Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? (32314 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by ademoladeji(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
islandprincess:
Y shuld a husband have a side chick in d first place

Because the wife has failed in her responsibilities
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
ademoladeji:

Because the wife is failing in her responsibilities
stop supporting evil
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by ademoladeji(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
islandprincess:
stop supporting evil

I'm not supporting evil ooooo...

We shldnt just condemn sm1 for practising an evil act rather we shld try to know why and what led to the practice.

There are lotta factors that decide infidelity in relationships and marriages.

I believe you know better sha...
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by babyjanye(f): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
@op,
I personally cannot confront any side chic o. I will sit my man down and talk 2 him ,if he doesn't change then prayers follows immediately.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
#winks#

Fkhalifa:
WOW! I ill conclude by saying you are experienced and matured on issues like this, only if most ladies have this knowledge,there would have been calmness in the hearts of many and more lasting unions. wink
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Stephansmily(f): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
ademoladeji:

The living wld hv shot the shooter of the dead...

What goes around, comes around!
cheesy grin

Lol
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by ademoladeji(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

Lol
At last! I was able to bring out that lafta... Enjoy the rest of the day
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by DedeNkem: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Some Nigerians are illiterates that's a wife would attack side chic instead of her husband.
The same applies to a man who attacks the man his wife is cheating with.

If you're married to a partner who cheats, divorce his or her as*s immediately. But if you continue staying in the marriage then you deserve what you get.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by menxer: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
side chicks ye shall always have them, deal with it. grin
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Most wives dated other women's husband when they were still single too.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Joy1706(f): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fkhalifa:
WOW! I ill conclude by saying you are experienced and matured on issues like this, only if most ladies have this knowledge,there would have been calmness in the hearts of many and more lasting unions. wink
See ur mouth! So that you'll be free to cheat without trouble ba? Unluckily for you, there are women that reason differently
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Fkhalifa(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Joy1706:

See ur mouth! So that you'll be free to cheat without trouble ba? Unluckily for you, there are women that reason differently
cheesy grin
sister i am not encouraging cheating o,im just trying to be a realist,upon all talks, men are still guilty of this act,.so i feel women should do,fight,pray and work in stopping or reducing cheating from thier men rather than boiling up and down on something they cant change.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by debssycharles(f): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Is he suppose to have a side chick aside his wife?

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by AfroBlue(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
absolutely..... a prime example right here on youtube grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKy6bAAPfG8
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by tayediggss: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
ademoladeji:

I'm not supporting evil ooooo...

We shldnt just condemn sm1 for practising an evil act rather we shld try to know why and what led to the practice.

There are lotta factors that decide infidelity in relationships and marriages.

I believe you know better sha...

Is she allowed to have a side bobo when you fail? Why not divorce the woman and move on to the new unfailing woman? The marriage vows are meaningless when you start having side things. To me that is more honorable.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by tayediggss: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why confront a side chick? Did she make a VOW to you? Confront the person who promised to be your faithful loving spouse.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:
Huh? Why the stress?

Just load a gun and shoot the modafucka!

Damn!!

Just kidding

Its too bad shez just by the 'side'

He gets to openly take me around without shame or fear of being caught coz am his main chick

Am wey to bigger than any side LovePeddler

Approaching her iz just like belittling myself

My friend go and sit down.

Your profile pic shows that you are still a boarder. Is that not a student mattress I see on the hostel floor with N22,500 you were supposed to use to complete your school fees?

Face your studies and finish NYSC before you begin to discuss marriage matters. Is still early for you now. Trust me. wink

P.S. Husbands begin to look the way of side chicks when a lack forms in the marriage. When the wife fails to meet certain expectations required by the husband, which he hitherto felt should have been his due.

That's the secret. She who has ears, let her hear.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Stephansmily(f): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tinyemeka:

My friend go and sit down.

Your profile pic shows that you are still a boarder. Is that not a student mattress I see on the hostel floor with N22,500 you were supposed to use to complete your school fees?

Face your studies and finish NYSC before you begin to discuss marriage matters. Is still early for you now. Trust me. wink

P.S. Husbands begin to look the way of side chicks when a lack forms in the marriage. When the wife fails to meet certain expectations required by the husband, which he hitherto felt should have been his due.

That's the secret. She who has ears, let her hear.

Olodo...last time I checked, boarders use a bunk bed..and not a floor matress

I c u're a graduate who is yet to get a job..u probably graduated with a 3rd class

That's why u joblessly counted d money. Even I who put it up here dunno how much it is. Ah aint sure if u counted it well
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

Olodo...last time I checked, boarders use a bunk bed..and not a floor matress

I c u're a graduate who is yet to get a job..u probably graduated with a 3rd class

That's why u joblessly counted d money. Even I who put it up here dunno how much it is. Ah aint sure if u counted it well

Lol. See your life? So the pic wasn't even yours sef? smiley

Change it and put ur pic biko. Let everyone be happy.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Stephansmily(f): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Lol. See your life? So the pic wasn't even yours sef? smiley
Change it and put ur pic biko. Let everyone be happy.

Enemy of progress

So d tin bin dey pain u all this while
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

Enemy of progress

So d tin bin dey pain u all this while

smiley If to say u put N1000 or USD bills, I for dey concerned. N500 no dey reign again.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Stephansmily(f): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tinyemeka:

smiley If to say u put N1000 or USD bills, I for dey concerned. N500 no dey reign again.

All join

As long as its more dan 10,000
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Stephansmily(f): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tinyemeka:

All join

As long as its more than 10,000
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by ademoladeji(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
tayediggss:

Is she allowed to have a side bobo when you fail? Why not divorce the woman and move on to the new unfailing woman? The marriage vows are meaningless when you start having side things. To me that is more honorable.

Dunno if you're married sha buh what I know is that 'WOMEN' can be so frustrating...

Yes! The VOW must be kept... Why not ask our clergy why they who preach fidelity couldn't even keep it?

Adultery is forbidden by Christianity and Islam... We shld pray to God to keep us aright.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by tayediggss: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2015
ademoladeji:

Dunno if you're married sha buh what I know is that 'WOMEN' can be so frustrating...

Yes! The VOW must be kept... Why not ask our clergy why they who preach fidelity couldn't even keep it?

Adultery is forbidden by Christianity and Islam... We shld pray to God to keep us aright.

Pray and act in accordance with the prayer. If more people, both husbands and wives pray for strength to resist temptations instead money and binding witches, probably they will do the right thing. I am not asking a clergy because i know the answer. He is an imperfect human and can make mistakes. As soon as he minds the flesh and not the spirit his big long gown will not prevent him from sinning against God.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by unmask: 3:50am On Aug 19, 2015
Nigerian women still don't know how to stop cheating husbands

You see a pretty lady get married then after 6 months she becomes a shadow of what her former self used to be.

Remain a chic exercise, tone your body and you will have a husband unwilling to lose you.

But then there are some joysticks hard wired to be Lincoln navigators
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by tollu: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Men will always be Men! Greedy, ungrateful, annoying, cheaters but loving and understanding in a lady fall into the right hand! tongue

Some has been cursed since 1880DC that even when them see anything NAKED, they will always want to go for it.

You can't change the fact that they are born that way. So why bothering yourself over what you can't change?

Back in those days when I use to complain about my dad's sidechicks, my mom then will be so angry at me, in fact, there was a day she called me and asked what my problem was? She said men will always be men! But the moment a woman have a child for him, those are the ones that won't cheat on their mother!

She said the "WE" (my siblings and I) are her priority. I should stop bothering myself over what I can't change! Since then, even if Dad's babes calls his phone, I will hand the phone to my dad! (before eh, I dey sneak out go pick am and Yab d babe... cheesy)

Thankfully, all men are not your father. It is unfortunate you had to deal with such a situation while growing and it might be a tad difficult to get a reorientation however, I sincerely wish you all the best in your relationships.

Please dear, unrepentant, chronic cheats are not normal or to be tolerated except of course, the cheating doesn't hurt or affect you.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2015
Lolz......99.8% of Men are like my father! The rest are just pretending to be what they are not! Then re-orientation on what? MEN's LIVES? Hba nah!

Cheating is not normal? I don't know about that probably you will want to explain more! tongue

tollu:

Thankfully, all men are not your father. It is unfortunate you had to deal with such a situation while growing and it might be a tad difficult to get a reorientation however, I sincerely wish you all the best in your relationships.

Please dear, unrepentant, chronic cheats are not normal or to be tolerated except of course, the cheating doesn't hurt or affect you.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by yubarbs(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Aisha95:
How far?
52000km/ hr
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by NemzySeries(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2015
strawb:
I give my future wife the authority to confront, bash ), batter and bully anybody dats happens to be my side chick. How can a lady who tolerated me during my struggling days be cheated on by a mere money hungry tiny legs girl. God forbid it.
BTW, am not planning to cheat on my future wife. May God help me.

Wuz d side chick forced on u?.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jilted Pregnant Lady Storms Church With Schnapps, Curses Would-be Couple, Pastor / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? / Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.