Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale (73525 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by noblegrex: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Houseofglam7:
This has got nothing to do with the divorce na
torrr I no know oo.I just dey strain ma eye to c any point I no get except some wise sayings that has no direct connection with what's on ground n as far as I'm concern,she hasn't say anything yet.mayb there are more to come.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
It's the kids I pity. Caught up in all the mess

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

You nor get work? undecided

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Pennywise(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
baralatie:

sex does not even cut it!
it is waaay beyond sex mentality!

Like....
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
An2elect2:

A "woman or man of God" who says believe in your self and pursue personal happiness is not a Christian, does not know God and is not known by God.

I have no pity for a hireling who cannot see her hypocrisy and stupidity.

this coming from a woman is completely disgraceful!

How is the "believe in yourself" she preached different from oter bible teachings like "you are wonderfully and fearfully made", "i am more than conqueror", "you are bought with a price", "christ in you, the hope of glory", "...and what exceeding greatness is the power of God at work in you who believe..."? All of the bible teachings i have quoted all teaches you to believe in yourself.

I am sure you are a christembassy memeber. The very fact that you see couldn't see a correlation between her admonishment and christian revelation shows you've only been following Oyakhilome and not Jesus.

8 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
samuelson06:

And you really believe Pastor Anita wrote that stuff? I don't think so.
she did, and i can prove it to you!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by wrongnumber: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
craziebone:

How is the "believe in yourself" she preached different from oter bible teachings like "you are wonderfully and fearfully made", "i am more than conqueror", "you are bought with a price", "christ in you, the hope of glory", "...and what exceeding greatness is the power of God at work in you who believe..."? All of the bible teachings i have quoted all teaches you to believe in yourself.

I am sure you are a christembassy memeber. The very fact that you see couldn't see a correlation between her admonishment and christian revelation shows you've only been following Oyakhilome and not Jesus.

First and foremost this write up by her has no correlation with the divorce issue but trust me i think she goofed big time.

i still dont see why she will go to that length of filing for divorce habba.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by adebisicutie: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
wrongnumber:

First and foremost this write up by her has no correlation with the divorce issue but trust me i think she goofed big time.

i still dont see why she will go to that length of filing for divorce habba.

Judge not so that you will not be judged. It's only the 2 people in the marriage that knows what really went on, there are many things that can cause one to fill for divorce and just because you may not have encountered them doesn't negate her feelings

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by coolscott(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Toks2008:

How can you complain of neglect when both of you agreed that you will take care of uk branch.

Please help me ask her if she cant come to Nigeria like once in a month and spend days with her hubby?

Which pastor s wife will come out as she did to announce divorce without even considering the greatness of the ministry and the negative impact her actions will have.

Is she saying this problem can not be resolved internally if she cries out to all families?

The amazing fact is that she is acting out her nature.

I dare my ex to state to the world why she left our 12years union and you all will shake your head for her if she writes the worst reason she can imagine.

Let Anita state her reasons for filing for divorce and real rational thinkers will agree that indeed she needs prayers like her hubby said.

You know the worst part,its not as if she has really made up her mind o. You will quote me latter if you hear that she has reconciled and you will begin to wonder why the public drama.

itoese

Of course.
Although I believe pastor Chris is to blame because he is the man in the relationship, it is clear when pastors' wives do this all they are demanding is "love" as a wife should have it.
All she is crying out is "Love me!"
And that is a natural cry because that is how women were wired and that is why God commanded men to "Love your wives".

Pastor Chris played the "I will show you who is the boss in this relationship" card till the end.

When God comes to his garden in the end, God will ask the parties involved. But I believe just like He asked Adam, He will first ask pastor Chris "What happened here" because He knows who the head is, who He has put in charge and therefore, where the buck stops.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by samuelson06(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
craziebone:
she did, and i can prove it to you!

Go ahead.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by 9jatatafo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
How true is this your blog story? I have come to understand that most blog stories copied and pasted here in Nairaland Forum are unconfirmed stories.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by adiobabyface0408: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
kayo80:
I clicked on this post thinking I would read some juicy info...but was disappointed.

Me too. I was disappointed. Though the motivational content isn't bad but to me, it has nothing to do with the details of her marital abuse as the topic promised. Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by 9jatatafo(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolscott:

itoese

Of course.
Although I believe pastor Chris is to blame because he is the man in the relationship, it is clear when pastors' wives do this all they are demanding is "love" as a wife should have it.
All she is crying out is "Love me!"
And that is a natural cry because that is how women were wired and that is why God commanded men to "Love your wives".

Pastor Chris played the "I will show you who is the boss in this relationship" card till the end.

When God comes to his garden in the end, God will ask the parties involved. But I believe just like He asked Adam, He will first ask pastor Chris "What happened here" because he knows who the head is, who he has put in charge and therefore, where the buck stops.

Prayer and fasting alone cannot wet the kpekus and satisfy it. Uncle Chris was busy taking care of the spiritual and financial aspects but forgot to take care of the kpekus affair. A married woman who is joystick starved is like a wild fire, she burn down everything.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by delishpot: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
kaeforum:

Why the break in radio silence, is she regretting her decision to divorce chris? undecided

I wouldnt know. She may be trying to calm those who look up to her as a role model. She may not regret leaving him(who knows what was happening between them behind closed doors) but regret the breakup of her marriage in general.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by bigJosh101(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
GLeesMODEL:
If you recall in 2014, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his wife Anita, who now goes by her maiden name Ebhodaghe caused quite a stare when news of divorce between the two hit the net.

The divorce was filed in April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, United Kingdom on the grounds of "unreasonable behaviour" and for the first time since that divorce, Anita is now speaking.

Anita took to her blog to discuss how her life has been changing as of late making some serious references to her marriage as she wrote. She wrote:

[b]It is my desire to reach out and inspire you especially if you feel vulnerable and in need of a change. I hope to inspire you to believe in yourself no matter the circumstances. I want to help you recreate your life going forward, so you can live beautifully. I have been through this journey of rediscovery and nothing is as beautiful as realising one’s uniqueness as I have done. Life is a precious however, your life can go through different seasons: winter, spring, summer or autumn. Life can hit you with financial loss, disappointments, death of a loved one, a broken relationship, loss of a job, a divorce, being falsely accused or being a victim of crime. These can shatter you to pieces but you can do something about it.

Life is a gift from God and you deserve to be happy irrespective of your age, race, gender, background or financial situation. I urge you to appreciate the gift you are, you are precious and valuable. Never lose sight of who you are; begin to create new visions and dreams for your life. Let nothing stop you from growing every day. My story is not one of a bed of roses, far from it but I had a choice to either beat myself over the regret of tolerating abuse for so long or put a stop to the abuse and recreate my life for the best. My journey was not in vain. I can now help others realise that their situation does not define them.

In order to move on with life, I have come to realise that nothing is permanent. Your problem is not permanent; you can do something to change it by ensuring you do not allow the situation or the person make your life miserable. Pain is a fact of life, it is inevitable but suffering is optional. You can do something to change the pain by over looking every obstacle, take control as a force of nature to grow and expand. Do what is necessary now to use the gift God has given you to unleash your purpose.

My message to all is simple: you have value therefore discover your potential. Do not allow anybody destroy you or rob you of living a joyful life. Your life is not wasted; you have just started a different phase of life. God will show you how to use your testimony to help others and restore their lives to exuberance. Please join me to encourage and inspire others. You have a story to tell, you can contribute and participate in the dialogues here. Let us all learn from one another’s experience and reach others with the gift of love and kindness. Share your experience by emailing me or making a comment. Celebrate your uniqueness because there is only one of you.[/b]

https://www.pastoranita.org/beta/
rubbish post.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by UpLoyo: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
boujaye:

So why are you in so much pains? I talk to Anita not you, because I suppose she is a sister in Christ. Those of us in gospel faith in Christ Jesus will understand what I mean, not the way the world thinks. Anita go back to your husband and work things over, do not be wise in your own eyes, there is room for forgiveness and reconciliation, God will help you if you are willing.

Pain? That's the best you can come up with? You are surely missing some screws, so Anita is on nairaland looking for your opinion? Joblessness is a horrible disease. In your own write up you've shown your foolishness:

1. Those of you in gospel faith? Isn't the woman a Pastor, and you are foolish enough to say "Anita go back to your husband". You didn't even have enough sense to say "Pastor Anita" and you are in the gospel faith? YOU ARE DUMB.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by boujaye: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
UpLoyo:

Pain? That's the best you can come up with? You are surely missing some screws, so Anita is on nairaland looking for your opinion? Joblessness is a horrible disease. In your own write up you've shown your foolishness:

1. Those of you in gospel faith? Isn't the woman a Pastor, and you are foolish enough to say "Anita go back to your husband". You didn't even have enough sense to say "Pastor Anita" and you are in the gospel faith? YOU ARE DUMB.
how old are you? am sure you're a minor. from your reasoning its appalling exchanging words with you. bye
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
adebisicutie:

You call your self a Christian and yet you base your belief about a person you don't know on zodiac signs?
exactly what came to my mind.

Secondly, i think @Toks2008 should go see a guidiance counsellor. I noticed he has some issues which needs professional help since the very first time i met him here on NL. He was always on about women's "ex factor", women keeping their virginity, etc. He also mentioned it in a place where he said he lacks confidence to ask women out. He is over 40 years old, broke, and feeling desolate. That's why he is always here on NL picking on women.

Dear Toks2008, see a guidiance counsellor. You can go to a university close to you and to the faculty of education and look for the department of counselling and educational psychology. There are counsellors there who can help you. You can be that better person again. You can also let Pastor Anita inspire you with her words. Like anita said, it doesn't matter your AGE...you can still have a good life.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by kenobi007(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Houseofglam7:
This has got nothing to do with the divorce na
U don't seem to understand the topic and the entire context she wrote. Try reading again. She opens up after divorce. She is just sharing how she went trough bad times and didn't allow it destroy her life. She just didn't go into detail on wht caused d divorce. The key factor there was that she stood up to what is right.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by wrongnumber: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
craziebone:
exactly what came to my mind.

Secondly, i think @Toks2008 should go see a guidiance counsellor. I noticed he has some issues which needs professional help since the very first time i met him here on NL. He was always on about women's "ex factor", women keeping their virginity, etc. He also mentioned it in a place where he said he lacks confidence to ask women out. He is over 40 years old, broke, and feeling desolate. That's why he is always here on NL picking on women.

Dear Toks2008, see a guidiance counsellor. You can go to a university close to you and to the faculty of education and look for the department of counselling and educational psychology. There are counsellors there who can help you. You can be that better person again. You can also let Pastor Anita inspire you with her words. Like anita said, it doesn't matter your AGE...you can still have a good life.

Lol! abeg i guess you missed it totally.

Of recent i started following this guy and i think he is a blessing to nairaland and me especially. And having chatted him up i can say he is the best guardian counselor i have ever met when it comes to relationship matters.

Are you sure you met with him or read your own meaning to his posts?

I have gone through all his threads that has to do with relationships and i doff my hat for him so i think it is terribly immature of you to conclude that he is broke because from what he personally told me, he is not interested in money mongers and a fine dude like that can never lack confidence in wooing a lady and infact ladies woo him and yes he said he ex left him when he got broke which is not recent but about 3 years ago so please stop coming here to tarnish the image of an innocent guy who is trying to make us all learn from his experience.

The most amazing thing he wrote to me is that his life is an open book and it will be very difficult for anyone to find him wanting in one negative area or the other.

Too unfortunate this is coming from a male and i think you need professional help because im so pissed that you are here writing all these about someone you have never even met one on one online or in camera.smh.

I know when he sees this,i trust him to respond to you in a subtle and mature way that will make you wish you never wrote this because all you wrote are unfounded and unnecessary.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by jacksonite: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
frmglorytoglory:
Op why didn't u acknowledge where u culled this write up from? Its from pastor Anita's blog at pastoranita.org/beta
It is well with this woman . God will lift her and protect her and comfort her.
For those quick to condemn her be careful. Don't take the role of the judge and also the jury.
What matters is making it to heaven. The Lord never listed being a Mrs as the criteria for entering heaven. It is well.
Hope you are not saying divorce is a criteria for heaven though!

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by MarieSucre(f): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Toks2008:

If i disect her nature for you,you will doff your heart for me.

When my ex left,i took it upon myself to do a thourough research because no matter how hard i try to understand her motive,and everyone who spoke with her were amazed at how pointless her excuses were.

When pastor chris said we should pray for her,i understood him perfectly.

I discovered that pisces ladies are like that and i know 5 piscean ladies who left their matrimony on stuffs that ordinarilyy holds no water.

They are very unrealistic in nature and they have the most annoying trait of leaving their affairs for non issues that can readily be resolved.

There is just so much ignorance in your post. I just can't. And the thousands of piscean women who stayed in their marriages nko.

Wait! what does this even have to do with anything.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by wrongnumber: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
adebisicutie:

Judge not so that you will not be judged. It's only the 2 people in the marriage that knows what really went on, there are many things that can cause one to fill for divorce and just because you may not have encountered them doesn't negate her feelings

Judge ke?

I was writing from another angle.

My point is that worse things happen in life and even many pastors are not innocent of the same issue she used as excuses but i still believe she went toooo far without considering many things.

Even if she wants to reconcile, she has put herself in a situation where it will take GOD's grace for that to happen. I wish them a blissful marriage.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by wrongnumber: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Toks2008:

If i disect her nature for you,you will doff your heart for me.

When my ex left,i took it upon myself to do a thorough research because no matter how hard i try to understand her motive,and everyone who spoke with her were amazed at how pointless her excuses were.

When pastor chris said we should pray for her,i understood him perfectly.

I discovered that pisces ladies are like that and i know 5 piscean ladies who left their matrimony on stuffs that ordinarily holds no water.

They are very unrealistic in nature and they have the most annoying trait of leaving their affairs for non issues that can readily be resolved.

I have heard about this zodiac characteristics but i don't know if it is really true.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by stonecoldcafe: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Amazo:

Seems like the hungry peasant bloggers are at work again.
Anita owns the blog.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by jameschibuike(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Open letter for what? Nitori olorun

FTC chai, i too bad...

I dedicate this award to sister chiamaka for the sweet soup that she cook for me, and the bedmatics.

And also to ogochi, chai, that girl won kill me for bed.

DJ play me, " i want your body sleeping in my bed" by wizkid

forget chris oyakilhome, he too dey listen to wizkid songs that is why he carried another woman inside his bed.

Have u seen Pst Chris with one? Keep on exposing ur ignorant and stupidity on social media.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by An2elect2(f): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
craziebone:

Something is wrong with y'all blind and ignorant men.

The bible does not teach believe in self. None of those scriptures talk about believing in yourself! How can you be this blind not to see they are pointing to the source and life of a believer.

I weep for you, if this kind of hypocrites and delusional beings are your mentors/pastors. No wonder the church is a laughing stock now.

And yes i am a lady who will stand for the truth than join the band wagon of ' give her a break you are a lady too'

One more thing, i have no dealing with that apostate synagogue of satan called Christ embassy except to expose its blasphemies.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by stonecoldcafe: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Toks2008:

I want anyone to dare me and look for any lady born from feb 20 to marxh 20 and study their relationships and marriages.

These ladies are what they are. I have studied 6 personalities and it cant be a coincidence.

they are not materialistic,very decent sexually and are capable of long time affair but they have a perculiar strange problem.

After a long while they will just leave their marriage for an excuse that will make you slap them.

And their persimistic nature will nver let them see a possibility of reconcilation except GOD ALMIGHTY REALLY INTERVENS.

All what Anita is complaining about could have been mended but they have a way of flowing with the tide just to suddenly burst away.

You are talking RUBBISH!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by sandrahnaub(f): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cool story

Oya read my signature
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
wrongnumber:

Lol! abeg i guess you missed it totally.

Of recent i started following this guy and i think he is a blessing to nairaland and me especially. And having chatted him up i can say he is the best guardian counselor i have ever met when it comes to relationship matters.

Are you sure you met with him or read your own meaning to his posts?

I have gone through all his threads that has to do with relationships and i doff my hat for him so i think it is terribly immature of you to conclude that he is broke because from what he personally told me, he is not interested in money mongers and a fine dude like that can never lack confidence in wooing a lady and infact ladies woo him and yes he said he ex left him when he got broke which is not present but about 3 years ago so please stop coming here to tarnish the image of an innocent guy who is trying to make us all learn from his experience.

The most amazing thing he wrote to me is that his life is an open book and it will be very difficult for anyone to find him wanting in one negative area or the other.

Too unfortunate this is coming from a male and i think you need professional help because im so pissed that you are here writing all these about someone you have never even met one on one online or in camera.smh.

I know when he sees this,i trust him to respond to you in a subtle and mature way that will make you wish you never wrote this.

you only started following this man lately and you tink you know him much more than i do? And that you agree with his posts doesn't mean he is absolutely and infailably right. It only means your thinking are aligned and you like what he says.

Well, the link below will tell you what i mean. He spoke about the insecurity of some mature men in the 30s like he has bee through it before or is going through it now. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having psychological issues; we all do have it from time to time. I will see if i can post links of our other discussions ad then you can see what i am saying.

https://www.nairaland.com/2471336/haba-girl-proposes-guy-lagos/4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by menxer: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abused?
...the one word I didn't expect to hear a woman of her "level" to use in describing her experience.

I still want to believe she is talking about the abuse at the hands of Lagos Area Boys. grin

I find it hard to swallow the obvious truth.
"If gold rust what would iron do?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.