Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over (1594 Views)

A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory / Ayiri Emani, A Warri Oil bunker and Drug Dealer , Now Apc's Sponsor In Bayelsa / This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over by hystar(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chief Ayeri Emani, Olorogun Jaro Egbo, Comrade Progress Omo-Agege, Comrade Agbefe Sabastine, Stella Okotete among some other great men from delta state live in bayelsa state at the APC mega rally 15th August 2015

Re: Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over by ELTON123(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
APC =

SCAMundecided
Re: Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over by kilode100(f): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yawns
Re: Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over by temitemi1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
SMH...
Re: Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over by hystar(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
more picture

Re: Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over by Happiness87(f): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tinubu bought him over after GEJ lost the elections, the guy is pure PDP dude, into bunkering perharps he has been promised soft landing if he joins APC, you can see Slyvia on the other pic

temitemi1:
SMH...
Re: Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
temitemi1:
SMH...
robot how is lyf after election?
Re: Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over by hystar(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
pic

Re: Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over by temitemi1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Oil bunkering+Drug baron+Looters=APC aka 'change' aka 'progressives' cool
Happiness87:
Tinubu bought him over after GEJ lost the elections, the guy is pure PDP dude, into bunkering perharps he has been promised soft landing if he joins APC, you can see Slyvia on the other pic

Re: Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dear Nigeria,
I'm sorry you'll never be great, not when this is all people live for. You're filled with people who lack principles of life, a land where dishonestly gets you up the ladder and honesty gets you the crumbs...where "all" leaders are the same, those that were, those that are and those that would be (the children of those that are). I weep for you, I weep because even the honest few men you have left are beginning to drop honesty to survive. It'll take a miracle to heal you...because, every corrupt individual would become members oF the "kowa" party if ever they win an election tomorrow, I hear it's called "survival of the Fittest" or better still...the band wagon effect. I pray for you too.

Yours truly,
A concerned Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over by Happiness87(f): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ayeri Emani and his fellow comrades, APC take over by tobtap: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The World To Experience Total Darkness From November 15 To Nov 30 / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva / Over One Thousand Shiites Reportedly Killed by Army in Zaria- Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.