Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. (1036 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military / Police To Investigate Wike Over Audio Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by kay1one2(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Boko Haram leader Shekau says he is 'still in charge'

Lagos (AFP) - The leader of Nigeria's Boko Haram denied he had been killed or ousted as chief the jihadist group in an audio recording released Sunday attributed to him by security experts.

In the eight-minute Hausa-language message, Abubakar Shekau denied claims by Chadian leader Idriss Deby that he had been replaced and calls the president a "hypocrite" and a "tyrant".

"It is indeed all over the global media of infidels that I am dead or that I am sick and incapacitated and have lost influence in the affairs of religion," he says in the recording released on social media.

"It should be understood that this is false. This is indeed a lie. If it were true, my voice wouldn't have been heard, now that I am speaking."

Deby declared on August 12 that efforts to combat neighbouring Nigeria's Boko Haram jihadists had succeeded in "decapitating" the group and would be wrapped up "by the end of the year".

Deby told reporters in the capital N'Djamena Boko Haram was no longer led by the fearsome Shekau and that his successor, whom he named as Mahamat Daoud, was open to talks.

"Gratitude be to Allah and with his help, I have not disappeared. I am still alive and I am not dead. And I will not die until my time appointed by Allah is up," Shekau says in the message.

The SITE Intelligence Group verified the authenticity of the message, and an AFP correspondent with extensive experience of reporting Boko Haram said it exactly resembled Shekau's voice in previous recordings.

http://news.yahoo.com/boko-harams-shekau-says-still-alive-still-charge-163016566.html;_ylt=A0LEVjujvNBVz.AAT0pjmolQ
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by kay1one2(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
...Oponu!
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by Vicjustice: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Boko Haram of Nigeria
Al Shabaab of Somalia
Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt
Abdullah Azzam Brigades of Iraq
Hezbollah of Lebanon
PLO of Palestine
Hamas of Gaza
Jihad Union of Uzbekistan
Revolutionaries of Iran
Harakat ul-Mujahidin of Pakistan
Mujahideen Army of India
Jamaah (Islamiya) Ansharut Tauhid of Indonesia
Tehrik-i-Taliban of Pakistan
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant ISIS/ISIL
These respective organisations are made up in different countries, the people are of different races, different backgrounds, different languages, different cultures, different mentalities, every thing about them is different, but there is one obvious thing that units all the various organizations and yet, that is the one thing that we are prohibited to name as the root cause of terrorism.
You can't defeat an enemy that you deliberately refuse to identify: Keep on lying to yourself either because you are emotionally involved or because you want to be politically correct. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by bettercreature(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Why AUDIO
He is obviously dead
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by Adeyinka12(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
U don die , use video that is when i will know you are still alive or not.
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by drey076(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
the stupid guy is dead why not video mtcheeew
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by olaafirst: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shame to Nigeria securities who is fooling who now
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by luvinhubby(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by Splashme: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Buhari knows more about Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by temitemi1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
HehehehehEhe...
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by mrvitalis(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
My friend use video or just rip
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by mars123(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
olaafirst:
Shame to Nigeria securities who is fooling who now
ive noticed that at times e dey sweet Nigerians to just abuse their country anyhow for no reason cry
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by delishpot: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wey voice analyst in Naija? Over to you.
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
This media propaganda by boko 1diots is obviously learned from Mr. Liar M.

Why is he trying to prove that he is still alive? does it stop the NA from bombarding Sambisa forest?

Nigerians, with the help of APC propaganda stupidly made this monkey, sekau feel relevant. angry
Re: Boko Haram's Shekau Releases Audio Tape. by ojun50(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dead man speaking

(1) (Reply)

AKS APC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Mr. Ben Ukpong Did Not Resign At FCDA / Kwankwaso's Spokesman Jaafar Jaafar On Buhari's Appointments / Five Things That The Change Of Leadership From North To South Brought To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.