Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

13% Oil Derivation States - Who Is Spending And Who Is Stealing The Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13% Oil Derivation States - Who Is Spending And Who Is Stealing The Money (684 Views)

Mining States To Receive 13% Derivation Revenue - Minister Of Mines, Fayemi / RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic) / Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13% Oil Derivation States - Who Is Spending And Who Is Stealing The Money by gabbytabby: 12:56am On Aug 17, 2015
From time immemorial the problem in Nigeria with knowing how to get to the people lies in having good leaders and elders who would ensure that things that are meant for the people get to them. Often times the problem has been that the leaders steal the money and the lives of the people that the money or resources are meant for is left unchanged.

Thanks to the governors and leader like Akpabio who allow their citizens to feel the impact. Should more be done absolutely

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/42532-derivation-oil-states-shared-n4-2tr-in-15-years
Re: 13% Oil Derivation States - Who Is Spending And Who Is Stealing The Money by megamank(m): 12:59am On Aug 17, 2015
Arm rubber thief highway rubber then 419 come dupe pocket picker.......... Naija the wonder land
Re: 13% Oil Derivation States - Who Is Spending And Who Is Stealing The Money by vicadex07(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2015
Someone pls ping me if this reaches fp
Re: 13% Oil Derivation States - Who Is Spending And Who Is Stealing The Money by Welrez(m): 2:52am On Aug 17, 2015
I think the writer should investigate and supervise the spendings by his state governor, and allow Niger Deltans do same for own states.
Re: 13% Oil Derivation States - Who Is Spending And Who Is Stealing The Money by nnachukz(m): 2:53am On Aug 17, 2015
Amaechi knows who stole Rivers State 13% oil derivation fund from 2007 to May,2015.
Re: 13% Oil Derivation States - Who Is Spending And Who Is Stealing The Money by Happiness87(f): 3:31am On Aug 17, 2015
gabbytabby:
From time immemorial the problem in Nigeria with knowing how to get to the people lies in having good leaders and elders who would ensure that things that are meant for the people get to them. Often times the problem has been that the leaders steal the money and the lives of the people that the money or resources are meant for is left unchanged.

Thanks to the governors and leader like Akpabio who allow their citizens to feel the impact. Should more be done absolutely

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/42532-derivation-oil-states-shared-n4-2tr-in-15-years

op, don't praise any Nigerian government, Akpabio is my man, but He stole akwa ibom dry.

sometimes I wonder who stole more between uduagan, Ameachi and Akpabio?!

how do you get say 200bn per year, but Projects on ground accounts for 50bn
where is 150bn.
these people are thieves

don't be deceived with a few projects that don't amount to even 35% of their total allocation plus IGR

The most celebrated governors in Nigeria are those that looted most

in the ffg order

1. Fashola
2. Akpabio
3. kwakwanso
4. Ameachi

if any of these people have assets less than 1trillion naira make I …
Re: 13% Oil Derivation States - Who Is Spending And Who Is Stealing The Money by gabbytabby: 3:49am On Aug 17, 2015
We know they are all dipping their hands into the coffers since that is a given the question is are they doing anything to improve the lives of the people.
Re: 13% Oil Derivation States - Who Is Spending And Who Is Stealing The Money by Sibrah: 3:52am On Aug 17, 2015
What some of these states get is well above their colleagues' yet there is hardly a diff in result.
Re: 13% Oil Derivation States - Who Is Spending And Who Is Stealing The Money by gabbytabby: 4:00am On Aug 17, 2015
Welrez:
I think the writer should investigate and supervise the spendings by his state governor, and allow Niger Deltans do same for own states.

I agree with you totally. I just get tired of the whining and wailing that oil producing states do not get anything from their oil.

The writer hopes that there is awareness that states with oil do get benefits from their oil and they should demand accountability from their governors on how the money is spent.

if people are voted in and continue to get this kind of money but nothing on the ground to show for it then they owe themselves the responsibility of voting them out .
Better still impeachment
Re: 13% Oil Derivation States - Who Is Spending And Who Is Stealing The Money by gabbytabby: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Where are the Niger delta people's responses.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: EFCC Arrests Suspected Serial Fraudster For N3.29 Billion Fraud / George Uboh Vs EFCC / As ICPC Begins Probe, Amaechi Runs To President Buhari For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.