Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Learn To Love And Forgive. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn To Love And Forgive. (861 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Love And Forgive. by shumuel(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2015
It was their anniversary and Funke was waiting for her husband, Kunle to show up. Things had changed since their marriage; the once cute couldn't-live-without-each-oth er couple had turned to bitter fighting-over- every-little-thing fellas. Both didn't like the way things had changed. Funke was waiting to see if Kunle had remembered that it was their anniversary. Just as the door bell rang, she ran to find her husband wet and smiling with a bunch of flowers in his hand. The two started re-living the good old days. Making up for fights, then was the plan for champagne, light music as it was raining. It was perfect timing for real intimacy which had been dead between them for far too long. However, the romantic moment was paused when the phone in the bedroom rang. Funke went to pick up and it was a man who spoke. "Hello ma'am, I'm calling from the police station. Is this Mr, Kunle Adeoye's residence?" Yes it is, she answered. "I'm sorry ma'am but there was an accident and a man died. We got this number from his wallet and we need you to come by to identify his lifeless body." Funke's heart sank in profound fear!!! She was shell-shocked! "But my husband is here with me" she tearfully blurted out. "Sorry ma'am, but the incident took place at 2pm, when he was boarding the train. Funke was about to lose her mind. How could this happen? She had heard about the soul of a person coming to meet a loved one before an eventual departure for eternity. She ran into the other room. He was not there. It was true! Kunle had left her for good! Oh God! She would have died for another chance to settle every little fight! To retrace every wrong step taken. To undo her every misdeed. She rolled on the floor in insane agony. She had lost her chance! And forever too, to her mind! Suddenly there was a noise from the bathroom. The door opened and Kunle came out and said to Funke, "Darling, I forgot to tell you my wallet was stolen today". No doubt, the couple availed themselves of every teensy-weensy bit of the second chance given to them to mend their ways. Didn't mean to bore you with that harangue but it must be pointed up that LIFE MIGHT NOT GIVE YOU A SECOND BITE AT THE CHERRY AS IT DID THAT COUPLE. SO NEVER WASTE A MOMENT TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR WRONGS. Please make amends with parents, siblings, friends and many others whom you have offended or who may have offended you. Jimi Hendrix quipped: When the power of love overcomes the love of power and ego, the world will know peace. Avoid the song, "WOULDA, COULDA, SHOULDA" as you have the chance to make the best use of today to make necessary amends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by FavourAngel(f): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2015
My boyfriend is cheating on me,how can I forgive him?
Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by shumuel(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
FavourAngel:
My boyfriend is cheating on me,how can I forgive him?

Lol, the first question you should ask yourself is ' Have i ever cheated on him or anyone' then you can procede to 'Have i ever lied to or cheated anyone' if you can ask yourself these questions, honestly you would learn to forgive easily. But when you forgive and he keeps repeating the act is when you should raise eye brows angry.
Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
We do forgive wrongs done to us but to forget those pains of betrayal is difficult cause something will always stir up those emotions.
Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Forgiving is easy, but forgetting, hmmmmmm that's a long walk
Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by shumuel(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
We do forgive wrongs done to us but to forget those pains of betrayal is difficult cause something will always stir up those emotions.

Yeah(Smiles) we do use to forgive but to forget... Now thats the biggie... Its never easy, Lol
Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by shumuel(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Forgiving is easy, but forgetting, hmmmmmm that's a long walk

Yeah bro, yeah
Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
I don't get hurt or offended in the first place.
Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by shumuel(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I don't get hurt or offended in the first place.

I find that hard to believe, i think you just know how to control your anger.
Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah(Smiles) we do use to forgive but to forget... Now thats the biggie... Its never easy, Lol
Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
shumuel:

I find that hard to believe, i think you just know how to control your anger.
If you put it that way you are right.
Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by shumuel(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If you put it that way you are right.

Yeah thats just it because every human is prone to anger one way or the other, but thats nice.
Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah thats just it because every human is prone to anger one way or the other, but thats nice.
Gone were the days when men are helpless in regard to flesh desires, but these days God has given us freedom from flesh which enslave us to obey his passion...and today I Live my life without a feeling of hurt or getting offended....
Re: Learn To Love And Forgive. by shumuel(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Gone were the days when men are helpless in regard to flesh desires, but these days God has given us freedom from flesh which enslave us to obey his passion...and today I Live my life without a feeling of hurt or getting offended....

Yeah, thats maturity

(1) (Reply)

Rich Guy Proposes And Pastor Says He's Not The One. / Who Is The Dumb-eish Among These Nigerians. / For Real Men Only: 7 Traits That Would Turn Off Any Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.