Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Doff My Hat For Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Doff My Hat For Barcanista (1236 Views)

I've Decided To 'throw My Hat' Into Nigeria Politics, Says Gay Activist / Barcanista Finally Shows His True Colours / My Little Advice For Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Although I am an ardent supporter of Buhari, but I must admit that barcanista deserves respect for showing a rare maturity when it comes to tribalism on this forum. I do not agree with him on political matters but I think I must do this.
No matter how heated the argument, you will never see him result in tribal bashing, an attitude which is very rare on this forum.
For this, let us cease this moment to celebrate him.

14 Likes

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Doff Barcanista Bawo!!!

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by LordMecuzy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Barcanista Na Oga... #Respect

6 Likes

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by dunsman(f): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Seconded op, but am a wailer not a masturbator

7 Likes

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
dunsman:
Seconded op, but am a wailer not a masturbator
Lol. I am non of those, although I am a Buharist
Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by Eshinwaju: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Teejizzle:
Although I am an ardent supporter of Buhari, but I must admit that barcanista deserves respect for showing a rare maturity when it comes to tribalism on this forum. I do not agree with him on political matters but I think I must do this.
No matter how heated the argument, you will never see him result in tribal bashing, an attitude which is very rare on this forum.

I have no respect for a spineless....shameless and despicable protection seeker.....in decent societies.......characters such as this would have been ostracised.......imagine demanding bribes in return for supporting......what you claim to believe in.....there is nothing to celebrate here other than to berate the idiat.... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by wapSmart(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Celebrate him

Ok....

Where is the party taking place..??
Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Eshinwaju:

I have no respect for a spineless....shameless and despicable protection seeker.....in decent societies.......characters such as this would have been ostracised.......imagine demanding bribes in return for supporting......what you claim to believe in.....there is nothing to celebrate here other than to berate the idiat.... cheesy
Well I am privy to the allegation. But you will agree with me that nairaland has gone to the dogs. No more informed debate. Everything is now all about tribal hate comments, which I am also guilty of.
Now in other to return to sanity, people like him, who though might not agree with you, will not start denigrating your entire ethnic group, should be encouraged. That's the purpose of this thread.

4 Likes

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by Ezemust: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
up Barcelona
Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Teejizzle:

Well I am privy to the allegation. But you will agree with me that nairaland has gone to the dogs. No more informed debate. Everything is now all about tribal hate comments, which I am also guilty of.
Now in other to return to sanity, people like him, who though might not agree with you, will not start denigrating your entire ethnic group, should be encouraged. That's the purpose of this thread.
Thanks for the bold! It remains a baseless accusation.

@Thread: Thanks, I so appreciate!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by Demmocrats(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Op apart from that what I respect about him is the way he reply hate talks.

I believe in life he is an intelligent and mature guy

Kudos bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by coolitempa(f): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Demmocrats:
Op apart from that what I respect about him is the way he reply hate talks.

I believe in life he is an intelligent and mature guy

Kudos bro

The guy is a twit.......and a bloody chameleon.........he is what you call a loser....... angry
Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by coolitempa(f): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks for the bold! It remains a baseless accusation.

@Thread: Thanks, I so appreciate!

Oh shut it Barcanista or whatever......you know the truth deep down in your shameless soul..... cheesy....we know your type for what they are.... cheesy...pray tell us what security you were demanding from Gbawe....

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:

[s]Oh shut it Barcanista or whatever......you know the truth deep down in your shameless soul..... cheesy....we know your type for what they are.... cheesy...pray tell us what security you were demanding from Gbawe....[/s]
ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by GenbIoodykiller: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Product of dog's sperm

2 Likes

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by Jesusloveyou: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Teejizzle:
op, u are seriously wrong, have u not see him defending his Niger delta project in conjunction with biafran , is that not a height of bigotry? He always place ijaw first before any other,hence defending his corrupt ijaw brother and sister, op did u know where i come from, u can't hear most of us placing tribe first, or supporting our corrupt brothers, op once again, u are seriously wrong
Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by coolitempa(f): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Product of dog's sperm

Another foul mouthed twit....... wink cheesy...an idiat like you would not even be able to talk to me in real life....muumuu... cheesy
Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by GenbIoodykiller: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
coolitempa:

Another foul mouthed twit....... wink cheesy

dog's sperm product from a Yellowbar scum harlot mother

2 Likes

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by coolitempa(f): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

dog's sperm product from a Yellowbar scum harlot mother

And that is the limit of your vocabulary..... wink
Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by GoodMuyis(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2015
Up Barcanista

Wonderful Barcanista

Sweet Barcanista

All Hail the Proud Chief Wailer

Barcanista! Barcanista! Barcanista!

I Love the Guy but only that I dont like seeing him with Terry-G before Commenting on Nairaland
Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by GenbIoodykiller: 6:01am On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

And that is the limit of your vocabulary..... wink

Nope you're a product of hunger infested tribe

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by ifyan(m): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Simply the best in this forum
Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by ifyan(m): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2015
His analytics approach is encouraging
Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by ifyan(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Deep within you, you know no one is perfect but we all rush for his post,topics.

There is something that no matter how much you hate him but you still love.

Bro keep sentiment aside. You agree with me that he explain issues very well in a unique way for easy understanding far better than most writers.
Re: I Doff My Hat For Barcanista by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 18, 2015
#RESPECT

(1) (Reply)

NPA Generated N162b, Spent N160b’ / Dokubo-asari: APC Cannot Win In Ijaw Land (bayelsa State) / See How Vice President Osinbajo Blasts Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.