Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Neighbour And His Fiancee - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour And His Fiancee (49004 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2015
I use to have excruciating pains with heavy bleeding during that time of the month, but now have a pain free period. I just avoid all the foods I am intolerant to during my period and most other days of the month. Garri is the worst offender for me (like a death sentence).
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Topmost2015(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2015
People that doesn't have job do see everything that happen during the day (wysiwyg). Mind your business, oh! you don't have one. then continue watching your movies and leave them alone. Hospital is there and i believed they're not iliterate even iliterate know road to the hospital. Tell your guy to continue to boil water, one day he will pour the hot water on his body. Nonsense!
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by hisableplc(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by dayosweetness(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2015
48noble:
U do same ,take the girl to hospital n d guy to psychiatric hospital on brain check..boiling water every month 4 a woman's mens...bullshit. house boy stunt..men will ride u to Dr.
what is dis one sayin, boiling water for his wife is not normal to you??
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by chymystique(f): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2015
jennyswt:
I swear wen I was reading the story , I never imagined it will end with menstrual cramp. lol

The solution to the cramps is FELVIN. I use it and it works perfectly. It contains piroxicam which helps to relieve the pain. OP take
note and tell Your flatmate to try it

Felvin 20 ke? Thats for those that ve mild cramps na.. and with her kinda cramps drugs wont do. I think she needs to be taking injection before her period starts. Well thats after doc has confirmed she is not having secondary dysmenorrhe. Felvin doesnt work for me @ all all.... I use ibuprofen once in a while but most times I prefer to endure the pains with tears/sleep for the next 24hrs due to all these side effects I heard associated with too much dependence on pain relieving pills.. I feel sorry for her though
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by rebella(f): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2015
@ OP I know exactly what your neighbour's wife is going through. She should check for endometriosis, hopefully she doesn't have it.

3 -4 days before the start of her period she should start taking her pain relievers, she should continue taking it when the period starts and take before the pain comes back.

Tbh pain relievers only make the pain bearable so she can carry on her daily activities.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by switmay32(f): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2015
By the time she starts giving birth the pains will stop. I went through the same thing.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by obiuzonwa: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2015
If its abdominal pains as could be caused by menstrual flow the lady could try taking PEFLOTAB. My sister used it when I was younger and she told me it relieves menstrual and abdominal pains in Ladies.

But she has to adhere to prescribed dosage on the pack because, I also had a neighbor while in school who told me she takes it when she has unprotected sex and feels there are sperm deposits inside of her and she feels she might get pregnant.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by switmay32(f): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2015
No drugs will work, except child birth.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Johnnoah1st: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2015
SFSNIPER:

That is because u are a lazy chap.
I read it all including replies because I have sisters and a galfrnd and someday I'll have daughters. My gal even has pains too but not severe. So reading and bookmarking this page could be helpful someday. To all of you who have made wonderful contributions, may you forever remain blessed.
@Op make sure u show that guy these replies.
story
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by delman88(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2015
AM NOT A FAN OF LONG WRITE-UPS BUT YOUR FIRST PARAGRAPH CAUGHT MY ATTENTION. YOU SHOULD MAKE A GOOD WRITER.

TO THE VICTIMS, I ADVISE THEY SEE A DOCTOR BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by nairabetguru(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2015
was just passing by sha...... nice story telling @OP wink
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by chymystique(f): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Nne mua na owem bu kwa novice. grin

LOL and SMH... Nwoke ojoo gringringrin
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by hisableplc(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2015
martyns303:
Let me start by giving you guys a brief description of where I stay as it is a vital cue to this story. 

I live in a compound with other flats, where the shortest conversation between neighbours is "good morning" and the longest is "please come and move your car, I want to go out". It is the kind of compound where you go to bed with your generator on, only for you to wake up in the morning to find out that there had been light all through the night, and your neighbours had turned off their Gen without telling you. Don't tell me about the pains of child birth, there is nothing more painful than looking at your fuel gauge like "my precious". By now you guys get the message, in pidgin "nobody send you". 

Now back to me, I had just concluded a professional course and was just sitting at home waiting for something to come up, that is just a fancy way of saying am jobless. But I am not searching for one, so all you NL scammers gats stay off. Without anything to do, I sit at home watching movies, and just lazing around. "My grandma just died and I am the man of the house", actually my grandma died a long time ago, I only just got my own place now. With me staying at home while everyone else in the compound goes to work or a few people that don't, I see everything that goes on, making me the all seeing eye (nope I am not affiliated to the illuminati).

A couple of months ago a young couple moved into the compound, the girl looks 25 max while the guy looks 28, they seem happy and in love, but at least once every month I will hear the girl crying profusely, I would hear her crying and lamenting, saying things like Jesus ooo, God oooo, ehhhhhhh, God please help me, I can't take this anymore, ewoo, etc then I would hear her snapping her fingers. I am probably the most soft hearted male, cos I would be feeling really sad, I don't know what a soul is, but I feel really depressed and saddened in my soul each time. If you have watched titanic, the part where Jack placed Rose on the floating stuff, you can't control the tears rolling down ur cheeks or standing in your eyes, and that's how I feel hearing this girl cry like that. Sometimes her sister would come and this has been going on for months. 

Two days ago, I heard the wife crying again, and since my compound is where no one cares, nobody has ever bothered to go in and ask what's happening, but I have had enough and was ready to confront the guy, i am going to give him a piece of my mind and Damn the consequences, so on this day I walked into their flat, the parlour door was open so I just walked in, on getting in, I found the girl in pants and bra, with wrapper half way her stomach, the guy is sitting by her side with a side stool, on the floor are packs of medication, bottled water, what looks like custard and other stuffs. When I walked in that wasn't the sight I was expecting, I had hoped to see the guy beating the living day light out of his fiancee, and me yelling at him to stop. I may have been frozen for like 15 secs while I absorb what's going on. I managed to say a weak sorry, turned around and walked out. The guy followed me immediately and asked what I wanted, I explained to him how I had heard his fiancee crying and wanted to make sure she is ok. "She is fine, thanks for your concern" then walked away, I know he is pissed at me walking into their apartment like that, and even the worst, seeing his woman like that. Damn what was I thinking sef! 

When I got back to my flat, the movie felt sour, couldn't concentrate on anything, all I could think of is how I am going to compose my words and apologize to the guy and his fiancee. This morning I saw him washing his car, so I walked up to him and started reciting my memorized apology. Planning is the key people, cos with the way I said what I said it hit him cold. The guy started explaining what's going on to me without me even asking. Apparently that's how the fiancee gets into pains whenever it's that time of the month for her, he said the pains could be excruciating for her. He said it's a part of her he's only getting to know as they only moved in together a few months ago, he has advice her going to see a doctor but she rebuffed the idea saying it is a normal thing. He explains how he goes through sleepless nights, boiling water and putting it in a plastic bowl with cover so she can place it on the stomach, buying pain relieves, he mentioned quite a bit of pain relieves, but that they seem to do little. He felt bad cos he is now of the idea that the rest of the neighbors may also have the perception of him being an abusive guy without knowing what's going on, told me he had to take days off from work sometimes to stay with her and when he can't, her sister comes around. 

In my attempt to be nice, I had promised to find a solution to his problem. Don't blame me, at that moment I just want to be nice and get myself out of the mess I got in and appear a good friend. 

So please, if there is anyone out here who knows why this guy's fiancee is going through so much pains, and if it's normal, are there home remedies, herbs or medical prescriptions that could help her situation, please help a brother out. Dankie!!!

CC: lalasticlala u've got controls.
Ishilove please steer the wheels, front page is the destination.

i get u bro i feel same way especially to ladies close to me but i found the magic stick and it works like magic visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1889850/menses-flow-without-pain some asked for 3 bottles last week i.was amazed
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by nwaanambra1(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2015
jennyswt:

I omitted 20 cos it didn't occur to me dat there might be a drug dat will have almost the same spelling like dat. BTW, I like ur moniker

ur dp makes a load of sense - but i still enjoy the adrenalin associated with cheating and the things we have to do to hide it. lipsrsealed
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Dagoma: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Find money and take her to the hospital. Thats the only way I feel you can help.
No medication without diagnosis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by uwemjack(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2015
chymystique:
This one don pass normal menstrual cramps o(dysmenorrhea). the lady has Endometriosis, PID or Uterine Fibroids... Abeg Advice them to visit a good GYN today for her to be examined and to know which tests to go for. they should stop self medication ASAP!

You are on point, most accurate diagnosis and advice! You must be a doctor
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2015
MadCow1:

Did you graduate from UNIBEN or IMSU?

Because you obviously can't tell the difference between a Spouse and a Fiancee

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by lusciouslex: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2015
ephemm:
Choi!
I could'nt help but give you one like all because of Ama baga chuchu(the buccaneers). It's Diski our way. As reliable as Orlando Pirates
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by aimuan(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2015
martyns303:
Let me start by giving you guys a brief description of where I stay as it is a vital cue to this story. 

I live in a compound with other flats, where the shortest conversation between neighbours is "good morning" and the longest is "please come and move your car, I want to go out". It is the kind of compound where you go to bed with your generator on, only for you to wake up in the morning to find out that there had been light all through the night, and your neighbours had turned off their Gen without telling you. Don't tell me about the pains of child birth, there is nothing more painful than looking at your fuel gauge like "my precious". By now you guys get the message, in pidgin "nobody send you". 

Now back to me, I had just concluded a professional course and was just sitting at home waiting for something to come up, that is just a fancy way of saying am jobless. But I am not searching for one, so all you NL scammers gats stay off. Without anything to do, I sit at home watching movies, and just lazing around. "My grandma just died and I am the man of the house", actually my grandma died a long time ago, I only just got my own place now. With me staying at home while everyone else in the compound goes to work or a few people that don't, I see everything that goes on, making me the all seeing eye (nope I am not affiliated to the illuminati).

A couple of months ago a young couple moved into the compound, the girl looks 25 max while the guy looks 28, they seem happy and in love, but at least once every month I will hear the girl crying profusely, I would hear her crying and lamenting, saying things like Jesus ooo, God oooo, ehhhhhhh, God please help me, I can't take this anymore, ewoo, etc then I would hear her snapping her fingers. I am probably the most soft hearted male, cos I would be feeling really sad, I don't know what a soul is, but I feel really depressed and saddened in my soul each time. If you have watched titanic, the part where Jack placed Rose on the floating stuff, you can't control the tears rolling down ur cheeks or standing in your eyes, and that's how I feel hearing this girl cry like that. Sometimes her sister would come and this has been going on for months. 

Two days ago, I heard the wife crying again, and since my compound is where no one cares, nobody has ever bothered to go in and ask what's happening, but I have had enough and was ready to confront the guy, i am going to give him a piece of my mind and Damn the consequences, so on this day I walked into their flat, the parlour door was open so I just walked in, on getting in, I found the girl in pants and bra, with wrapper half way her stomach, the guy is sitting by her side with a side stool, on the floor are packs of medication, bottled water, what looks like custard and other stuffs. When I walked in that wasn't the sight I was expecting, I had hoped to see the guy beating the living day light out of his fiancee, and me yelling at him to stop. I may have been frozen for like 15 secs while I absorb what's going on. I managed to say a weak sorry, turned around and walked out. The guy followed me immediately and asked what I wanted, I explained to him how I had heard his fiancee crying and wanted to make sure she is ok. "She is fine, thanks for your concern" then walked away, I know he is pissed at me walking into their apartment like that, and even the worst, seeing his woman like that. Damn what was I thinking sef! 

When I got back to my flat, the movie felt sour, couldn't concentrate on anything, all I could think of is how I am going to compose my words and apologize to the guy and his fiancee. This morning I saw him washing his car, so I walked up to him and started reciting my memorized apology. Planning is the key people, cos with the way I said what I said it hit him cold. The guy started explaining what's going on to me without me even asking. Apparently that's how the fiancee gets into pains whenever it's that time of the month for her, he said the pains could be excruciating for her. He said it's a part of her he's only getting to know as they only moved in together a few months ago, he has advice her going to see a doctor but she rebuffed the idea saying it is a normal thing. He explains how he goes through sleepless nights, boiling water and putting it in a plastic bowl with cover so she can place it on the stomach, buying pain relieves, he mentioned quite a bit of pain relieves, but that they seem to do little. He felt bad cos he is now of the idea that the rest of the neighbors may also have the perception of him being an abusive guy without knowing what's going on, told me he had to take days off from work sometimes to stay with her and when he can't, her sister comes around. 

In my attempt to be nice, I had promised to find a solution to his problem. Don't blame me, at that moment I just want to be nice and get myself out of the mess I got in and appear a good friend. 

So please, if there is anyone out here who knows why this guy's fiancee is going through so much pains, and if it's normal, are there home remedies, herbs or medical prescriptions that could help her situation, please help a brother out. Dankie!!!

CC: lalasticlala u've got controls.
Ishilove please steer the wheels, front page is the destination.
can I have ur phone contact? Or better still get ther maca herb, it will sure help her.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Sleekbaby(f): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2015
The 1st tin is to ask d gal if she has been experiencing d severe cramp from onset, if yes u know dts normal bcoz I hv seen pple dt theirs does like dt but if it started all of a sudden u know dts abnormal dt she need to see a gyno. I hv seen a gal anytime hers starts everyone will know, she will be vomiting n rolling on d floor n friends will gather n b massaging her stomach n she will be shouting. To her is normal bcoz it has been like dt from onset. She should look 4 drugs dt work for her it will get better wen she starts giving birth.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by chymystique(f): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2015
uwemjack:

You are on point, most accurate diagnosis and advice! You must be a doctor

I no be doctor oo... lol... well from the way OP wrote this, its so obvious its not normal menstrual cramp that requires ordinary pain relievers that the lady has; For that matter requiring people to nurse her and for more than 36hrs... I pray he convinces her to visit the hospital sha cause the lady is causing herself more harm than good

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by zikray: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2015
boboLIL:
Chai,,, ur words ar melting.....but I don't av any idea......I don't think its sometin normal.....she should go to a man of God for counselling.....

Prayer is the key

Prayer is good, but in some cases people should stop being unnecessarily religious

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by eddytan(f): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2015
Wat she will do is to avoid any forms of carbohydrates and sugary food two weeks before her menstruation . It had happened to a frnd before and its works.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by landlord66: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Eeyah, it can't kill her, it would only make her stronger and btw, you didn't have to write another epistle.
e be lyk say u no knw say what does nt kiil u nw may kiil you some other time
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by noblegrex: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Why r u so interested in profering solution yourself, r u a medical doctor! Its a very good thing to b concerned but its not something u can hanled if u don't know bout herbs. Its a very painful thing but hers is abnormal.let her continue in pain if she doesn't want to see the doctor.is either the husband is very stupid or he doesn't want to spend money to have accepted his wife refusal to c a doctor.as first aid,let her take red wine or seaman dry gin.tell her to c a doctor that kind of pain is ABNORMAL.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Let them go see native doctor
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by cocolacec(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2015
I WILL ADVISE THE LADY STOPS TAKING SUGARY THINGS,FRIED FOODS,REDUCE CARBOHYDRATE INTAKE AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER (2LITRES) PER DAY.IF SHE CAN GET A NATURAL PROGESTERONE CREAM(PROGESTERALL OR PROGEST) TO USE WHEN THE PAIN STARTS,IT IS VERY USEFUL.

http://www.womenlivingnaturally.com/product.php?id=21
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by caprini1: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Kenzico:
I still don't get it, what can she be suffering 4rm?
Acute or Severe menstrual pain,it can be very horrific for some women.....!best bet is for her to be placed on some hormonal balancing natural supplements.They are quite expensive ,but it will gradually normalise her body systems.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by kushsy: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2015
One thing I know for sure that can help..real honey. Original without any mixture..she should take it everyday..tea spoon daily..and another monriga leaves..she can boil and be taking in form of tea. Would help.
Re: My Neighbour And His Fiancee by 48noble(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2015
dayosweetness:

what is dis one sayin, boiling water for his wife is not normal to you??

Boiling water that won't do anything when you know drugs n other medical solutions r out there... he is reasoning from his anal hole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dear Mothers, Stop Bleaching Your Baby's Skin. / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.