Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz (1768 Views)

Pls Help Me Answer Dis Question. / I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! / Help Me Answer This Bizzare Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Solomon19(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
I WENT TO VISIT A LADY WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS,THE DAY I WENT TO VISIT HER SHE OPEN THE DOOR OF HER ROOM FOR ME TO COME IN,

DAME SHE IS WEARING A VERY SHORT GOWN WHEN I MEAN SHORT GOWN I MEAN VERY SHORT, SO SHE DIRECTED ME TO HER PARLOUR SO I WENT AND I SAT ON A CHAIR WE TALKED ABOUT SO MANY THINGS,IT WAS FUN BUT ALONE THE LINE THE GOWN SHE WAS WEARING WAS PULLING UP SHE KIP ON ADJUSTING IT.

HERE COMES MY QUESTION WHAT MESSAGE IS SHE SENDING TO ME BUY WEARING THAT SHORT GOWN WHEN SHE KNOW AM JUST A FRIEND?

DON'T MIND MY ENGLISH WE JUST DEY LEARN EVERYDAY

your boy:solomon19
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
No message. No message is also a message.
Guy, speak up and profess what u want next time dat kind thing happen. She'll either laugh it off and say no or dare you to do your worst. The worst that can happen is showing u the exit door with a frown on tha face. Even with that, so what? Live your bachelor life like the wild horse.... No time!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Why you come mumu like this?
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Guy, speak up and profess what u want next time dat kind thing happen. She'll either laugh it off and say no or dare you to do your worst. The worst that can happen is showing u the exit door with a frown on tha face. Even with that, so what? Live your bachelor life like the wild horse.... No time!
You they mind that re+ard?
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by sseunth(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dnt think abt it...it was a coincidence

1 Like

Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Solomon19(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
loooooooooolzzzzzz
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You they mind that re+ard?
Lol. Re+ards could get better too, maybe.
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol. Re+ards could get better too, maybe.
Yes......in the reverse direction....

1 Like

Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Yes......in the reverse direction....
Hehehehe! You don lose hope for d guy's condition. But, u know God is a miracle working God nah....
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hehehehe! You don lose hope for d guy's condition. But, u know God is a miracle working God nah....
Heaven they say, help those who help themselves. The OP was not born a re+tard but choose to be a re+ard.... so it's fitting He grows intellectually backward.
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Heaven they say, help those who help themselves. The OP was not born a re+tard but choose to be a re+ard.... so it's fitting He grows intellectually backward.
Refer to Abraham Lincoln's history. He's a good e.g of a born re+ard. Twas his momma that dint give up on him. So, whayasay?
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Refer to Abraham Lincoln's history. He's a good e.g of a born re+ard. Twas his momma that dint give up on him. So, whayasay?
I think to believe that Lincoln's willingness to stop being a retard is what makes it possible for momma to influence him.
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by AfroKnight: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Next time just ask her straight. "Young woman are you tyrying to seduce me?" Smile while asking.

grin

If she slaps you, that means "no" grin

If she smiles.... congrats

1 Like

Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I think to believe that Lincoln's willingness to stop being a retard is what makes it possible for momma to influence him.
Well, maybe yes but if momma wasn't there to encourage and help , Lincoln's zeal alone won't yield.... We're here for all of us.
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Well, maybe yes but if momma wasn't there to encourage and help , Lincoln's zeal alone won't yield.... We're here for all of us.
And OP is here to troll.
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And OP is here to troll.
grin
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by donMIG(m): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
MIXED MSGS
D QUESTIONS NA IM GO DETERMINE HA DIRECTION
SHA
NO MSG ANY WAY Y JUST GET DIRTY MIND LIKE ME...
BUT NEXT TYM TRY TO DO SUMTIN TOGEDA
ANYTHING DAT INVOLVES TOUCHING
DANCING PERHAPS
ONE THING LEADS TO ANODA NEXT THING U KNOW...KAAABBOOOOOM!!!! U DON GET PLACE TO CUM DO LIKE DAT grin
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Bollove: 2:41am On Aug 18, 2015
I would assume it is no message thus we would be professional in our conversations on many issues bordering life until that point I will surely commend the wonders of God on her fresh thighs as a joke and possibly arse and I would stare at her eyes and down below .... I may request for a 360 turn around in order to appreciate her more, if she bulge .... Gbam ... next level na to stand up and hold her waist for some dancing steps and move towards the backyard, if she no flinch ,...Next level, sweep her off her feet and make some dancing moves ..... next level

Place her down let the ministering begin slowly then wildly .... Father, oh Lord, let the rain begin !!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Solomon19(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
YOUR A BIG FOOOOL
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Solomon19(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2015
Bollove:
I would assume it is no message thus we would be professional in our conversations on many issues bordering life until that point I will surely commend the wonders of God on her fresh thighs as a joke and possibly arse and I would stare at her eyes and down below .... I may request for a 360 turn around in order to appreciate her more, if she bulge .... Gbam ... next level na to stand up and hold her waist for some dancing steps and move towards the backyard, if she no flinch ,...Next level, sweep her off her feet and make some dancing moves ..... next level

Place her down let the ministering begin slowly then wildly .... Father, oh Lord, let the rain begin !!!
BUH I THINK THAT LADY WANTS TO SEDUCE ME CUS THE GOWN SHORT NO BE SMALL cry
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Solomon19(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2015
donMIG:
MIXED MSGS
D QUESTIONS NA IM GO DETERMINE HA DIRECTION
SHA
NO MSG ANY WAY Y JUST GET DIRTY MIND LIKE ME...
BUT NEXT TYM TRY TO DO SUMTIN TOGEDA
ANYTHING DAT INVOLVES TOUCHING
DANCING PERHAPS
ONE THING LEADS TO ANODA NEXT THING U KNOW...KAAABBOOOOOM!!!! U DON GET PLACE TO CUM DO LIKE DAT grin
NICE ONE BRO I COMPLIMENT HER SHE WAS LIKE THANK GOD SHE FINE....
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Solomon19:
YOUR A BIG FOOOOL
Shortbrain.
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Solomon19(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Shortbrain.
DON'T COMMENT ON ANY THREAD IF YOU DON'T HAVE TANGIBLE THING TO SAY DUMP ASS NIGGA... undecided
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by MrCork: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Solomon19:
I WENT TO VISIT A LADY WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS,THE DAY I WENT TO VISIT HER SHE OPEN THE DOOR OF HER ROOM FOR ME TO COME IN,

DAME SHE IS WEARING A VERY SHORT GOWN WHEN I MEAN SHORT GOWN I MEAN VERY SHORT, SO SHE DIRECTED ME TO HER PARLOUR SO I WENT AND I SAT ON A CHAIR WE TALKED ABOUT SO MANY THINGS,IT WAS FUN BUT ALONE THE LINE THE GOWN SHE WAS WEARING WAS PULLING UP SHE KIP ON ADJUSTING IT.

HERE COMES MY QUESTION WHAT MESSAGE IS SHE SENDING TO ME BUY WEARING THAT SHORT GOWN WHEN SHE KNOW AM JUST A FRIEND?

DON'T MIND MY ENGLISH WE JUST DEY LEARN EVERYDAY

your boy:solomon19

....shudunt u be concetratin on spekin good English before chasin women?...bro is that yor first time in lagos? (no oofeinse) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Solomon19:

DON'T COMMENT ON ANY THREAD IF YOU DON'T HAVE TANGIBLE THING TO SAY DUMP ASS NIGGA... undecided
Left-hand
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by Solomon19(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2015
MrCork:

....shudunt u be concetratin on spekin good English before chasin women?...bro is that yor first time in lagos? (no oofeinse) angry
YOUR OLD AGE NO GO GOOD... grin
Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by MrCork: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Solomon19:

YOUR OLD AGE NO GO GOOD... grin

...thanks...at list we both agree u r ugly! undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz by donMIG(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Solomon19:

NICE ONE BRO I COMPLIMENT HER SHE WAS LIKE THANK GOD SHE FINE....

Guy keep visiting...not too much oo
Once in 2 weeks...so that she go dei miss ur company n wen u visit give her sumtin to remember always
Girl love suspense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kissing Her Lower Lips: Your Inside Guide To Mouth Action (18+) / 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO / When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.