Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa (37903 Views)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / President Buhari Poses With D'tigress Afrobasket Championship Trophy / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by sixtuschimere: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Her Excellency Hajiya Aisha Buhari at Organization of African First Ladies meeting in Addis Ababa.

Wife of the Nigerian President Mrs. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari is in Addis Ababa to attend the meeting of Organization of African First Ladies against HIV/AIDS (OAFLA). She arrived at the Bole International Airport, Addis Ababa on Sunday 2nd July, 2017 where she was received by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Geoffrey Onyeama, Nigeria's Ambassador to Ethiopia, Ambassador Bankole Adeoye and his wife as well as other Embassy, African Union and OAFLA officials. Her Excellency was accompanied on the trip by Dr Zainab Atiku Bagudu, Nkechi Okorocha, and Mairo Tanko Almakura; Wives of the Governors of Kebbi, Imo and Nasarawa states, respectively.

Mrs Buhari also made a symbolic appearance at the 29th African Union Summit. On the second day she addressed the 15th Ordinary General Assembly of OAFLA on the activities of her Future Assured program with emphais on how best wives of African Presidents can play the role of facilitating investment in health from the private sector in order to improve the health situation within the continent. The trip provided  Her Excellency with the opportunity to dialogue with her colleagues from countries such as Ethiopia, The Gambia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Lesotho, Chad etc.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/her-excellency-hajiya-aisha-buhari-at.html

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
I feel for her its not easy, her last days as the first lady. Farewell ma as you go to London to bring bubus c o f f I n .

Osinbajo wife should get ready cause the next meeting na she go go there to represent us

Sai jagaban

Sai westerners

Bubus co ffin fall on her

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sai Mrs Buhari grin

- Since Mrs. Jonathan is planning to contest, Mrs Buhari should join the race grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Uteghe(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Oladimejyy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I feel for her its not easy, her last days as the first lady. Farewell ma as you go to London to bring bubus c o f f I n .

Oti ya werey

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Oti ya werey
Ki ni mo se?

16 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by omobabalawo: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by AliasJoice(f): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
good
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Oladimejyy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Ki ni mo se?
Yepa! so you can speak Yorubai thought you are an igbo guy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by stonemasonn: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Osinbajo wife should get ready cause the next meeting na she go go there to represent us

Sai jagaban

Sai westerners

Guy abeg STOP, before .......

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Yepa! so you can speak Yorubai thought you are an igbo guy
Mi ko se omo Igbo, e mi ni omo weppa iwanno. Wan bi mi si eko, mo she primary ati secondary school ni eko, university mi ni kwara state.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
stonemasonn:
Guy abeg STOP, before .......
Nothing would happen, let him resign now

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Oladimejyy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Mi ko se omo Igbo, e mi ni omo weppa iwanno. Wan bi mi si eko, mo she primary ati secondary school ni eko, university mi ni kwara state.
But in all your post you always insult the yorubas and support the igbos.why?
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
But in all your post you always insult the yorubas and support the igbos.why?
I'm south south and from an oyel producing state, if the Igbo goes we too go go our own bro. Baba no lie one Nigeria never tire you?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by kocvalour(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
dry countries
Africa de lack many things I swear

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Oladimejyy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I'm south south and from an oyel producing state, if the Igbo goes we too go go our own bro. Baba no lie one Nigeria never tire you?
Omo iyami??We yorubas are not happy the way northerners are behaving..They are very greedy and they dont contribute to the development of the nation..It just that the Igbos suppose to rub mind with the yorubas but the way Kanu insulted the yorubas pain us so much, thats why we dont support them.
Igbos cant defeat Hausas alone neither can the yorubas.
Yorubas and Igbos need to have one mind to defeat the northerners.
Anybody wey shout one Nigeria na sango go fall on him or her

35 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
J
J for wetin?
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Oladimejyy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
J for wetin?
Check your mention now
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by dilemaguy: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
Not sure what Aisha told Rebecca Akuffo Addo in the last picture. She seems scared. Did she confess to her that her husband wont return?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by lollypeezle(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
mtchew
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by rusher14: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
I thought Fayose said she was in London.

Fayose and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by IgboticGirl(f): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
they are all beautiful and cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by NwaAmaikpe: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

There's no hope for a country whose First lady Aisha Buhari can not do a simple pedicure

This is really a zoo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by nextprince: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Where is That unchained mad dog saying he had been vindicated?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Aburi001: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Sai jagaban

Sai westerners

She should try and pose with Buhari when she gets to London, snap and send to the media houses. At least, that will make Fayose keep quiet a little grin

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Aburi001: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Sai jagaban

Sai westerners

She should try and pose with Buhari when she gets to London, snap and send to the media houses. At least, that will make Fayose keep quiet a little grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by tit(f): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
olosho
her husband is in hospital in coma
instead of she to look after her husband
she is doing ashawo work all over the place
for money.
useless akara fryer

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by ayogozie(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Who among them is mrs buhari

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by partnerbiz4: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
I like Aisha. She is a good woman. Cabal want to..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Beautiful woman smiley

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by mmsen: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
How does she find time for all this when she should be preparing for her husbands funeral?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Austinoiz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
That lady on red gown and dark skirt looks like the first lady of one of the poorest countries in Africa...so worn out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fed Govt To Rehabilitate Surrendered Boko Haram Members / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) / IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.