Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (43891 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by joseph1832(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
who can beat dis dude?
Here comes the pain. Cmpunk can try. cheesy LMAO.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2015
heayey:

lolz...I'm just gonna watch the fun... i must say both are full of hot air.
yeah ure right. "grin undertakers hells gate is an advantage to him
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Goodmorning.
Captainswag225:
nyt nyt. See u in the morning.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Here comes the pain. Cmpunk can try. cheesy LMAO.
lol, i still remember lesnar v cm punk's match. It was one of cm punk's best fyt. Lesnar really suffered. Even roman reigns nearly beat him.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
Good. Now she's seen through your ugly tadpole looking facial structure.
lol mcheeew!! dry as usual, are u pained bcaus i fvcked ur nairaland crush?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Goodmorning.
gudmorning, how are u today?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
lol mcheeew!! dry as usual, are u pained bcaus i fvcked ur nairaland crush?

You? Has your balls even dropped??
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Very well, you?
Captainswag225:
gudmorning, how are u today?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:

You? Has your balls even dropped??
LOL oh so u dnt know? i saw ur pms, d one u sent to her, Bro cm decemba ama expose u to d world. iv been telling u
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
U needed to see the way that thing was azzlicking her.
There would always be subservient dimwits who kiss up to the moderators in the hope of getting 'immunity' and to score cheap brownie points.

There'd also be those who, even though blunt, maintain their individuality and challenge tyranny even if it means our monikers getting banned continually.

Too many dishonest hypocrites spewing "dearie" and "sweetheart" when in reality they are backstabbers with transient sense of loyalty.smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by joseph1832(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i still remember lesnar v cm punk's match. It was one of cm punk's best fyt. Lesnar really suffered. Even roman reigns nearly beat him.
Lesnar trashed cmpunk!. The dude is lame. Roman reigns didn't even try, his superman punch had no effect on lesnar.

But I'll love to see Lesnar fight Ryback!. I can't remember the last time I watched WWE.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
LOL oh so u dnt know? i saw ur pms, d one u sent to her, Bro cm decemba ama expose u to d world. iv been telling u

Ok so now you also see pm's? Yesterday you saw through Iphones -
Effects of watching too much sci-fi movies. Go and write JAMB boy. Your mates are in the university getting an education.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
There would always be subservient dimwits who kiss up to the moderators in the hope of getting 'immunity' and to score cheap brownie points.

There'd also be those who, even though blunt, maintain their individuality and challenge tyranny even if it means our monikers getting banned continually.

Too many dishonest hypocrites spewing "dearie" and "sweetheart" when in reality they are backstabbers with transient sense of loyalty.smiley
LMAO. Pity she didnt get to see through that thing early enough.

Yesterday IT was an I.P address hacker/Iphone Hacker. Today IT see's pm's too. Told ya'll. Im waiting for IT to become a Time-cop cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by funlord(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2015
grin
Sinnzu:

Hypocrisy has always been the strong suit of a coward.

www.nairaland.com/2528249/wooing-challenge-main-eventday-2/27#36999835

The ultimate description of the cretin!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by sinizia: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2015
Tashaamania!! Oya show. angry angry Stop dodging. angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

The ultimate description of the cretin!
Wish ishi got to know who her foes really are.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's not about your iidiotic comments that is basically far from the reality on ground but the truth that continuously holds the black man down.
Bro , until black people drop religion based on Christianity and Islam we will never find peace and love for one and another as black people.
We will continuously exist under the shadow of the master that has existed for centuries.
Take the message, you might not get it again after today.

Huh? What is this one saying now heh?

You don't have an idea about the genesis af this conversation bro, so chill and take your time to find out then you can come back and say whatever you wanna say cos this your comment is totally off-point, highly inappurtenant.

PAIX!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:

Effects of watching too much sci-fi movies. Go and write JAMB boy. Your mates are in the university getting an education.
grin
LOL dry as usual, just wait 4 december
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by tunnex90: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
So why the sudden hate for TSOM, you had issues with him before?

And you dared him on this thread, Remember?

shut up slut
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
LMAO. Pity she didnt get to see through that thing early enough.

Yesterday IT was an I.P address hacker/Iphone Hacker. Today IT see's pm's too. Told ya'll. Im waiting for IT to become a Time-cop cool
The troll knows he is INSANE so any evidence against him in any court would be dismissed as the verbal/lexical churnings/spewing of a lunatic.

INSANITY is his bliss.cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
LOL dry as usual, just wait 4 december

Really? So u can expose my imaginary pm's to "her". You've evolved from a revving lunatic to a delusional psychopath! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

luk at dis mumu, aint u nt d one dat was praising her and ass licking her anus telling everyone 2 beware of her bcaus d warrior princess has return in d wooing thread 4 men? mcheew shoro niyen

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sassybae:
Very well, you?
great, welcome back to the thread lol, am sure u have seen how it has gone so far. Btw we need females wooers, so u got to join.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nobody in mind for now tongue
Captainswag225:
great, welcome back to the thread lol, am sure u have seen how it has gone so far. Btw we need females wooers, so u got to join.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:

Really? So u can expose my imaginary pm's to "her". You've evolved from a revving lunatic to a delusional psychopath! grin
are u afraid? i said wait till december
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Lesnar trashed cmpunk!. The dude is lame. Roman reigns didn't even try, his superman punch had no effect on lesnar.

But I'll love to see Lesnar fight Ryback!. I can't remember the last time I watched WWE.
well, truth is lesnar cant beat him but maybe bigshow can. U gotta watch wrestling again. Its still fun as always.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
The troll knows he is INSANE so any evidence against him in any court would be dismissed as the verbal/lexical churnings/spewing of a lunatic.

INSANITY is his bliss.cheesy
More than INSANITY bro, that boy is a case study of the bruttal effects of societal rejection.
He has been soo pained. And i will remain his nemesis. No apologies
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by redgem(f): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Looks like some people were born prematurely that's why their brain cells ain't developed.... Smh

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sinnzu:
More than INSANITY bro, that boy is a case study of the bruttal effects of societal rejection.
He has been soo pained. And i will remain his nemesis. No apologies
grin
claiming to a nemesis online while he fvcks ur nairaland crush, hw epic
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by funlord(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin
Sinnzu:

grin

The ogre needs 2 finish attending this 1st before taking your advice!

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
softapples:
are u afraid? i said wait till december
Afraid of whom, an unintelligent dingbat like you?? Ok lets assume you actually had "pm's" to show, is that supposed to be a diss or something?
If humans were meant to reason like you do, then there will be absolutely no need for a brain. You are a LOOSER both in life and on NL and thats what you will remain till someone comes up to match your advanced level of stupidiity. Hopeless halfwitted tadpole looking corpse! Rot!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by joseph1832(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
well, truth is lesnar cant beat him but maybe bigshow can. U gotta watch wrestling again. Its still fun as always.
Yea I know. I last saw the stunt where Arrow assaulted Stardust. LOL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Do You Think Am Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.