Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Neighbour And His Fiancee - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour And His Fiancee (49000 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by jennyswt(f): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
nwaanambra1:

ur dp makes a load of sense - but i still enjoy the adrenalin associated with cheating and the things we have to do to hide it. lipsrsealed
Jeez! Too much work! Do all Anambra men enjoy cheating too?
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by vick555(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
jennyswt:
I swear wen I was reading the story , I never imagined it will end with menstrual cramp. lol

The solution to the cramps is FELVIN. I use it and it works perfectly. It contains piroxicam which helps to relieve the pain. OP take note and tell Your flatmate to try it
.....what the f**k is wrong with most of you! "Have you ever heard this, avoid self medication!" That it worked for lady A doesn't necessarily means its good and will work for lady B!. The best thing to do is simply visit a hospital and see a Doctor!...
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by NemzySeries(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Dis 1 don pass d woman wit d issue of blood 4 bible Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

God wud make a solution available IJN
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by DeKen: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Martyn303 one of my cousins was suffering this for years. Visited several gynaecologists n herbal doctors and drank lots of rubbish that she does not even know the composition. If you see her and what she passes through you won't believe she will survive it. She will vomit anything that goes through her throat (drugs or food).

She finally got respite when a Lady with same problem introduced two drugs to her. I just called to get the names of the drugs: lofnag and arthrotec. She said that there are different types of the lofnac and that she only takes the one that has BG on the body, that others stop the flow. As for the Arthrotec, she doesn't even find that to buy.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by carlwinnie(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Eeyah, it can't kill her, it would only make her stronger and btw, you didn't have to write another epistle.
sir pls i dnt mean to offend u bt wat is d meaning of your signature? Is nt right to go abt imitating movies such as this i think there are beta tins u wuld hv gotten ....sorry if i have offended you
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by missKiffy(f): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
martyns303:
Let me start by giving you guys a brief description of where I stay as it is a vital cue to this story. 

I live in a compound with other flats, where the shortest conversation between neighbours is "good morning" and the longest is "please come and move your car, I want to go out". It is the kind of compound where you go to bed with your generator on, only for you to wake up in the morning to find out that there had been light all through the night, and your neighbours had turned off their Gen without telling you. Don't tell me about the pains of child birth, there is nothing more painful than looking at your fuel gauge like "my precious". By now you guys get the message, in pidgin "nobody send you". 

Now back to me, I had just concluded a professional course and was just sitting at home waiting for something to come up, that is just a fancy way of saying am jobless. But I am not searching for one, so all you NL scammers gats stay off. Without anything to do, I sit at home watching movies, and just lazing around. "My grandma just died and I am the man of the house", actually my grandma died a long time ago, I only just got my own place now. With me staying at home while everyone else in the compound goes to work or a few people that don't, I see everything that goes on, making me the all seeing eye (nope I am not affiliated to the illuminati).

A couple of months ago a young couple moved into the compound, the girl looks 25 max while the guy looks 28, they seem happy and in love, but at least once every month I will hear the girl crying profusely, I would hear her crying and lamenting, saying things like Jesus ooo, God oooo, ehhhhhhh, God please help me, I can't take this anymore, ewoo, etc then I would hear her snapping her fingers. I am probably the most soft hearted male, cos I would be feeling really sad, I don't know what a soul is, but I feel really depressed and saddened in my soul each time. If you have watched titanic, the part where Jack placed Rose on the floating stuff, you can't control the tears rolling down ur cheeks or standing in your eyes, and that's how I feel hearing this girl cry like that. Sometimes her sister would come and this has been going on for months. 

Two days ago, I heard the wife crying again, and since my compound is where no one cares, nobody has ever bothered to go in and ask what's happening, but I have had enough and was ready to confront the guy, i am going to give him a piece of my mind and Damn the consequences, so on this day I walked into their flat, the parlour door was open so I just walked in, on getting in, I found the girl in pants and bra, with wrapper half way her stomach, the guy is sitting by her side with a side stool, on the floor are packs of medication, bottled water, what looks like custard and other stuffs. When I walked in that wasn't the sight I was expecting, I had hoped to see the guy beating the living day light out of his fiancee, and me yelling at him to stop. I may have been frozen for like 15 secs while I absorb what's going on. I managed to say a weak sorry, turned around and walked out. The guy followed me immediately and asked what I wanted, I explained to him how I had heard his fiancee crying and wanted to make sure she is ok. "She is fine, thanks for your concern" then walked away, I know he is pissed at me walking into their apartment like that, and even the worst, seeing his woman like that. Damn what was I thinking sef! 

When I got back to my flat, the movie felt sour, couldn't concentrate on anything, all I could think of is how I am going to compose my words and apologize to the guy and his fiancee. This morning I saw him washing his car, so I walked up to him and started reciting my memorized apology. Planning is the key people, cos with the way I said what I said it hit him cold. The guy started explaining what's going on to me without me even asking. Apparently that's how the fiancee gets into pains whenever it's that time of the month for her, he said the pains could be excruciating for her. He said it's a part of her he's only getting to know as they only moved in together a few months ago, he has advice her going to see a doctor but she rebuffed the idea saying it is a normal thing. He explains how he goes through sleepless nights, boiling water and putting it in a plastic bowl with cover so she can place it on the stomach, buying pain relieves, he mentioned quite a bit of pain relieves, but that they seem to do little. He felt bad cos he is now of the idea that the rest of the neighbors may also have the perception of him being an abusive guy without knowing what's going on, told me he had to take days off from work sometimes to stay with her and when he can't, her sister comes around. 

In my attempt to be nice, I had promised to find a solution to his problem. Don't blame me, at that moment I just want to be nice and get myself out of the mess I got in and appear a good friend. 

So please, if there is anyone out here who knows why this guy's fiancee is going through so much pains, and if it's normal, are there home remedies, herbs or medical prescriptions that could help her situation, please help a brother out. Dankie!!!

CC: lalasticlala u've got controls.
Ishilove please steer the wheels, front page is the destination.
I love the way you narrated the story, quite interesting to read. The best thing for them to do is to go see a doctor as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Amokwe(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
GogetterMD:

Typical naija response. They should take dysmenorrhea to the church for prayer and counselling
OP, when the lady gets pregnant, the pain should stop. Meanwhile, tell them to get their sorry selves to see a doctor

Yes, it will stop during pregnancy period, but in some cases continues after child birth,
I know someone with same problem even after giving birth to four children still have the pains, What could be the solution.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Let them visit a medical doctor. Again, you should learn to mind your "joblessness". Thank God,you are a guy,if you had been a woman...............
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by ikeepitreal(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2015
carlwinnie:
sir pls i dnt mean to offend u bt wat is d meaning of your signature? Is nt right to go abt imitating movies such as this i think there are beta tins u wuld hv gotten ....sorry if i have offended you

I couldn't care less about what you just wrote up there.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by nefertitiram: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2015
She should get pregnant or go on birth control pills to avoid having a period.

Shikena.

Life is not that difficult jare
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by uracocksucker: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2015
guy no need to look for job be a freelance reporter. I actually read all your epistle.. it was a decent read
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by owabige: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2015
This kind of thing happened to [color=#006600][/color]a friend of mine when I was in the university,we had sleepless nights wenever she is at it...so wat we normally do is that we take her to the hospital to take Anagin injection(pardon my spelling of the anagin)that is wat she takes wenever her period starts...Note the injections is only for serious cases of Extreme menstrual pain
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by jennyswt(f): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
vick555:
.....what the f**k is wrong with most of you! "Have you ever heard this, avoid self medication!" That it worked for lady A doesn't necessarily means its good and will work for lady B!. The best thing to do is simply visit a hospital and see a Doctor!...

But the op is seeking for any medical prescription that could help her situation n I wrote wat works for me n most girls too.

N besides, y r u so mad at me? not like i prescribed bomb for her. Felvin20 is a very good drug for menstrual cramps.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by emmabest2000(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=MegMich post=37073655]From the little history you got. She's got dysmenorrhea. Dysmenorrhea is the medical term for the painful cramps that may occur immediately before or during the menstrual period.

There are two types of dysmenorrhea:

1).primary dysmenorrhea and
2).secondary dysmenorrhea.

Primary dysmenorrhea is another name for common menstrual cramps. Cramps usually begin one to two years after a woman starts getting her period. Pain usually is felt in the lower abdomen or back. They can be mild to severe. Common menstrual cramps often start shortly before or at the onset of the period and continue one to three days. They usually become less painful as a woman ages and may stop entirely after the woman has her first baby.

Secondary dysmenorrhea is pain caused by a disorder in the woman's reproductive organs. These cramps usually begin earlier in the menstrual cycle and last longer than common menstrual cramps

What Are the Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?

The symptoms of menstrual cramps include:

*.Aching pain in the abdomen (Pain can be severe at times.)
*.Feeling of pressure in the abdomen
*. Pain in the hips, lower back, and inner thighs

What Causes Common Menstrual Cramps?

I won't bore you.

How Can I Relieve Mild Menstrual Cramps?

To relieve mild menstrual cramps:

*.Take aspiri nor another pain reliever, such as Tylenol( acetaminophen), Motrin( ibuprofen) or Aleve( naproxen).(Note: For best relief, you must take these medicationsas soon as bleeding or cramping starts.)

*.Place a heating pad or hot water bottle on your lower back or abdomen. Taking a warm bath may also provide some relief.

To relieve menstrual cramps, you should also:

*.Rest when needed.
*.Avoid foods that contain caffeineand salt.
*.Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
*. Massage your lower back and abdomen.

If these steps do not relieve pain, your health care provider can order medications for you, including:

When a woman has a disease in her reproductive organs, cramping can be a problem. This type of cramping is called secondary dysmenorrhea. Conditions that can cause secondary dysmenorrhea include:

*. Endometriosis, a condition in which the tissue lining the uterus (the endometrium) is found outside of the uterus
*. Pelvic inflammatory disease, an infection caused by bacteria that starts in the uterus and can spread to other reproductive organs
*.Stenosis (narrowing) of the cervix, the lower part of the uterus (the hollow, pear-shaped organ where a baby grows), often caused by scarring
*.Tumors (also called "fibroids"wink, or growths on the inner wall of the uterus
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by ladygudhead(f): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Dear OP

I commend d guy on his care n assistance towards his lady.Dat is wat a partner is suppose to b like.

on d part of d lady,something tells me she's too soft n fragile.
she's making too big deal out of it.
There r several women out there dat experience such or worst pain (dats if it's mensural pain).

imagine stress she's putting her hubby each time.

she shud learn to take medications few days b4 d D'day! it helps to reduce d pain to a bearable measure atleast.And she shud stay away from sugary food b4 n during dat period.
Not dis one she's making neighbors to think its sum tin else. I wonder her wailing wen it will come to labour or childbirth.

I too experience severe menstral pain ( not cramps o)

I knw some persons will bash me for dis.wel diz naira land 4 me.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by vick555(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2015
jennyswt:

But the op is seeking for any medical prescription that could help her situation n I wrote wat works for me n most girls too.

N besides, y r u so mad at me? not like i prescribed bomb for her. Felvin20 is a very good drug for menstrual cramps.

Ooh sorry if I sounded a beat harsh! Anyway not like I was mad @ you. Just felt that the proper thing to do, would have been to see a Doc.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Boyooosa(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2015
@op, what other thing do you do professionally outside poke-nosing (Writing probably)? i guess ur skill in writing is one of the most amazing i ever noticed recently... most esp. on NL, u really tried for the write-up, u blew d story up dan wot actually happened, nice one bro. Anyways, i dont av any suggestion as at the tym of texting, buh am gud @ researchin... i will fwd one as soon as i make an edge. Pls, i need to read more of this (skills o), not sad news.....am kinda out 4 now!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by francizy(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Dr. Kingtom, your unreserved attention is needed here...

Op thank me later!!
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by antiboko(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2015
ironheart:
i just love the way you narrate these event. wish am that gifted
YOU HAVE AN IRON HEART. GET A HEART OF FLESH, YOU WOULD DO BETTER. JUST KIDDING...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by martyns303(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Boyooosa:
@op, what other thing do you do professionally outside poke-nosing (Writing probably)? i guess ur skill in writing is one of the most amazing i ever noticed recently... most esp. on NL, u really tried for the write-up, u blew d story up dan wot actually happened, nice one bro. Anyways, i dont av any suggestion as at the tym of texting, buh am gud @ researchin... i will fwd one as soon as i make an edge. Pls, i need to read more of this (skills o), not sad news.....am kinda out 4 now!

Thanks, and yes I do have other professions. Graduate of electrical engineering and just concluded a professional course in aviation.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by jennyswt(f): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2015
vick555:

Ooh sorry if I sounded a beat harsh! Anyway not like I was mad @ you. Just felt that the proper thing to do, would have been to see a Doc.

I know but thr r some situation u'l find urself in u'l like to know ppl's perception n contributions to it b4 doing d needful (seeing a doc). Did I mention I got to know abt d drug wen I surfed d internet concerning my cramps n saw ppls' testimonies. Decided to try it out n it worked!
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2015
ironheart:
i just love the way you narrate these event. wish am that gifted

You're probably even more gifted than the writer! You may just start to write TODAY and make it a routine. Give it a try. You never can tell! Talent is not enough!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2015
op..,let her use ginger,i use 2 xperince same until someone told me abt ginger...she shud always blend ginger, n put in any food she prepares n chew ginger at times..it works lyk magic,av stpd xperincin it
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by plainmirror(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2015
fzero:
She is suffering from menstrual cramp,let her drink jik and hypo she would be aiit..

WTF !!!!!
Why not pretend to be sensible for once. You reek of immaturity.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by sallysalsa09: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
martyns303:
Let me start by giving you guys a brief description of where I stay as it is a vital cue to this story. 

I live in a compound with other flats, where the shortest conversation between neighbours is "good morning" and the longest is "please come and move your car, I want to go out". It is the kind of compound where you go to bed with your generator on, only for you to wake up in the morning to find out that there had been light all through the night, and your neighbours had turned off their Gen without telling you. Don't tell me about the pains of child birth, there is nothing more painful than looking at your fuel gauge like "my precious". By now you guys get the message, in pidgin "nobody send you". 

Now back to me, I had just concluded a professional course and was just sitting at home waiting for something to come up, that is just a fancy way of saying am jobless. But I am not searching for one, so all you NL scammers gats stay off. Without anything to do, I sit at home watching movies, and just lazing around. "My grandma just died and I am the man of the house", actually my grandma died a long time ago, I only just got my own place now. With me staying at home while everyone else in the compound goes to work or a few people that don't, I see everything that goes on, making me the all seeing eye (nope I am not affiliated to the illuminati).

A couple of months ago a young couple moved into the compound, the girl looks 25 max while the guy looks 28, they seem happy and in love, but at least once every month I will hear the girl crying profusely, I would hear her crying and lamenting, saying things like Jesus ooo, God oooo, ehhhhhhh, God please help me, I can't take this anymore, ewoo, etc then I would hear her snapping her fingers. I am probably the most soft hearted male, cos I would be feeling really sad, I don't know what a soul is, but I feel really depressed and saddened in my soul each time. If you have watched titanic, the part where Jack placed Rose on the floating stuff, you can't control the tears rolling down ur cheeks or standing in your eyes, and that's how I feel hearing this girl cry like that. Sometimes her sister would come and this has been going on for months. 

Two days ago, I heard the wife crying again, and since my compound is where no one cares, nobody has ever bothered to go in and ask what's happening, but I have had enough and was ready to confront the guy, i am going to give him a piece of my mind and Damn the consequences, so on this day I walked into their flat, the parlour door was open so I just walked in, on getting in, I found the girl in pants and bra, with wrapper half way her stomach, the guy is sitting by her side with a side stool, on the floor are packs of medication, bottled water, what looks like custard and other stuffs. When I walked in that wasn't the sight I was expecting, I had hoped to see the guy beating the living day light out of his fiancee, and me yelling at him to stop. I may have been frozen for like 15 secs while I absorb what's going on. I managed to say a weak sorry, turned around and walked out. The guy followed me immediately and asked what I wanted, I explained to him how I had heard his fiancee crying and wanted to make sure she is ok. "She is fine, thanks for your concern" then walked away, I know he is pissed at me walking into their apartment like that, and even the worst, seeing his woman like that. Damn what was I thinking sef! 

When I got back to my flat, the movie felt sour, couldn't concentrate on anything, all I could think of is how I am going to compose my words and apologize to the guy and his fiancee. This morning I saw him washing his car, so I walked up to him and started reciting my memorized apology. Planning is the key people, cos with the way I said what I said it hit him cold. The guy started explaining what's going on to me without me even asking. Apparently that's how the fiancee gets into pains whenever it's that time of the month for her, he said the pains could be excruciating for her. He said it's a part of her he's only getting to know as they only moved in together a few months ago, he has advice her going to see a doctor but she rebuffed the idea saying it is a normal thing. He explains how he goes through sleepless nights, boiling water and putting it in a plastic bowl with cover so she can place it on the stomach, buying pain relieves, he mentioned quite a bit of pain relieves, but that they seem to do little. He felt bad cos he is now of the idea that the rest of the neighbors may also have the perception of him being an abusive guy without knowing what's going on, told me he had to take days off from work sometimes to stay with her and when he can't, her sister comes around. 

In my attempt to be nice, I had promised to find a solution to his problem. Don't blame me, at that moment I just want to be nice and get myself out of the mess I got in and appear a good friend. 

So please, if there is anyone out here who knows why this guy's fiancee is going through so much pains, and if it's normal, are there home remedies, herbs or medical prescriptions that could help her situation, please help a brother out. Dankie!!!

CC: lalasticlala u've got controls.
Ishilove please steer the wheels, front page is the destination.

if i get you correctly the time of the month is her period.if its that severe when ever she has it then she need to see a doctor who will prescribe a very strong medication that she will start using a week or two before her period.a more permanent option is if your neighbour don ready to be papa he fit give her belle gbam it solves the issues.most ladies who had this experience (like my mother) it stopped when they started giving birth; for most ladies it more severe than others.medication goes a long to help
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Boyooosa(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
martyns303:

Thanks, and yes I do have other professions. Graduate of electrical engineering and just concluded a professional course in aviation.
Nice one, once again.... the story, very brief and precise. let me confirm to u dat it delivered ur message which is the most important thing. it also attacks the mind of any (reasonable) reader n confronts d laziness of others. more from u bro!
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by holuwaseunpat(f): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
The best way to relieve painful menstrual cramps is to take an anti-inflammatory medication. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) inhibit the formation of prostaglandins and reduce pain and inflammation. Ibuprofen (Advil is a familiar brand name), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), and ketoprofen (Orudis) are available over-the- counter and without a prescription, and are effective at blocking the effects of prostaglandins.
These medications work better if taken before the start of menstruation and can be continued as long as needed. If one type of OTC medication does not relieve the pain, try another, because these medications do not work the same in everyone. Anti-inflammatory medicine such as these can be harsh on the stomach. If the woman has a history of kidney problems or stomach problems (such as ulcers or reflux), consult with the health care professional prior to taking this type of medication. Taking the medication with meals may help prevent upset stomach. If anti-inflammatory medicine is not an option, or if additional relief is needed, the following strategies may help relieve menstrual cramps: Heating pad laid over the pelvic area Massage to the back and low abdomen Exercise , especially prior to the start of a menstrual period may be helpful to some women.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by dictbennie(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
LordaGuru:
Tip of an iceberg of the consequences of disobedience to our great Creator. What men go through is even worse. Soon, this corruptible body shall be traded for incorruptible, all pain shall soon be over for those that do the right thing.
For things you need to know, check: [url]catfishguru..com[/url]
For your mind you make sense oo....read your comment again..
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by holuwaseunpat(f): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
The best way to relieve painful menstrual cramps is to take an anti-inflammatory medication. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) inhibit the formation of prostaglandins and reduce pain and inflammation. Ibuprofen (Advil is a familiar brand name), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), and ketoprofen (Orudis) are available over-the- counter and without a prescription, and are effective at blocking the effects of prostaglandins.
These medications work better if taken before the start of menstruation and can be continued as long as needed. If one type of OTC medication does not relieve the pain, try another, because these medications do not work the same in everyone. Anti-inflammatory medicine such as these can be harsh on the stomach. If the woman has a history of kidney problems or stomach problems (such as ulcers or reflux), consult with the health care professional prior to taking this type of medication. Taking the medication with meals may help prevent upset stomach. If anti-inflammatory medicine is not an option, or if additional relief is needed, the following strategies may help relieve menstrual cramps: Heating pad laid over the pelvic area Massage to the back and low abdomen Exercise , especially prior to the start of a menstrual period may be helpful to some women.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by kenoz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by patostation(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kenzico:
I still don't get it, what can she be suffering 4rm?

Painful menstruation. For some ladies, it could be hell while for others it is just an inconvenience
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by igboboy3(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Both in medical school and in practice, the only condition that may present with pain on the degree of that magnitude in endometriosis. The pain can be worse than that of childbirth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dear Mothers, Stop Bleaching Your Baby's Skin. / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.