Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend (1461 Views)

A Former Boyfriend Offered Me 30 Million Naira To Divorce My Husband. Help Me! / Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by segtak25: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
Naija girls are funny sha..
Check this hilarious comparison of her boyfriend to her present boyfriend..

Source :http://streetgist.com/hilarious-comparison-of-her-former-boyfriend-to-her-present-boyfriend/
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
That girl wike......D
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by Lawalemi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Trash.
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by segtak25: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
What do you think?...

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by demmy0325(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rubbish!.. angry
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by jingh(f): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
fatality !

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hahaha, the guy should hang cheesy
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by segtak25: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
firstEVA:
Hahaha, the guy should hang cheesy
ladies ooo angry
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lmao
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by Fajs: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Why does ladies like big things wen they have small hole
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na the guy be mumu when dey find answer and the girl give am better one btw the girl wicked sha... na banana and oghede she dey compare ...Lolzz wicked wicked b***ch
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by Kazrem(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
If I were him, I will find similar similarities to compare her and my current gf
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by segtak25: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
runnazz:
Na the guy be mumu when dey find answer and the girl give am better one btw the girl wicked sha... na banana and oghede she dey compare ...Lolzz wicked wicked b***ch
grin angry grin
You are funny sha.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by Kenzico(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
I can't help but laff
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by segtak25: 6:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Kenzico:
I can't help but laff
lol
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by Sunymoore(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2015
Are you surprised? MOST Nigerian girls offers their smelly.... As only thing in a relationship, so their minds are all circulating around sex... It's not a new things bro!
Re: Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2015
Niggas with small John Thomas will start hating on her now grin

(1) (Reply)

What To Wear On A Casual Date For The First Time? / This Is How To Get Rid Of Fat Belly As Much As Possible / My Girl Blurted Out To My Friends That She's Had An Abortion Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.