Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) (1478 Views)

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos / Osinbajo Represents Buhari At Peace Summit In Addis Ababa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by ebosie11(f): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
IMAGE CREDIT: Sesco Photography.

Vice President of Nigeria Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is currently in Ethiopia to represent President Muhammadu Buhari at a peace mediation summit.

The summit which kicks off tomorrow will look at the current state of situation in South Sudan in Addis Ababa.It will centre on the Inter-Governmental Authority, IGAD Plus.IGAD is a  regional trade group involving 8 African countries.Nigeria and other top countries and unions like United States, European Union,China,United Nations, and others will join IGAD at the peace summit.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by swtchicgurl: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good bless and strengthen this man.

So hardworking!!! He obviously didn't take lazy handovers from his predecessor.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by Unsad(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nice
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by kendrick9(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
I see no relevance in his picture
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by ignis: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Must he always wear that black scawny cloth?
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by poshstore: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Very hardworking
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by lanrehamd: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
smiley

Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by marshalcarter: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
#Listenin to addis ababa by one culture#

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
ignis:
Must he always wear that black scawny cloth?

I wonder, is that the only Yoruba traditional wear?
I like the man sha
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by Yasirarafat: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
swtchicgurl:
Good bless and strengthen this man.

So hardworking!!! He obviously didn't take lazy handovers from his predecessor.
How do u manage 2 book this place.....where is ..ehmnnn ehnnnn INTROVERT angry
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by swtchicgurl: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yasirarafat:

How do u manage 2 book this place.....where is ..ehmnnn ehnnnn INTROVERT angry

She went to buy always...
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by Kenzico(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok. Dats gud news
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by arinze151: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
okpe nukpa akpu. rubbish
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sometime I keep wondering if VP position is relevant to a country. Either Osibanjo is in IDP camp today, a burial or Marriage function tomorrow or outside the country next day taking pictures. Keep wondering if that VP position is for a mere errand or for showcasing the presidency.
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by MabraO: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Skillbobralph:
Sometime I keep wondering if VP position is relevant to the country. Either Osibanjo is in IDP camp today, a burial or Marriage function tomorrow or outside the country next day taking pictures. Keep wondering...

Vp position re not so relevant
He is a representative of the president incase d president isn't able to attend all functions

Ur dumb brain could ve told u that
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
MabraO:

Vp position re not so relevant
He is a representative of the president incase d president isn't able to attend all functions

Ur dumb brain could ve told u that

The problem of nowadays is even a 10years old can insult 60years old all in the name of technology and social comments. Must u conclude it with "dumb brain"? I only stated my view, everybody knows d function of VP but to my own side I felt it is not been properly used here in Nigeria when millions of naira are spent on all irrelevant functions attended (including all public officers)

Attending a friend's function, you flight National aircraft

Going for Christmas or Sallah u fly jet.

Going to see OBJ in Ota u fly jet of which it has no use to the common man.

All these on the expense of Tax payer funds.
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by MabraO: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Skillbobralph:

The problem of nowadays is even a 10years old can insult 60years old all in the name of technology. Must u conclude it with "dumb brain"? I only stated my view, everybody knows d function of VP but to my own side I felt it is not be properly used here.

Ok. How should it be used
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by rusher14: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
marshalcarter:
#Listenin to addis ababa by one culture#
There is a land far far away... It's called Addis Ababa
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by ebosie11(f): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
poshstore:
Very hardworking
Exactly
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by marshalcarter: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
rusher14:
There is a land far far away... It's called Addis Ababa

wink

So you knw the song?? cheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo In Addis Ababa Ethiopia To Represent Presid. Buhari For IGAD(photos) by rusher14: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
marshalcarter:

wink

So you knw the song?? cheesy

Of course.

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Is This Located? (photo) / 'Just Wait'... ISIS Reveals It Has Smuggled Thousands Of Extremists Into Europe / Breaking NEWS!!!: Election Tribunal Declares Tony Nwoye Of PDP HOR Seat Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.