Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike (21717 Views)

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / 2019:see How PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Office / You Are A Garage Boy, I Will Disgrace You Publicly- Orubebe Replies Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by tayebest(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2015

Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike yesterday said those planning to truncate the lifespan of his administration would be disgraced by God.

The governor said his administration had through strategic planning confounded those who claimed that road construction cannot take place at the height of the rainy season.

Addressing members of the Lord’s Chosen Renewal Charismatic Ministry in Port Harcourt, Wike said his victory at the polls was ordained by God and made possible by prayers of clerics including pastors of the Lord’s Chosen.

The crusade was attended by the General Overseer of the Ministry, Pastor Lazarus Mouka. “The way the God of the Lord’s Chosen did it on April 11, that is how he will do it again”, he said.

The governor recalled that it was at the Lord’s Chosen Ministry that he made a vow that if the rumour that he was a member of a cult was true, he should not win the governorship election but he went ahead to win the election because the rumour was false.

He directed the immediate commencement of the road to the state headquarters of the church as well as the interlocking of the premises in line with his campaign promise. He said both projects would be completed before September 7. General Overseer of the church, Pastor Lazarus Mouka, prayed to God for a successful tenure for the governor.

Source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/god-will-disgrace-my-adversaries-wike/106728.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by ojun50(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Ok
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Shehucom(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2015
Ok... Wailing wike

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by ice25(f): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2015
Literally and metaphorically

God will disgrace Amaechi grin

33 Likes

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by tayebest(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2015
ice25:
Literally and metaphorically

God will disgrace Amaechi
na wa for u oo

See as you speak am raw! grin

6 Likes

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Goke7: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2015
chai, wike don turn prayer warrior o, anyway its necessary, too many witches in Nigeria now, no wonder the witch-hunting grin

8 Likes

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by loomer: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2015
We dey wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by tayebest(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2015
let wait and see wat tribunal bring out!

Keep wailing! grin

1 Like

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Kufie(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Enough already. Keep working and stop talking
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by DONSMITH123(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2015
i dey laugh...pastor wike

1 Like

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by boboLIL(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Y not say ur God will.........dan God of chosen......is ur God Different frm God of chosen?

7 Likes

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by seankay(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by superior1: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Lord of Chosen, is that not Patience (jesus) of Okirika?

14 Likes

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by fpeter(f): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2015
lolll
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Self-deceit, that is what our politicians engage in. They think God needs their money and influence.

They kill, steal and destroy just like the devil and yet run to church after wilfully sinning.

No man is perfect, but Wike, like most nigerian politicians should stop deceiving himself that building a road to a church will change God's mind.

God is not man!

38 Likes

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2015
DONSMITH123:
i dey laugh...pastor wike

Like he is not worse.

2 Likes

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by DearDealsz: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Good
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
AH! See threat oh grin...Holy ghost fayayayayayya

Anyways, he who comes to EQUITY must come with clean hands.

I ain't judging though

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below

1 Like

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by jeje123(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Lagbaja epeeeee!
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by otijah(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Not only disgrace but thunder striking any idiot from ubima that will try to pull us down
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Francon(f): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Don't you have a God? Must the God be in the name of pastor or church?
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by reverendfather: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Wike the hypocrite

1 Like

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by AmakaDNB(f): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Ok
Check my signature
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
PDP is full of jesters and clowns. PDP itself is a circus.

1 Like

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by FirstNigerian(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
holy
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by KunleBoye: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Did I hear interlocking of the church premises?

On whose account biko?

Foolishness in high places

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Donjinks(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2015
So Wike too knows that God can disgrace one's adversaries.
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by youngwarlocks: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2015
who is she pls??
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by yomalex(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Okay O All is Well
Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by seankay(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Democracy has caused the greatest division among Nigerians. All politicians are the same, they only switch parties. I hate politics, I hate democracy!

Amaechi looted Rivers, so will Wike but gullible supporters will fight for both of them undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2015
alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) / Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye / Justice is different from judgement, Nigerians Know Who won On Feb 25 - Okutepa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.