Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar (32517 Views)

Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) / Man Beheads A Woman In A Park In Aba (Photo) / Man Beheads Little Girl (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
agarawu23:
just like that ? undecided wetin the pastor do?
full details pls
I Need the answer too
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by agarawu23(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

I Need the answer too
yeah
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by blesoh(f): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
leocollins:

wao...nice to meet you...hw r u doing.
am ok nd u?
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by lastpage: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
victor2fresh:
The pastor probably did night vigil with the man's wife

..And his Cup runnet over!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by leocollins(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
blesoh:
am ok nd u?
same..so where do you stay? me am at uyo
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by donem: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
how did a crime committed in Akamkpa became Calabar?Answer= Junk journalism
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by Applaner: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
lord ve mercy
in calabar, man killed a pastor
in Akwa ibom, Igbo man killed an Akwa Ibom indigen

de other state, hoodlums killed rev father

another state, younger brother killed elder brother....

de end is indeed here

repent
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by FOLLOWJESUS: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided i dont believe this..
tha story does not hold much details.
anybody that can pick a cutlass and pursue
another man should not be called a pastor.
am with you my dear, all this our story tellers are not doing a good job,any where an area boy or any rougue do anything they will say is a pastor.
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by blesoh(f): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
leocollins:

same..so where do you stay? me am at uyo
calabar
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by leocollins(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
blesoh:
calabar
OK..wat your FB name? so I can add u up
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by blesoh(f): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
leocollins:

OK..wat your FB name? so I can add u up
i cant give it out here mail me tro my profile
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by bummyla(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lord Have Mercy! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by leocollins(m): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
blesoh:
i cant give it out here mail me tro my profile
. Done
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by nwakaibeya1: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2015
Behold John 5,30 Yet another Sunday of sermons that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see John 5,30 Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new things of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change, we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and who can battle with God of justice?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsery that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as conventional and in vogue #NEVER, this is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a disaster humanbeings?you must rise and be wise if you only you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time … https:///90v6hjW8xs
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by twodays: 1:00am On Aug 17, 2015
Is obvious that that murderer is telling lie, just went for a stroll the Pastor saw you and...What? You are fooling yourself and not us. authority must make him pay by death not imprisonment.
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by tsdarkside(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Deliverance case

deliver yourself strait to a psychiatric klinik,you smog...

me,i dont need a dead white man to deliver me....dont insult me ,you mugu................. angry angry angry
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by tsdarkside(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Nelico post=37023893][/quote]

it is that bastardss fault to come white in the world....whites are the devil,the bible is speaking of....sooo...why the hell should i care what i say against the devil...their jesus christ is the arch-devil.....bite me........
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by tsdarkside(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2015
victor2fresh:
you must be a fool..May God help u

i dont know who is the fool here...me,that is saying the truth...or you,bowing down to your enemy...btw,that your white-jesus-christ,looks like a homosexual.....blue eye,long hair,,,,typical faggooot....and that picture is of caesare borgia....that liked to have sex with his sister....
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

deliver yourself strait to a psychiatric klinik,you smog...

me,i dont need a dead white man to deliver me....dont insult me ,you mugu................. angry angry angry
Yabaleft is ur permanent home go dere man.
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by victor2fresh(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

i dont know who is the fool here...me,that is saying the truth...or you,bowing down to your enemy...btw,that your white-jesus-christ,looks like a homosexual.....blue eye,long hair,,,,typical faggooot....and that picture is of caesare borgia....that liked to have sex with his sister....
the bible teaches us to respect other people's religion so am not goinq to write trash about ur's..just keep blabbinq and u will c the repercussion in ur already poverty stricken life pig!
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by tsdarkside(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2015
victor2fresh:
the bible teaches us to respect other people's religion so am not goinq to write trash about ur's..just keep blabbinq and u will c the repercussion in ur already poverty stricken life pig!

heavens,,,i am still christian...do you know why?? because it was giving to me by my mother!!!!!!!!!!!!....i respect and love my mother........out of endless respect and loyalty to my mother,i will stay christian(somewhat),but i will take no bullshiit!!!....... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by tsdarkside(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Yabaleft is ur permanent home go dere man.

you dont insult me,ever again!!...or else,i will concentrate on you...!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by tsdarkside(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2015
victor2fresh:

repercussion?? i will call the nigerian police and army on your white-jesus-christ......tell that bastarrd to stay the fvck away from me,before i forget,that actualy i am a nice guy!!!!!......all my women say sooo....i am not a bad guy,i just dont like nonesense....i am allergic to nonesense.... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by victor2fresh(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

heavens,,,i am still christian...do you know why?? because it was giving to me by my mother!!!!!!!!!!!!....i respect and love my mother........out of endless respect and loyalty to my mother,i will stay christian(somewhat),but i will take no bullshiit!!!....... angry angry angry angry angry
your mum never forced you to be a christain or did she? why blasphame our creator..if u are stil going to church please go and meet ur pastor for deliverance cos u rily need it nw..or go to the psychiatric hospital near u if u have a mental problem psycho!
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by tsdarkside(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2015
victor2fresh:
your mum never forced you to be a christain or did she? why blasphame our creator..if u are stil going to church please go and meet ur pastor for deliverance cos u rily need it nw..or go to the psychiatric hospital near u if u have a mental problem psycho!

blasphame....you funny!!....i am calling the devil out,you say its blasphame..!!!...i call it blessings............... grin grin grin grin

((your mum never forced you to be a christain or did she? why blasphame our creator..if u are stil going to church please go and meet ur pastor for deliverance cos u rily need it nw..or go to the psychiatric hospital near u if u have a mental problem psycho!))

i can not believe a black-man wrote this...are you retarded(retardedd)??
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by skedy1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Op, Akamkpa is not Calabar.....

#TakeNote
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by blesoh(f): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2015
leocollins:
. Done
no reply from u.
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by blesoh(f): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2015
leocollins:
. Done
no reply from u.
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by leocollins(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
blesoh:
no reply from u.
sorry abt dat
Re: Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar by oaroloye(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
All things being equal, I would have done the same thing.

Or what would YOU have done, if someone came "just strolling" around YOUR house?

If you told them to leave, and they refused to leave, wouldn't you become angry,and feel threatened?

That man should HANG for what he did.

I am sad, that the PASTOR was not SHARP.

Ex-Bishop Dr. Alberto Rivera, ex-Roman Catholic Jesuit Priest said that THIS is one of the SPECIFIC methods THEY use, to get RID of PROTESTANT Pastors who refuse to STOP PREACHING THE DAMAGING TRUTH ABOUT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.]

I know NOTHING about the particulars of this case. Perhaps the Roman Catholic Church had NOTHING at all to do with it.

Maybe the killer ate GMO RICE or MAIZE that month- or YAM and VEGETABLES grown with "ROUNDUP" WEEDKILLER?

Maybe he was vaccinated by BILL GATES?

Who knows?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Robs Women Arrested In Lagos (Pictured) / Wandering Cows "Arrested" And "Handcuffed" In Abuja By Officials / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.