Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot (2792 Views)

Buhari is a Religious Bigot - Northern CAN / Where Is Bishopmagic? / How Bishopmagic Kill Falana Career And Put An End To Tinubu's Autistic Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
BishopMagic don't start wot u can't finish...
BE WARNED!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by Chubhie: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
He said there's Ebola in lagos and now, I can't travel down to Eko till he clears lagos.
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
He can't be banned cos he is a close friend with one of the mods.. Fact
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
ibotjaycob:
He can't be banned cos he is a close friend with ine of the mods.. Fact
hmmm dats serious
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wey d topic naaaa! I don package my comment for Saudi and rape post only to see d 2 post vamoose like dat!
Abeg leave magicpastor alone o! We have FOI bill fully signed by the only President that God gave naija without a deal with d North.

5 Likes

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
No be only ban nah beheading.

As long as your fellow muslims continue doing rubbish I will keep posting on it.

If you don't like it go and blow yourself up.

4 Likes

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
BishopMagic:
No be only ban nah beheading.

As long as your fellow muslims continue doing rubbish I will keep posting on it.

If you don't like it go and blow yourself up.

ok o! Continue..we shall see
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
neurologist:
ok o! Continue..we shall see

You can do nothing.

You are dealing with a product of the greatest killing machine in the history of the world and the spear tip of a Kafur dik known as the US Marine Recon Team.

You must eat pork.

4 Likes

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
BishopMagic:
This what the Model State of Islam has to offer; widespread child abuse, pederastry and a thriving gay society.

Holy Kingdom indeed!

[size=18pt]
Saudi Arabian Study: 23% of Arab Children Have Been Raped; 46% of Arab Students Are Homosexual[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ8PSKSWeEw

Over 23% of Muslim children in a University study claimed to have been raped (1/4 of the entire population). Over 46% of Muslim male students in Riyadh are homosexuals, and over 25% of Muslim male student in Jeddah are homosexuals. Homosexual relations are common due to restriction of association between genders.
The actual percentage of sexual assault on children and women, beyond this University study, is believed to be over 80%.

(In broader surveys sexual assault and incest of children in Islamic societies are much higher than in this study.)

TRANSCRIPT:

Guest – More than 23% of children in Saudi society have been raped.

Host — So about a quarter of Saudi children have been–

Guest – About a quarter of Saudi children have been raped. Sixty-two percent of those people—

Host — Those children.

Guest – No, I’m sorry, the study was directed at university students. Twenty-three percent had been raped during their childhood. For 62% of those, the rape was never reported. This was because it was one of the victim’s relatives.
In the study, it was mentioned that more than 16% of the rapists were relatives, specifically 5% were siblings, 2% were teachers, and 1% were parents.
In another study, which was conducted by Dr. In’am (al-Rabu’i), who is the president of children’s studies at the Armed Forces Hospital in Jeddah, she mentioned, or warned, that in the coming years we will suffer as a society from extremely widespread cases of homosexuality. The reason for this is the increase in the cases of sexual assault of children (brought) to the hospital, as well as the societal violence inflicted on children. She also mentioned that the hospital had on average three sexual assault cases per week.

Host — How large of an area did the study cover?

Guest – I don’t know, this is just what she mentioned on behalf of the Saudi nation. It was published on behalf of the nation, and can be considered very reliable. In addition to that, there is a study from the Office of Societal Supervision, which is also very serious. This study reported that 46% of students in the city of Riyadh suffer from homosexuality. Twenty-five percent of students in Jeddah suffer from homosexuality. We must be aware of this in order to combat these numbers quickly. The society has become fragmented. When we have a percentage of students—children or teenagers—who are gay, this is a catastrophe, a true catastrophe. I mean, we don’t have a strong society. We should really look at this more seriously.

Host — This is a new thing in Saudi Arabia for newspapers to write articles on this subject. The studies which you mentioned, are they saying this is something new?

Guest – No, it’s not new.

https://themuslimissue./2012/08/02/saudi-study-23-of-arab-children-raped-46-of-arab-students-homosexual-3/

This is why most young Arab men become suicide bombers.
They are yearning for redemption and reeling from guilt that is why they think by blowing themselves up for allah's sake they will get to heaven and be free of their guilt and shame.

The case in northern Nigeria is no different as thousands of underage boys are systematically abused on a daily basis by their Imans.

Islam is rotten to the core.
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Any of you wishing to go on a one way trip to allah's heaven can locate me now in Maitama garden

Hint: Bring backup

Cowards

2 Likes

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
ibotjaycob:
He can't be banned cos he is a close friend with one of the mods.. Fact

Malctunji and me are buddies.

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
neurologist:
BishopMagic don't start wot u can't finish...

BE WARNED!!!!!!

What exactly do you intend to do to me?

When I say there is no such thing as a moderate muslim you are proving it right now.

I am looking forward to upping my kills from a mere 6 to 7.

So please whatever nonsense you want to do think and plan welll.

I am approaching the garden in Maitama and wearing a black t shirt with skull and bone design boldly in scripted in the bag.

Bring back up

2 Likes

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by coolitempa(f): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
this guy is sick.......if it was me now.....dem for don ban me...... cheesy.....nairaland is being taken over by ibo fanatics..... angry
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:
this guy is sick.......if it was me now.....dem for don ban me...... cheesy.....nairaland is being taken over by ibo fanatics..... angry

Who be ibo?

See your bigotry?

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin
coolitempa:
grin
coolitempa:
don't wori I know his problem grin
coolitempa:
grin
coolitempa:
don't wori I know his problem
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by coolitempa(f): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
neurologist:
grin grin don't wori I know his problem grin grin don't wori I know his problem

I call on the moderators to ban this goat...... angry angry angry angry
Re: Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot by BishopMagic: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
neurologist:
grin don't wori I know wot is eating him up
For reposting a study report in Saudi Arabia which detailed systematic and widespread child abuse and the ever increasing gay population you labelled me a bigot.

Keep burying your heads in the sand all I know is that all muslims are the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers, Akwa-ibom Tribunal Judgments Cannot Stand - PDP / Release Kanu Or We Go To War – Biafra Tells Buhari / Yoruba Kayode Ogundamisi Exposed Inciting Hausa And Igbo Violence With Fake Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.