Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? (32328 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Setaje(f): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2015
If the side chicken threatens me. I will fight back. That's all........

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2015
I wonder why some people get married....and still act like they are single.

Or did the promises they made in court/church/mosque/etc count for anything?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by FrankValency(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by AmakaDNB(f): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Check ma signature
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by ignis: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Morally wrong
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by EmagNig(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
yea, try it with me and see how I will react...you will know I don't take shit

[size=16pt]Lade[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by felzylix(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
boboLIL:
I will confront my wife first..... Secondly, I wil confront the man nxt.....
Are you seriously serious??
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2015
I feel it's the insecure women that does that! You already have the man, his ring and 90% of his time. What else do you want?

Men will always be men even if you tie or lock am chain for neck like dog self, he will always find a reason to cheat!

So why bothering yourself over things you can not change

@housewives, make una relax....cus a man can not keep on eating Egusi soup all the time!

@Sidechicks, Do unto others what you want others to do unto You....no be me talk am, nah BIBLE...I pray God touch una mind. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2015
Yes if ur are very sure of the side chick temperament and fighting skills
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Decibel: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2015
That's reminds me of a side-chick-turned wife of the Ex-Governor of Enugu state lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by ademoladeji(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:
Huh? Why the stress?

Just load a gun and shoot the modafucka!

Damn!!

Just kidding

Its too bad shez just by the 'side'

He gets to openly take me around without shame or fear of being caught coz am his main chick

Am wey to bigger than any side LovePeddler

Approaching her iz just like belittling myself

Shoot the modafvka and you'll be shot fadafvka
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by nonichuks: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2015
the wife is supposed to confront the husband. How many sidechicks can she talk to?
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Fkhalifa(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I feel it's the insecure women that does that! You already have the man, his ring and 90% of his time. What else do you want?

Men will always be men even if you tie or lock am chain for neck like dog self, he will always find a reason to cheat!

@housewives, make una relax....cus a man can not keep on eating Egusi soup all the time!

@Sidechicks, Do unto others what you want others to do unto You....no be me talk am, nah BIBLE...I pray God touch una mind. lipsrsealed
your fellow ladies will come and attack you with that "a man cant keep on eatinf egusi soup" though i agree with the rest of your write up but women should do and fight all means to reduce or stop his spouse from cheating,and never give up nor justify it to his face. smiley
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by debedebe(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2015
O boy dis tin just happened to me 3days ago, but my wifey did not meet her, but rather she finds out her phone number and called her....

we men self weyting we dey find?

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:

The emboldened pisses me off so much. I always remind women who say such to speak for the men around them, their family and friends.

Don't speak for all men dear, I trust the men around me. All men are not cheats...every man can never be a cheat
You ladies open your mouth wide and say that, but get very angry when men generalise.
How do you pull off that shii?
I also find that comparison to chaining them like dogs very demeaning.

@OP, I don't have that time but if she subtly tries to get at me personally. I might be tempted to show her that she doesn't have monopoly of 'madness'.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

The emboldened pisses me off so much. I always remind women who say such to speak for the men around them, their family and friends.

Don't speak for all men dear, I trust the men around me. All men are not cheats...every man can never be a cheat
You ladies open your mouth wide and say that, but get very angry when men generalise.

@OP, I don't have that time but if she subtly tries to get at me personally. I might be tempted to show her that she doesn't have monopoly of 'madness'.
Kachi which network you dey use? Your subscription for the next 12 months is on me. kiss

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Chibuhealth(f): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2015
FruityLass:
No!

That's a silly act.
Why would I attack the side chick when I can easily sit him down and ask him reasons he's into her and amend ways
easier said! What if he continues after u must av amended the amendables?

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by FavourAngel(f): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2015
Something like dis is happening to me right now,my 4yrs bf is seeing some other gal nd I asked him,all he could tell me is dat she is a friend,later again dat she is his school mate back in d days,until d day I found out dat he went to a hotel wit d gal in question but lied to me dat he went to do ware bill,but wen I nd one of his friend called him,he happen to be in a cool environmrnt,not noisy area,he cheated on me nd he is lying,I have no choice but to confront d gal nd he called me nd started shouting at me for me for calling d gal nd even end call on me because of her,am scared opf my realtionship wit him nd we have really been in dis relationship for 4yrs + now,advice me on wat to do pls.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by asumo12: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:

Chai...

More reasons for me to woo u in the wooing challenge...

undecided
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by DatBossAssChick(f): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Why confront or attack the side chick. The best I can do is to walk out of the scenerio. Go home and make him his favourite meal, put on my best lacy nighty and wait for him on the bed.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Pidggin(f): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Confront the chick ke? I haven't done this yet, I feel it's a waste of time, my focus is always on my man.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by joseph1832(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I love it when you talk tough, it turns me on. LMAO!. We all know you can't hurt a fly. gringringrin

Besides, should by wife decide to cheat on me, I have absolutely no business whatsoever with the man she cheated on me with. As long as the sex is consented and not rape, then I honestly have no ish with him.

And as for my wife, well I'll really want to know why she cheated on me. Her reason will determine my course of action.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Cutehector(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Kachi which network you dey use? Your subscription for the next 12 months is on me. kiss
kachisbarbie and on me too....

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
joseph1832:
I love it when you talk tough, it turns me on. LMAO!. We all know you can't hurt a fly. gringringrin

Besides, should by wife decide to cheat on me, I have absolutely no business whatsoever with the man she cheated on me with. As long as the sex is consented and not rape, then I honestly have no ish with him.

And as for my wife, well I'll really want to know why she cheated on me. Her reason will determine my course of action.

lols. I take my time to react, that's the beauty of my 'madness'.
I don't think there is any reason enough to cheat on a loved one_ though I wouldn't mind giving my partner a chance to explain.

AgapeCharis:
Glo. One tazand naira grin
You see...I know you don't cheat. Neither does any man in my family cheat. angry
Don't worry, God will give that babe a man that cheats_ after all she knows how to tolerate them.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by IceDude(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
vizkiz:
that's a bad thing to do. Ezpecially for a guy. Don't ever fight over a hoe. Ever!!!! angry

when I saw my girl and her side dude I was like
"Yo bro, what's up? Been a long tome I have been wating to know you" then I shaked his hands cheesy

Nigga was looking so scared and terrified grin
Nice one, the fear of the unknown. Most times u can pass a message without violence
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by holluwai(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Afi side chicken oh!! grin grin cheesy

Setaje:
If the side chicken threatens me. I will fight back. That's all........

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by bukatyne(f): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
misspicy:
You all remember that topic about a sidechick that added the wife of the man and started threatening her?do u all expect the wife to be mute in such case?.

If it was me,i would confront my partner buh if the sidechick threatens or show her face,i will surely put her in her place.....if she doesnt,i will simply allow her to take her place....sideplace

The wife is actually in the side place because the husband showers more attention to the 'Sidechick' and she has the better & sweeter part of the husband.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.