Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,590 members, 7,955,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Little Advice For Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Little Advice For Barcanista (1041 Views)

A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest / Barcanista Finally Shows His True Colours / I Doff My Hat For Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Advice For Barcanista by pipeewa(m): 2:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Dear Tonye Barcanista,
A good number of Nairalanders are addicted members. Some claim they are leaving while they still log in as guests to read comments. So before you stop commenting this is what I have to advise you.
1. I have read several of your posts. Some on point and some, like you are in a debate trying to garner points just to subvert the obvious truth. But I dare say you are brilliant and a good debater and orator.
2. You are a leader and you easily can make followers by your passion and choice of words in a debate thereby comanding a good number of followers most especially those who are naive.
3. You are vast in politics and you have a lot of materials to buttress your argument both factual materials and cruel ones.
4. You mean well for yourself first and then Nigeria. Which is like an adage that says if you give a mad man a hoe, the madness will not stop him from scooping first to himself.

I will like to submit here that your God given brain and your self developed acumen is for a purpose. Posterity! So I say
1. Think about how you can rightly influence a crowd to do good. Let your yes be yes and no be no. Do not call a black grey for closeness.
2. Everybody makes mistakes. Admit and correct your mistakes. That is a trait of a good leader. You gain more respect and trust
3. People will always need leaders. Be the right one bro. it is very easy now to measure bad leaders. By their words and actions you shall know them. We need positive intelligent people in Nigeria. FFK is intelligent but we all know we dont want him as a leader again.
4. As you go, evaluate your circle of infuence, who are they? Evaluate your critics what exactly are they saying about you. Then evaluate yourself if you are actually projecting the right signs of a good king. A good man will always surround himself with good men.
5. Not everybody thinks your way so allow them think differently, criticise them constructively and applaud thier feats and celeberate their triumphs. There is always room at the top for every interested candidate
6. When the godly are in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked are in power, they groan. Prov 29.2 NIV
7. Always remember the golden rule. - "do unto others what you will want them do to you"

Tonye, kindly take this in good faith I really mean well for you and I hope you see from my heart.

Kindly read my next post. thank you.-I voted and begged friends and family to Vote for Jonathan in 2011

1 Like

Re: My Little Advice For Barcanista by chocolateme(f): 2:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Oh boy!!!
What a GOLDEN speech, I was taken by it.
Re: My Little Advice For Barcanista by donholy28(m): 2:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Some people just get time to carry another man matter for head

5 Likes

Re: My Little Advice For Barcanista by 1stGenius(m): 2:30am On Sep 02, 2015
chocolateme:
Oh boy!!! What a GOLDEN speech, I was taken by it.
Babe remember u gotta go to work later in d day.
Re: My Little Advice For Barcanista by braimeddy: 3:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Nicely said....
Re: My Little Advice For Barcanista by ba7man(m): 5:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Some people need to get their heads out of nairaland and face reality.

1 Like

Re: My Little Advice For Barcanista by bloodkiIler: 5:54am On Sep 02, 2015
Zoharariel:
Unfortunately, your advice is totally useless as Barcanista, just like FFK, is a gluttonous & vainglorious hypocrite driven solely by avarice.
Thunder scatter your family there Hopless bastard vagabond
Re: My Little Advice For Barcanista by bloodkiIler: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Zoharariel:

Now, an imp like you whose brain is inversely proportional to the testicles of a boar would expect me to banter words with him, especially over some random local champion on NL whose conscience & integrity are usually priced & auctioned during elections, but unfortunately, I'm goin to disappoint you.

Nope a dog's sperm like you is worthless to me because your mother forks dogs So technically you're a product of dog's sperm.

go and die and rot in hades because Thunder will strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin
Re: My Little Advice For Barcanista by Ikonz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
A wondeful & well articulated piece, I must admit
Re: My Little Advice For Barcanista by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good one bro.
pipeewa:
Dear Tonye Barcanista,
A good number of Nairalanders are addicted members. Some claim they are leaving while they still log in as guests to read comments. So before you stop commenting this is what I have to advise you.
1. I have read several of your posts. Some on point and some, like you are in a debate trying to garner points just to subvert the obvious truth. But I dare say you are brilliant and a good debater and orator.
2. You are a leader and you easily can make followers by your passion and choice of words in a debate thereby comanding a good number of followers most especially those who are naive.
3. You are vast in politics and you have a lot of materials to buttress your argument both factual materials and cruel ones.
4. You mean well for yourself first and then Nigeria. Which is like an adage that says if you give a mad man a hoe, the madness will not stop him from scooping first to himself.

I will like to submit here that your God given brain and your self developed acumen is for a purpose. Posterity! So I say
1. Think about how you can rightly influence a crowd to do good. Let your yes be yes and no be no. Do not call a black grey for closeness.
2. Everybody makes mistakes. Admit and correct your mistakes. That is a trait of a good leader. You gain more respect and trust
3. People will always need leaders. Be the right one bro. it is very easy now to measure bad leaders. By their words and actions you shall know them. We need positive intelligent people in Nigeria. FFK is intelligent but we all know we dont want him as a leader again.
4. As you go, evaluate your circle of infuence, who are they? Evaluate your critics what exactly are they saying about you. Then evaluate yourself if you are actually projecting the right signs of a good king. A good man will always surround himself with good men.
5. Not everybody thinks your way so allow them think differently, criticise them constructively and applaud thier feats and celeberate their triumphs. There is always room at the top for every interested candidate
6. When the godly are in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked are in power, they groan. Prov 29.2 NIV
7. Always remember the golden rule. - "do unto others what you will want them do to you"

Tonye, kindly take this in good faith I really mean well for you and I hope you see from my heart.

Kindly read my next post. thank you.-I voted and begged friends and family to Vote for Jonathan in 2011

(1) (Reply)

Angry Protests And Queue At MTN Office In Surulere This Morning / Algerians Fear Illuminati Dismemberment(pix) / Five Killed In Suicide Attack On Adamawa Community - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.