Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With This Picture (826 Views)

What Is Wrong With My Mom? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture by Tos87(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Just saw this decal, something seems...help me complete it.

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by Bacteriocin(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hairstyle?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by buygala(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
They be looking like rain-drenched vultures sad

To all those who will take my comment personally and mention me negatively, THUNDER FIRE ALL OF YOU IN ADVANCE angry angry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by boboLIL(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nothing is wrong there..... Perming** no bi sin naa
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by angelTI(f): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
buygala:
They be looking like rain-drenched vultures sad

To all those who will take my comment personally and mention me negatively, THUNDER FIRE ALL OF YOU IN ADVANCE angry angry

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture by praxs(m): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Look at the zip area of the man in white suit

(1) (Reply)

Is This Generation Ungrateful? Just Curious / Must Read: The Story Of The Faithful Dog And The Ungrateful Couples / World’s Oldest Couple With Combined Age Of 213years Celebrates Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.