union and you all will shake your head for her if she writes the worst reason she can imagine.

Let Anita state her reasons for filing for divorce and real rational thinkers will agree that indeed she needs prayers like her hubby said.

You know the worst part,its not as if she has really made up her mind o. You will quote me latter if you hear that she has reconciled and you will begin to wonder why the public drama.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by baralatie(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pennywise:

Even a blind person can see that that is at the root of what is going on. I expect you to see through your blindfold.
sex does not even cut it!
it is waaay beyond sex mentality!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by baralatie(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Toks2008:

How can you complain of neglect when both of you agreed that you will take care of uk branch.

Please help me ask her if she cant come to Nigeria like once in a month and spend days with her hubby?

Which pastor s wife will come out as she did to announce divorce without even considering the greatness of the ministry and the negative impact her actions will have.

Is she saying this problem can not be resolved internally if she cries out to all families?

The amazing fact is that she is acting out her nature.

I dare my ex to state to the world why she left our 12years union and you all will shake your head for her if she writes the worst reason she can imagine.

Let Anita state her reasons for filing for divorce and real rational thinkers will agree that indeed she needs prayers like her hubby said.

You know the worst part,its not as if she has really made up her mind o. You will quote me latter if you hear that she has reconciled and you will begin to wonder why the public drama.
hahahaha!
that is why I said some1 you have not met you cannot measure in anyway
now ask yourself these question."what would make two very busy ceos not meet.
do you even know the pressure of high brow professionals and jobs on marriage itself??

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Thespecialone(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
I believe Pastor Anita has nothing to do with this blog.

It's just some mischievous person's idea to generate bad publicity.

Any one can register a domain name and there's no independent verification that is Pastor Anita' blog so I'd take anything there with a pinch of salt.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by brofula(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is not Annie talking, have so much reservation on this write up.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by freecocoa(f): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Is this proof that she really was abused?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.