Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! (1105 Views)

Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus / Barcanista Finally Shows His True Colours / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Barcanista

Barcanista

Please they are back to give your people bad name ooo. They now say Buhari is more Niger Delta than Jonathan. Just because they got a cheap LovePeddler in the pix below and tagged it a Niger Deltan. If this girl is truely a Niger Deltan, why is she hiding her face? Is she not really proud of Buhari? The latest info is that the background is a restaurant in nasarrawa state. Just imagine APC and Propaganda. They are like banana and groundnut. I promised the APC government that I shall always be there to counter their lies and propaganda.

There was a thread I was advising you to be more partisan in your write ups. Please, don't criticize Buhari constructively as someone advised you. Criticize him destructively. If you really think the average Fulani man has your people at heart, then you need to be more realistic. These people brought Jonathan down. Dig deep and bring Buhari down too. If you think Nigeria will get better under buhari, then you are deluded. They are just their yo suck up our oil and feed the millions they are fathering up north. They knew their oil licences was expiring this year. Thats why they fought Jonathan.

Barcanista be careful oo. If you think am lying, ask yourself this salient questions;

(1) Why has Buhari failed to publicly declare his assets as he promised?

(2) Who has been documenting oil sales in this country? No oil minister remember?

(3) Why have they changed the name of the office of the first lady to the office of the wife of the president grin grin grin (SCAM)

(3) Which secretary has been documenting the movements of the president who represents Nigeria?

(4) Why has Obasanjo, Rochas, Tinubu, Fashola, Danjuma, Amaechi not been arrested?

(5) Are you aware that Buhari plans to head the oil ministry again? President and oil minister? To allocate more oil blocks to his Northern brothers?

THE FACT IS THAT I WILL NEVER BE DECEIVED BY THIS CHANGE MANTRA...... JUST LIKE ROCHAS FAILED TO DECEIVE ME. I HAVE CRITISCIZED ROCHAS FROM DAY ONE EVEN BEFORE HE BECAME GOVERNOR BECAUSE I KNEW HE WAS A SCAM. I WILL DO SO TO BUHARI TILL HE LEAVES THAT OFFICE BECAUSE AM WARE THAT NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM HIM.... MY REASON IS VERY SIMPLE: HE IS A TRIBAL BIGOT AND NOT A TRUE DEMOCRAT AS THE APC DEMONS PAINTED HIM!

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by boboLIL(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Supported

See the reflection of useless men that snapped the b1tch photo......its just an arranged propaganda to deceive light brains

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Diarrhea of the mouth. Or is it the fingers? undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by andresia(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
LOL!

Brain dead minion calling on the Chief wailer to come and spew trash as usual.

Pls wailing wailers, no one give a hoot about your constant wailing

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by temitemi1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
APC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by Ngokafor(f): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
...APC and its supporters are really evil..i mean how can someone wear a T-shirt with the inscription 'buhari more Niger-Delta' takes a picture and fiam! same folks uploads the pix on Nairaland and tags it as Niger-Deltas view undecided

..how treacherous can these folks be?..Too much lies and deception na wa!!.,even when it is clear they are simply fooling themselves with these deceptive moves..Unfortunately buhari's popularity is reducing by the day due to his incompetence,vindictiveness and APCs trade-mark lies and falsehood.

..The APC supporters in my office and neighbourhood are all quiet now..except for few feeble attempts to defend him by crying that we should give him time,most have adopted the 'siddon-look' approach.especially after the 95% and 5% bullocks.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
@OP May God continue to enrich you with more wisdom. We are tired of the propaganda of APC. First it was Ogoni clean-up and all the drama. Till date there's no single clean-up! Nothing has started. Buhari has been hypocritical with his asset declaration-his spokesman has even denied that Buhari made such promise. Since May 29 we've had no Minister and SGF, yet we make sales and earn revenue from oil. Who account for these sales? Who account for revenue? We will keep wailing and kick-out the President and his lying liars team. We shall overcome

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by KINGpharoah: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
exxell:
Barcanista

Barcanista

Please they are back to give your people bad name ooo. They now say Buhari is more Niger Delta than Jonathan. Just because they got a cheap LovePeddler in the pix below and tagged it a Niger Deltan. If this girl is truely a Niger Deltan, why is she hiding her face? Is she not really proud of Buhari? The latest info is that the background is a restaurant in nasarrawa state. Just imagine APC and Propaganda. They are like banana and groundnut. I promised the APC government that I shall always be there to counter their lies and propaganda.

There was a thread I was advising you to be more partisan in your write ups. Please, don't criticize Buhari constructively as someone advised you. Criticize him destructively. If you really think the average Fulani man has your people at heart, then you need to be more realistic. These people brought Jonathan down. Dig deep and bring Buhari down too. If you think Nigeria will get better under buhari, then you are deluded. They are just their yo suck up our oil and feed the millions they are fathering up north. They knew their oil licences was expiring this year. Thats why they fought Jonathan.

Barcanista be careful oo. If you think am lying, ask yourself this salient questions;

(2) Who has been documenting oil sales in this country? No oil minister remember?

(3) Why have they changed the name of the office of the first lady to the office of the wife of the president grin grin grin (SCAM)

(3) Which secretary has been documenting the movements of the president who represents Nigeria?

(4) Why has Obasanjo, Rochas, Tinubu, Fashola, Danjuma, Amaechi not been arrested?

(5) Are you aware that Buhari plans to head the oil ministry again? President and oil minister? To allocate more oil blocks to his Northern brothers?

THE FACT IS THAT I WILL NEVER BE DECEIVED BY THIS CHANGE MANTRA...... JUST LIKE ROCHAS FAILED TO DECEIVE ME. I HAVE CRITISCIZED ROCHAS FROM DAY ONE EVEN BEFORE HE BECAME GOVERNOR BECAUSE I KNEW HE WAS A SCAM. I WILL DO SO TO BUHARI TILL HE LEAVES THAT OFFICE BECAUSE AM WARE THAT NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM HIM.... MY REASON IS VERY SIMPLE: HE IS A TRIBAL BIGOT AND NOT A TRUE DEMOCRAT AS THE APC DEMONS PAINTED HIM!
If you no be igbo make I no wetin cos am.
Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
KINGpharoah:

If you no be igbo make I no wetin cos am.

I AM AN IGBO MAN AND A PROUD ONE FOR THAT MATTER? YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH THAT? undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by rifasenate11(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Barcanista is coming
Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by Vanpascore(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Who is Barcanista? D probing page will soon get to him

no Ban me o Barca_baka
Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by Vanpascore(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
exxell:
Barcanista

Barcanista

keep it up, ok! Bt b4 calling Buhari all dose names, do yu know Jonathan at all? And d way he managed Naija for 6yrs??

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Vanpascore:

keep it up, ok! Bt b4 calling Buhari all dose names, do yu know Jonathan at all? And d way he managed Naija for 6yrs??

This is not about Jonathan.... Its about setting the records straight! Buhari is compromising undecided undecided undecided

He is a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by socialmediaman: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
exxell:

I AM AN IGBO MAN AND A PROUD ONE FOR THAT MATTER? YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH THAT? undecided undecided undecided

My only problem with your wailing is that you're not wailing for a better Nigeria. You're wailing for selfish partisan interest. That's the problem you guys will generally have with Nigerians. For instance, you want to remove Rochas and put Ihedioha, from frying pan to fire. You want to remove Buhari and put Jonathan, a clueless president who was supervising Nigeria's destruction. How does this make Nigeria better? Do you guys have no shame? What reform has taken place in PDP that you earnestly want the party back in power?

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
socialmediaman:

My only problem with your wailing is that you're not wailing for a better Nigeria. You're wailing for selfish partisan interest. That's the problem you guys will generally have with Nigerians. For instance, you want to remove Rochas and put Ihedioha, from frying pan to fire. You want to remove Buhari and put Jonathan, a clueless president who was supervising Nigeria's destruction. How does this make Nigeria better? Do you guys have no shame? What reform has taken place in PDP that you earnestly want the party back in power?

I am not for Rochas.... Neither am I for Ihedioha. Am not even partisan. I only want Nigeria to break up. My reason is that when Nigeria breaks up and we have Biafra for instance, the new Capital will be Enugu. Am also aware that those Igbo polithiefcians fvcking up in Abuja will now be nearer to us.... Any fvck up.... We are in Enugu to treat it. Because Enugu is more near to Igboland than Abuja. Same way Abuja is very far away from most western states. Thats why there has not been a revolution yet!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by sammyj: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Your Barcawailer is no where to be found. However, all i want to say is continue to .. www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6 [/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
sammyj:
Your Barcawailer is no where to be found. However, all i want to say is continue to .. www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

Hope you know you are insulting thy generation?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by chrisblack: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
exxell:
Barcanista

Barcanista

see how stupid you are.Her looking at the shirt is just natural .its simple reflex. So you cannot defend your own stand without your Chief wailer.you are just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by ionsman: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
O.p, are you not ashame of yourself.

Low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by vicadex07(m): 12:41am On Aug 17, 2015
U calling on your master to come and give u back up...lol
exxell:

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by realborn(m): 4:55am On Aug 17, 2015
@Op,

It is extremely disgraceful and shameful for anyone to request for destructive criticism toward the break up of his own country. Have you forgotten that the peace of the country is the peace of your household? What you have listed as reasons for these negative reactions are barely relevant matters. I strongly advise you save your sweat for more important elements of discuss. 4 years is a long ride, you will need a lot of energy for this your chosen path of destruction.

I was more baffled at how APC could have garnered so much supporters in Bayelsa with senior citizens and members of PDP, denouncing their membership and openly declaring for the APC party barely 3 months into the new administration (I detest the idea of accepting all manners of decampees including thieves). My conclusion is that Jonathan failed his people due to gross incompetence and lack of vision. He lacked the charisma, know how and acuity to make any meaningful impact through the years he led. The Niger Deltans have nothing significant to thank him for. They realised that no deep thought was given to the development of the region other than sharing money to their elders, promoting ethic bigotry and upgrading toilets.

Jonathan had 5 years as the lead man at the helm of affairs. A sensible opposition will criticize objectively at the outset and give Buhari at least a year or a full "budget cycle" before choosing to destructively wail (as suggested by Op).

I do not think Buhari is the messiah, he would however be miles better than Jonathan in all ramifications.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista, Where Are You? They Are Back With Their Propaganda! by sammyj: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6
exxell:
this is thy generations idi*t !!!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa / Anambra, New Investor Plan $150m automobile Plant / Nigeria To Spend $25 Billion On New Infrastructure - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.