Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (48566 Views)

'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2015
alabiafra10: .

F00l why are you advertising on a zoo forum? Idi0t

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by shady26(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Jibril659:
go and read your history. France and canada supported the biafran army during the civil war. That was why the war lasted that long. Make we hear pim. Buhari will just comand 3 figter jets to the SE, in 24hrs,the igbo race will be history.
and who will be flying the fighter Jets? after hausas,the next majority tribe in the Nigerian army are igbos numbering about 40 thousand in the army and over 4thousand personnel in the Navy.....i hate all this talk of war and breakup and most people who toe this line of discussion are ignorant of what they are saying..
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by fejikudz(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2015
zendy:

Absolutely laughable and even pitiable. The same Nigerian Army with all its training and weaponry could not defeat the Niger-Delta Militants. The same Nigerian Army cannot defeat Boko Haram of a few thousand men? What magic will this Nigerian Army perform to defeat the Igbo nation of over 35 million people? I always laugh when people threaten us Igbos with war, they think this is still 67-70 when Britain and Russia was coming to the rescue of Nigeria. Fani-Kayode, as foolish as that man is, he stated the obvious. Should there be a massacre of Igbos ever again, Nigeria will come to an abrupt end but I hasten to add that there is nothing that can stop the eventual disintegration of Nigeria

Note:While I have heard some people from the Niger-Delta reject the notion of Biafra, I am yet see any Niger-Delta man say he loves Nigeria. I believe that should the Niger Delta man be faced with the choice of Nigeria and Biafra, he will choose Biafra because it makes no sense to be a minority to Igbo/Yoruba/Hausas when that list could be reduced to only one.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by ayeniblessing(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Refresh ur memory

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Bobskylo:
acdn to buhari, " ibo hated me so much because of biafra war, i killed many of them and ready to kill many more in other to save my country"

from buhari's view, ibo are not part and parcel d zoo called Nigeria yet they wouldn't let go

now dis animated imbecilic homo errectus stil dare war paraventure ibos try to break off Nigeria..
u all will live n c d succession of Biafra and any attempt by the zoo will lead to its collapse.

be warned
nna! Sharap! Nah ur type dey kpai first wen war start.
Smallie, nor dey use Biafra make noise here again.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by homirefacuny(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:
Wow! See Fani Kayode being an Igbo Crusader. grin

A Yoruba Man supporting the Igbos plan to secede. grin

Reminds me of one other two - faced Yoruba Snitch Nigga who also supported the secession of the Igbos only to turn around a stab them in the Back.. grin

Fani should leave Igbo matters alone o.. Buhari owes the Igbos nothing apart from his constitutional obligations to the Igbos. The Igbos did not hide the fact that President Muhammadu Chukwudifu Buhari was not their preferred candidate.

We have no plans to secede again and it's not because we are afraid but because their are smarter ways to achieve our aim than through secession that would lead to more death in our land.

Oganiru Ndi Igbo Gburugburu.

Chineke su kwe Ndi Ofe oku.. angry

GOD in his infinite mercies bless your wisdom bro. There is always a way better than war!!!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sweetgala(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2015
AnanseK:

I don't believe that Junaidu said that , we all know that FFK is one of the most unreliable Nigerians alive and we cannot believe him. But there is some truth in the above statement.

No body hates the Igbo, they can choose whatever they like. They rejected Buhari and voted for Jonathan - they have the right to do so. However they have no right to select all non Igbo leaders and murder them in cold blood like the did in their genocidal criminal ethnic cleansing coup of January 1966. Nobody will accept that.

January 1966 has come and gone, we live in the present consequence of the actions of those officers now. Many waters have passed under the bridge since and no ethnicity or political factions within the Nigerian state can claim absolution from the several evil , selfish , inglorious actions that bring us thus far; thereby none can honestly claim absolute marginalisation, everyone has claimed an unfair portion of the cake at the detriment of the masses who I see as another ethnicity(the poor).

The only people who have a right to be bitter in Nigeria are the farmers, fishermen and youth of the Niger Delta, their reward at this present time is insurmountable( giving militants billions does not equate to rewarding the Niger Delta)

The Igbo are intelligent and courageous enough to avtuslize their dream without unfair government patronage, likewise the Yoruba, hausa, efik, anang, ibibio, Ijaw, nuoe, tiv, itshekiri, Hausa , Fulani, birom, Igala, etc

The Nigerian government owes no man anything other than an equal opportunity to education, heath, employment, security and liberty wherever they find themselves on the Nigerian map. Until we see that as our only way out this unholy sinusoidal dance of compensation which is nothing more than flawed attempt at affirmed action would continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by fejikudz(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:
The hatred people have for Fani kayode and PDP will not allow them read what he said in the above article and the sense in it.

I know Junaid will not make such senseless statement during GEJs time but now that PMB holds sway. we should expect that.

below is my earlier assertions on realisation of Biafra and eventual breakaway of Igbos from Nigeria. If Igbos want to go. whats the big deal. all these attention and palpable fear of Nigerians on Igbos is becoming too much. haba. If they want to go, lets free them peacefully. all these Igbo and Biafra news is becoming boring.

I think that the governments move against Radio Biafra is coming rather late and giving it all the publicity they never had.

I am not one of those who fool themselves that Biafra will not be realised one day. History has it that those who have been held as slaves or third class citizens always gain freedom. The Jews gained freedom from the Egyptians after 450years, Indian got independence from Britain, 1948 the Jews stubbornly carved out a state for themselves in the middle east. The black Americans now vote and contest elections. The scotish will break away from the British someday..its just time. The followership of Radio Biafra is crazy and if the agitation has not died 40years after the war. It wont die again. White Americans told black Americans that they will remain in perpetual servitude. Today history and time has proven those white Americans wrong.
Pro-Biafran groups are doing all they can to gain global world leaders attention and trust me they are gaining momentum. The last Biafra day celebration accross the globe gives credence to this. BBC, New York Times and Jerusalem Post has reported in Biafra in the last one week. Thats a reach out if you ask me.

Here is my proposition.
I will not tell Igbos to go or stay. It is their right to choose what they want. As a matter of fact the push by many people for them not to go is giving the struggle much more popularity.
There was war in Nigeria years back with a monumental pogrom that left many Igbos dead. Nigerian state must not pretend all is well and keep moving ahead.
There is need for a reconciliation and assimilation meeting between the state of Nigeria abd Igbo leaders.
Ask your Igbo friends at work if they truly will desire to leave Nigeria. 8 out of ten will say yes. The more reason i think the agitation for Biafra actualisation will not die.

The Niger Deltans who were cold enemies with Igbos are gradually aligning and having clandestine meetings.
Veraciously clamping down on Igbo Biafra will not work. The support and sponaorship is high and we must not pretend that the inventive power of the Igbos will not help them in this Radio war. How about NBC licensing Radio Biafra with a Different name like Radio Igbo or something else.

I write this because i have the deepest concern for what will become of our great country Nigeria in the coming years if its not well managed.
I am married to an industrous Igbo woman who has given me 2 sons. I asked her on bed last night if she supports realisation of Biafra, she said she will sponsor yhe agitation when the time is right. My wife has never mentioned Biafra but its deeply seated in her. We are both highly educated and understand rights. She and my two sons are all i've got. The Irish marry the English, yet the Irish is planning to secede, so, don't crucify me.

There is need for a wound healing meeting now before its too late. We will appear delusional if we think that the Nigeria of 1960 is same today.
History has a way of proving those who say things are impossible wrong. Some people said PMB will never become Nigeria's president again. They said he was old, he is a dictator and all sorts. Today he is the president. Biafra will be realised if Igbos are not fully re-integrated into Nigerian politics and all the hate against them stamped out.

GOD BLESS U JOR

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2015
My take is this: It is only Igbo and Hausa who know what they want in the geographical part called Nigeria. Igbo feels that they are better off without Nigeria and it is true. Hausa believes that with Nigeria existing, they will be dominating others- use their wealth, their brains and ingenuity to develop their place. They equally know without Igbo, others will secede even those who don't know what they like. For the other group, they will not be prepared like Igbo and Hausa.

One strange thing about Igbo is that they don't believe in any natural resources but believe in themselves. They believe you don't any natural resources to succeed but brain resources hiden in every man who wants to tap his.

Finally, there is no mission impossible. Case examples are South Africa, Creme, India, etc etc. The fact is that Biafra is residing in the hearts of every Igbo man. The more this hate words from other Nigerians and Nairaland, the more the flame and they courage they get.

There is no mission impossible.

5 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Yksoul(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2015
KAYODE,THAT WAS THE PLAN OF UR FORMAL BOSS AND IT WAS REALLY REFLECTED IN THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS.ALSO, WE HAD ONLY 3 YORUBA MINISTERS AND FEW NORTHERN MINISTERS IN GEJ COMPARED TO MORE SS/SE IN HIS GOVERNMENT.WE SHOULD ADVOCATE UNITY IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOT TO RETRACT IT

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Rotimi47: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2015
kettykings:
The truth is that the next civil war might not be like the first civil war.

The theater of war will definitely not be in the east. The use of advanced weaponry and technology like drones, cluster bombs, GPS for precision and ogbunigwe 2.0 which will be killing people in 1000000 will pervade the war.
My only prayer is let Britain and Russia back out so that some people will learn war 1. 0
Though i am not against the east but their usual chest beating, insults to other tribes that are bigger than theirs and they always overating themselves get many people pissed off; France should also back out so that many people who think war is a pinch of salt can learn big time as this one will be one Nigeria part 2 which won't last for 30 months as it will be short and very deadly. Lots of people are waiting for it; I also believe boko boys/isil will also want to grab territories over there since they can no longer do so in the North; those devils are very good at suicide bombings which is more deadly than Ogbunigwe. If biafrans believe they can win another war they better start it before the Nigerian military reaches it full potential.

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fani Kayode needs to chill.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by spacebus: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
he said Nigeria does not owe ibos anything but if i remember clearly,obj was compensated and represented by the yorubas because of d death of MKO.there are easier ways to stop all this hate but dem no go gree
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by MadCow1: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
zendy:

[b] Absolutely laughable and even pitiable. The same Nigerian Army with all its training and weaponry could not defeat the Niger-Delta Militants. The same Nigerian Army cannot defeat Boko Haram of a few thousand men? What magic will this Nigerian Army perform to defeat the Igbo nation of over 35 million people? I always laugh when people threaten us Igbos with war, they think this is still 67-70 when Britain and Russia was coming to the rescue of Nigeria. Fani-Kayode, as foolish as that man is, he stated the obvious. Should there be a massacre of Igbos ever again, Nigeria will come to an abrupt end but I hasten to add that there is nothing that can stop the eventual disintegration of Nigeria

Note: While I have heard some people from the Niger-Delta reject the notion of Biafra, I am yet see any Niger-Delta man say he loves Nigeria. I believe that should the Niger Delta man be faced with the choice of Nigeria and Biafra, he will choose Biafra because it makes no sense to be a minority to Igbo/Yoruba/Hausas when that list could be reduced to only one.
[/b]

How much do you know about military operations? There are different types of military campaigns my friend, not all matters where troops are on ground is a war.
Thats why some are called "Peace Keeping missions" some are "Occupy Missions", some are "humanitarian missions", some are "Combat search and rescue".

Consider this your first lesson in military operations.

Now I think only kids compare the Niger Delta and Biafran struggles with Boko Haram. grin Since you haven't thought this through properly, I will paint you a picture;

The moment Boko Haram issue is made to go from handling a few Terrorists to a full fledged war, the Nigerian Army will have the entire North under control in under 3 Months. grin Don't ever deceive yourself, Boko Haram is what they are because its just a few people in the North who are fighting a religious war and not the entire region against the Nation.

The Niger Delta was a different mission as well. When the Nigeria ln Army, Navy and Airforce clamped down on the Niger Delta then under Obasanjo, that's when this talk of amnesty started.

Biafra would not be handled the same way. Everybody in Biafra region would be considered a Combatant. In the North, bombs are being dropped in the Forest, in Biafra case, Bombs would be dropped in urban areas.

The Igbo nation you spoke of where not fought like enemies as such and even then, do you think this is 1967? Do you know the Arsenal at the disposal of the Army, Navy and Airforce Today? If a war starts today, Igbo Land would be on the defence not the offensive. And do you know what it takes to train an Army and get them combat ready? You think to fight war is child's play?

Get serious young man.

No sensible human being uses war as a first or even last option in conflict resolution.

The Igbos should think up a new strategy. The world has grown beyond guns and bullet diplomacy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by holyokoto(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
RepEnugu:
hello yellowbaboons on nairaland, what do you have to say about this?
hope You are not referring to Yorubas
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Earthkumy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thus says the Lord to President of Federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammad Buhari, I have seen your zeal in trying to fix Nigeria, if you continue on that part you will succeed. But make sure no bomb from Bokoharam goes of in Nigeria again, if any bomb goes off from Bokoharam again, all the sponsors of Bokoharam will die, no one of them will survive it. The God almghty have spoken. To the over zealous service chief don't send anyone to me because of this massage, if you do they will die in accident and no one of them will survive it. May the Lord honor his words in the name of our Lord Jesus christ Amen!
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by mauriceju2(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Any Hausa or Yoruba man who believe or think that the Nigeria of 1960 is the same today is a big FOOL.
the civil war was between all the ethnic group in Nigerian against igbo and igbo didn't have access to the sea to import weapon because calabar and rivers was against them and Bakasis was given to Cameron to prevent igbo from getting access to the sea and igbo didn't have any international support but today the reverse is the case, almost all the south south state have agree to go their separate ways which is a big advantage for the igbo, if igbo was able to stay in their land log region and fought and hold Nigeria hostage for 3yrs without weapon how much more will they do now? the world power supported Nigeria against the igbos but today the world powers want Nigeria to divide because Nigeria is a growing treat against their world dominance, instead of Hausa people to look for a way of peace to keep Nigeria one they are making empty noise, as long as the entire south south have agree to go their way there is nothing any other tribes can do, any house that did not divide against itself can not fall easily, some state in the south south are praying and looking for an opportunity to take control of their oil and Hausa are about to give them that opportunity soon. by the time oil production cease for 6 month and there is no money for Nigeria to finance war you will know the truth by then, may be you think that war is finance with onion and rubber, ask Jonathan how much he spend to fight Boko haram and also ask him where he got the money from, it is from oil, south south that are now supporting igbo to divide Nigeria, be wise

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sweetgala(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Built2last:

All these epistle you wrote is because of Igbos?...If they want to go, they are as free as the air. not my business. i just dont want war or blood shed. i still wonder daily why we want to keep Igbos by force. all in the name of giant of Africa...

It would be stupid to just lay there and watch the Igbo leave without even making an effort to persuade them otherwise.

Do you think the Nigeria of tomorrow would be complete or actualised as soon as we want with the Igbo being competition rather than fellow citizens.

You take anypart of Nigeria as it is away and it would greatly faulter.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
sukkot:
so a yoruba man FFK is defending you and you call him yellowbaboon ? igbos are very ungrateful people

You mean like, we should prostrate with "gratitude" any time a bone is thrown our way? shocked angry
Okay oo...kontinuu

But you and I know my people have been soo unfairly treated in this country
Instead of righting the wrong, people are busy expecting Ndigbo to become submissive
SMH
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Is d igbo d only marginalized tribe in Nigeria? Their foolishness is legendary abeg.

shocked shocked shocked
I have read ignorant posts
...however, this takes the cake
Wow

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by fortunechy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
WETIN CARRY DIZ ONE CUM??
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
milychocs:

shocked shocked shocked
I have read ignorant posts
...however, this takes the cake
Wow
I know u re an igbo. There many oda tribes in Nigeria ok. U guys shd stop playing d victim abeg
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by j1mmy: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rubbish,

over 2000 IGBO have been butchered in Indonesia for drugs and nothing happened.

There are thousands of IGBOs awaiting firing squad and in prison in ASIA, middle East, South America, and in Nigeria for drugs, 419, toxic waste, contraband, deadly goods and poisonous foods.

IGBOs are used to dying yeye deaths everyday due to their "get rich or die trying" mentality.

They are cowards who boast but never react much if you challenge them.

The sooner they stop using Nigerian passports the better for the reputation of the country, only fools don't know that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
milychocs:

You mean like, we should prostrate with "gratitude" any time a bone is thrown our way? shocked angry
Okay oo...kontinuu

Instead of righting the wrong, people are busy expecting Ndigbo to become submissive
SMH
When ll you guys stop playing d victomization card?
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Lol..

Wailing Wailers are not welcomed in Igbo Land.

Both sides had foreign assistance and mecenaries and if you think the East can win in a war against Nigeria, you must be smoking that strain of weed the Late Ikemba Nnewi was smoking before he embarked on that genocide run he masqueraded as a war.

History has also shown no nation can gain it's independence via war..

We are Igbos and known to be much smarter than taking the most obvious way out.. War has been tried as an option and it didn't work and still wouldn't work.

War is not Call of Duty you play on Xbox.. You can't pause and restart a stage when you like.

Dimwit,stop being silly here,ok?this dude here ain't igbo he is just being mischievious .Stop this your 'we igbos'thing cos it no longer works.
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
sweetgala:

January 1966 has come and gone, we live in the present consequence of the actions of those officers now. Many waters have passed under the bridge since and no ethnicity or political factions within the Nigerian state can claim absolution from the several evil , selfish , inglorious actions that bring us thus far; thereby none can honestly claim absolute marginalisation, everyone has claimed an unfair portion of the cake at the detriment of the masses who I see as another ethnicity(the poor).

The only people who have a right to be bitter in Nigeria are the farmers, fishermen and youth of the Niger Delta, their reward at this present time is insurmountable( giving militants billions does not equate to rewarding the Niger Delta)

The Igbo are intelligent and courageous enough to avtuslize their dream without unfair government patronage, likewise the Yoruba, hausa, efik, anang, ibibio, Ijaw, nuoe, tiv, itshekiri, Hausa , Fulani, birom, Igala, etc

The Nigerian government owes no man anything other than an equal opportunity to education, heath, employment, security and liberty wherever they find themselves on the Nigerian map. Until we see that as our only way out this unholy sinusoidal dance of compensation which is nothing more than flawed attempt at affirmed action would continue.

God bless you man.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by sukkot: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
milychocs:

Okay oo...kontinuu

SMH
how have you been unfairly treated ? if anything you have being too fairly treated. ebitu ukiwe was once the governor of lagos state and niger state. an igbo man. how many yorubas have you appointed as governor of any SE state ? or how many hausas as governor of any SE state ?

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Xcex: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
It is inborn in d heart of any igbo breed dat nigeria was wrongly amalgamated. Dat's a summary

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Rotimi47: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

How much do you know about military operations? There are different types of military campaigns my friend, not all matters where troops are on ground is a war.
Thats why some are called "Peace Keeping missions" some are "Occupy Missions", some are "humanitarian missions", some are "Combat search and rescue".

Consider this your first lesson in military operations.

Now I think only kids compare the Niger Delta and Biafran struggles with Boko Haram. grin Since you haven't thought this through properly, I will paint you a picture;

The moment Boko Haram issue is made to go from handling a few Terrorists to a full fledged war, the Nigerian Army will have the entire North under control in under 3 Months. grin Don't ever deceive yourself, Boko Haram is what they are because its just a few people in the North who are fighting a religious war and not the entire region against the Nation.

The Niger Delta was a different mission as well. When the Nigeria ln Army, Navy and Airforce clamped down on the Niger Delta then under Obasanjo, that's when this talk of amnesty started.

Biafra would not be handled the same way. Everybody in Biafra region would be considered a Combatant. In the North, bombs are being dropped in the Forest, in Biafra case, Bombs would be dropped in urban areas.

The Igbo nation you spoke of where not fought like enemies as such and even then, do you think this is 1967? Do you know the Arsenal at the disposal of the Army, Navy and Airforce Today? If a war starts today, Igbo Land would be on the defence not the offensive. And do you know what it takes to train an Army and get them combat ready? You think to fight war is child's play?

Get serious young man.

No sensible human being uses war as a first or even last option in conflict resolution.

The Igbos should think up a new strategy. The world has grown beyond guns and bullet diplomacy.
Thanks for educating all these people who think they have a chance against the Nigerian military; they tend to forget that heavy military platforms couldn't be used against boko haram & the Niger Delta militants since they are few people fighting against the government; boko haram is a case of insurgency while the Niger Delta militant case is agitation ( militancy ), both are not real war situations and as such the full force of the military can never be brought to bare on them & the area they operate from. If it comes to real war the entire Niger delta will be captured in less than 3 month with limited casualties on the federal side as heavy platforms will be utilised eg long range weapons, smart bombs etc, their is a bomb in the Nigerian military inventory that can destroy half a city, this might be used against any of both parties, as for the biafrans they will loss the war 5 months at most and most of their surviving population will end up in Cameroon and others in equatorial Guinea but the destruction of the east will be too massive that all the destruction that took place in the various other wars in Africa will be child's play. The military defeated Niger Delta militants when they stopped being on the defensive and stop & search and went on a little offensive; the militants were killed in large numbers and buried in mass graves, this led to the amnesty program. A Word is enough for the wise as people outside these 2 regions have been insulted, harassed and intimidated by biafrans and the Niger Delta people and they are simply waiting for them to mistakingly take up arms and all hell will simply break loss to a level the biafrans and the Niger deltans and even the United Nations won't be able to handle it. I am a Niger Deltan who know what am talking about. A word is enough for the wise as who no go hear no go hear and na dem they follow war go.

3 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by princejayboss: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:
Wow! See Fani Kayode being an Igbo Crusader. grin

A Yoruba Man supporting the Igbos plan to secede. grin

Reminds me of one other two - faced Yoruba Snitch Nigga who also supported the secession of the Igbos only to turn around a stab them in the Back.. grin

Fani should leave Igbo matters alone o.. Buhari owes the Igbos nothing apart from his constitutional obligations to the Igbos. The Igbos did not hide the fact that President Muhammadu Chukwudifu Buhari was not their preferred candidate.

We have no plans to secede again and it's not because we are afraid but because their are smarter ways to achieve our aim than through secession that would lead to more death in our land.

Oganiru Ndi Igbo Gburugburu.

Chineke su kwe Ndi Ofe oku.. angry

Mad cow .... If you really knew what happened in 1967 ... You will weep till the sunset.... The blood of the igbos have been sacrificed more to the land Nigeria.... The north contributes nothing to the Nation Nigeria.... Wake from been a mad cow to a wise fellow
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by chimichael05: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Am every sure that u were born in Lagos and u not visit your miserable village for one day. we don't need your oil cos we have them in quantum, only imo state can feed biafra. Monkey
Re: If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns by Vickbay: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Make money online by simply reading News headlines.
That easy you say? Yes that easy, simply click, read and get paid
check it out here http://lines-news.com/p53584
You'll be glad you did..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers / Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages / Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.