Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? (32308 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by NemzySeries(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
D only side chick I kip Is ma ride which cums after ma wife....1 woman is enuf problem already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Filashade(f): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
lai lai

When i find out he did dat ehnn?

Chai!!!

I go pack my things sharp sharp and comot for house

U think i go dey there they let a man do that to me Ni gbo?

Mi i no get time to teach a boy how to be a man.

She can hv him sef. E no concern me.

Na wa oooo

Confront my husband side chick??

Impossible!!!!
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by mekybabe1: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
U be better pikin grin
Fkhalifa:
your fellow ladies will come and attack you with that "a man cant keep on eatinf egusi soup" though i agree with the rest of your write up but women should do and fight all means to reduce or stop his spouse from cheating,and never give up nor justify it to his face. smiley
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by mekybabe1: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
If I were to be near you, I would have given you like ten hot slaps and make sure that @least two of ur teeth gets missing. Ala kori oloshi. So you that is Miss world, I hope your man is faithful to you.
Lizabeth25:
That's where the problem lies..! Most of them don't know what they know how to do before again!

And when the man start looking else where, which is compulsory self, the women go dey halla!

A woman after one child, she will start looking like her great grandmother and you expect the man to stick around her, smelling bobozee and eru

Cheating can be stopped! When the lady decide to work on yourself! Blame yourself for your husband's cheating and stop wasting your slaps on d sidechick tongue

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Oloshi alakada! If you see me, you go fit approach me? You no go even fear my height?

O lo run......I'm sure you are one of the nagging housewives! lipsrsealed

quote author=mekybabe1 post=37166146]If I were to be near you, I would have given you like ten hot slaps and make sure that @least two of ur teeth gets missing. Ala kori oloshi. So you that is Miss world, I hope your man is faithful to you.[/quote]
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by cutiesoglam(f): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2015
NoRetreat:
Improve yourself and not the chick

LIKE REALLY... , V SEEN SUCCESSFUL AND LOVELY AND CARING WIVES , DT EVEN D SIDE CHICKS CANT MEASURE UP WIT THEM IN ANY WAY. SO OW DO U JUSTIFY THAT? BECAUSE SOME MEN R WIRED TO CHEAT ..
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by mekybabe1: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Ashawo, i'm sure you are one of their mistresses. Goats like you will be sleeping with up to 50 dft married men. Public toilet. Nkita. Ewu. angry
Lizabeth25:
Oloshi alakada! If you see me, you go fit approach me? You no go even fear my height?

O lo run......I'm sure you are one of the nagging housewives! lipsrsealed

quote author=mekybabe1 post=37166146]If I were to be near you, I would have given you like ten hot slaps and make sure that @least two of ur teeth gets missing. Ala kori oloshi. So you that is Miss world, I hope your man is faithful to you.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
You just confirm your kind shocked! Nagging bitch!!!
50 Married men is too small naah..! Add you father, uncles, brothers and your sons! I will do them at once, same time and same place! After then, they will disown you and call you foolish! grin cheesy

Frustrated nagging housewife! tongue tongue

mekybabe1:
Ashawo, i'm sure you are one of their mistresses. Goats like you will be sleeping with up to 50 dft married men. Public toilet. Nkita. Ewu. angry
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by mekybabe1: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Goat!
Lizabeth25:
You just confirm your kind shocked! Nagging bitch!!!
50 Married men is too small naah..! Add you father, uncles, brothers and your sons! I will do them at once, same time and same place! After then, they will disown you and call you foolish! grin cheesy

Frustrated nagging housewife! tongue tongue

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin grin grin

Better to be a happy goat than to be a frustrated nagging bitch of a wife!

No wonder your husband is running away from you! Troublesome Amusu!

mekybabe1:
Goat!
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by NoRetreat(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
cutiesoglam:

LIKE REALLY... , V SEEN SUCCESSFUL AND LOVELY AND CARING WIVES , DT EVEN D SIDE CHICKS CANT MEASURE UP WIT THEM IN ANY WAY. SO OW DO U JUSTIFY THAT? BECAUSE SOME MEN R WIRED TO CHEAT ..
Some men have incurable appetite for...irrespective of the angel at home.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by mekybabe1: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mgbeke..continue blabbing. Na u get ur mouth. Dirty looking thing. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lizabeth25:
grin grin grin

Better to be a happy goat than to be a frustrated nagging bitch of a wife!

No wonder your husband is running away from you! Troublesome Amusu!

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 22, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy.

Mumu! Mbaise fowl!

mekybabe1:
Mgbeke..continue blabbing. Na u get ur mouth. Dirty looking thing. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.