Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP (12111 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Ibrahim, Jegede Now PDP Candidate / EFCC Must Probe Disappearance Of Jonathan’s 69 Prado Suvs —ekujumi / Desmond Elliot, Others To Probe Fashola’s 2015 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Truckpusher(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Olaolufred:

The precedence set up under OBJ when Ribadu was the head of EFCC.
Be truthful to yourself was anything achieved ? Are people not looting public fund with reckless abandon till this very moment ?
OBJ didn't fight any corruption instead he embarked on a mad spree of political witch hunting and here we are suffering from the same problem after 16 yrs.
We should be very objective in our judgement else this country is going nowhere.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Olaolufred(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Be truthful to yourself was anything achieved ? Are people not looting public fund with reckless abandon till this very moment ?
OBJ didn't fight any corruption instead he embarked on a mad spree of political witch hunting and here we are suffering from the same problem after 16 yrs.
We should be very objective in our judgement else this country is going nowhere.

What you called witch hunting was what created a little fear in the heart of PDP thiefs who could not strangulate his Government like they did to Otuoke Mumu.

Remember minister who died in Jail for National ID scam, Tafa Balogun, Even Bode George etal.

Starting is as important as sustainance. We chose to begin from the Presidency, If Ambode wills, he can probe. if not, PDP is noting but shiit.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Swiftboy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Olaolufred:

Rubbish because 50% performance probe is still a better result than 0% probe under pdp 16 years of degradation.
APC should probe pdp only if they wish. When it is PDP time, let them do same. By and large, people with still be afraid of stealing people's money.
you just decided to support ultimate corruption.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by ArcSaraphizzy: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Greetings Sir/Ma

To whom it may concern,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We have the pleasure of introducing our company BK Designs to you.
We offer unique ideas and concepts in Architectural and Building designs, interior design, urban planning and construction
We have a good reputation built over time in the architectural and building sectors of nigeria with adequate job references to prove our position.
We therefore seek invitation to present our package which we are sure will be of interest to you.
Thank you as we look forward to good business relationship with you

Your faithfully
BELLO Adewale

CEO: For BK Designs
Pin: 2BC9ECEA

Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Olaolufred(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Swiftboy:
you just decided to support ultimate corruption.

IF THIS IS ULTIMATE CORRUPTION,

WHAT WILL YOU CALL THE CORRUPTION THAT DRIFTED NAIRA FROM N155 PER DOLLAR TO N 235 PER DOLLAR IN SEVEN MONTH?

BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by nkemjacob2(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
PDP u no is not possible, stop making worthless noise. When it comes to ur administration next time. Probe them
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by mikolo80: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
ahaz:
listen to you rself.is that d reason why you should probe only PDP in the last government?hypocrites like you re nijas enemies
yes and when hup pdp'r turn they probe apc, simple or you prefer nobody to be probed?
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Seadove70(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
PDP should keep silent for a while, I dnt knw what is their own problem they wanted to use their trick to treat APC in bad way bt they should think dat they are not in power Again.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Swiftboy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Olaolufred:

IF THIS IS ULTIMATE CORRUPTION,

WHAT WILL YOU CALL THE CORRUPTION THAT DRIFTED NAIRA FROM N155 PER DOLLAR TO N 235 PER DOLLAR IN SEVEN MONTH?

BE TRUTHFUL TO YOURSELF.
you're are too naive! You dont even get my point at all. grin
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Olaolufred(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Swiftboy:
you're are too naive! You dont even get my point at all. grin

As you are tooooo dense to understand mine.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Fourwinds: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrMcJay:
PDP wants Ambode to probe Fashola in Lagos, while GEJ is prostrating to Buhari in Abuja not to probe him.

It seems stupidity and criminality are criteria for leadership in PDP.
this PDP is so useless a party. they had d opportunity to send some people to prison yet they stood alof. now they are singing probe. what they couldn't. it was only Obasanjo who dared their own....d Alams., Bode George.,Kalu even though people call it witch hunting
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Swiftboy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Olaolufred:

As you are tooooo dense to understand mine.
Your point is clear to me. ONLY PDP should be probe now cos they were the ruling party. And my point is its not good enough if APC can be looting Nigeria's money with impunity the same reason why we changed the previous ruling party. You cant be calling me 'dense' to prove a point that is not there. We're Nigerians,no time to play politics,its time to hold all of em accountable! I dont care the party they claimed...I suffered to vote under the sun and I still remember the struggles...I deserve results.I deserve to see all of them probed whoever chop our fatherland's money. Brother,me and you no fit argue come dey abuse each other on top politicians matter. #Laye grin
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2015
AMBODE may not speak bored against His party member, so He have decided to shout out loud indirectly through PDP host because lagosians debt is too heavey for Ambode to bear.

People should think faster than their mind can contain, I'm just trying to tell you people that Ambode and the PDP speaker are working hand in glove for Fashola to be probe.
Re: Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP by SKYQUEST(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Olaolufred:
WHY WILL PDP BE SO ENGROSSED IN FORCING APC TO DO WHAT THEY COULDN'T DO WHEN IN POWER?

LEAVE APC TO DECIDE WHAT HE WOULD DO. IF YOU HAD DONE WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO, YOU WOULD STILL HAVE BEEN IN ASO ROCK.

In other words, even if he stole anything it is okay since he belongs to the group I have soft spot for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays / 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi / LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.