Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? (32323 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin.....when I say MEN, It doesn't mean I generalized them but if I do, who cares? tongue

[color=#006600][/color][quote

Why don't we stop deceiving ourselves? Don't know if you a HE or SHE, but let me tell you something, you don't have to catch a man red handed before you classify him as a cheat!

My definition of a cheat " is even if a man admire another man's woman either knowingly or otherwise, he a cheat to me!

So stop killing yaself over things you can't change!

If you have a man around, be thankful and do the things you know how to do so dat he doesn't get hungry of another kind of soup or you keep changing your kind of soup yourself so that one useless sidechick no go dey gee am all kinds of soups you never dream of self!

Mtcheeeeeeew!

author=Kachisbarbie post=37080513]

The emboldened pisses me off so much. I always remind women who say such to speak for the men around them, their family and friends.

Don't speak for all men dear, I trust the men around me. All men are not cheats...every man can never be a cheat
You ladies open your mouth wide and say that, but get very angry when men generalise.
How do you pull off that shii?
I also find that comparison to chaining them like dogs very demeaning.

@OP, I don't have that time but if she subtly tries to get at me personally. I might be tempted to show her that she doesn't have monopoly of 'madness'.
[/quote]
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by bukatyne(f): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nihilist:
No

A side chick is a nothing more than a replaceable sextoy. She's just there for the excitement and only gets promoted to main chic in the rarest of occasions.

Thus the side chic is always at a disadvantage. She is aware that she is second choice, and that the man she likes does not want to be associated with her in public. She knows that no matter what she does, her man's heart belongs to someone else, and she can be discarded anytime with no legal protection.

A wife who confronts the side chic surrenders the psychological advantage to the side chic. Suddenly the side chic knows that the main chic is just as insecure as she is, and realizes a chance for promotion no matter how slight.
The side chic could be violent.

The husband is then put on the defensive, and may decide that he doesn't want the wife anyway. The issues of broken trust from the wife's confrontation may prove insurmountable and wreck the marriage.

It's never a good idea to confront the side chic. Instead the wife can deal with the fact that her husband has wanderlust,accept her status as the number 1 woman and use it to her advantage. Or she pushes for a divorce immediately.

It's not the side chic's fault anyway. The side chic is not the one that has a marriage contract with the wife.

Word!

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin grin angry tongue

asumo12:

Chai...

More reasons for me to woo u in the wooing challenge...

undecided
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Y shuld a husband have a side chick in d first place
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by klax(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ladies don't go and confront any side chick some side chicks are devil some confrontation might turn bloody because the side chick know she has nothing to loose if she use broken bottle to pluck your eyes out trust me that same guy who do not value you with your two eyes still having side chick will dump you easily as you are now one eye lady or wife as a matter of fact you have given the guy good reason to dump you and tagged you one eye woman or lady.

Instead of confronting side chick confront your man and resolve the matter it's far better this is my own advise I may be wrong though.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by joseph1832(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols. I take my time to react, that's the beauty of my 'madness'.

I don't think there is any reason enough to cheat on a loved one_ though I wouldn't mind giving my partner a chance to explain.
I hope your 'madness' is best displayed on the sheets and not on the streets? grin LOL.

There is always a reason for every action, that's what I've come to know. Life is about course and effect, action and reaction, yang and ying, good and bad, man and woman so if my wife cheats on me, she better have a damn good reason for cheating.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by asumo12: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:
grin grin grin angry tongue

Kilomean?

undecided
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Moana(f): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
No because the issue is with her husband not the other woman.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
That's where the problem lies..! Most of them don't know what they know how to do before again!

And when the man start looking else where, which is compulsory self, the women go dey halla!

A woman after one child, she will start looking like her great grandmother and you expect the man to stick around her, smelling bobozee and eru

Cheating can be stopped! When the lady decide to work on yourself! Blame yourself for your husband's cheating and stop wasting your slaps on d sidechick tongue

Fkhalifa:
your fellow ladies will come and attack you with that "a man cant keep on eatinf egusi soup" though i agree with the rest of your write up but women should do and fight all means to reduce or stop his spouse from cheating,and never give up nor justify it to his face. smiley
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by kennynelcon(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
I don't know, but I heard a woman say she prays specially for her husbands stuff on daily basis, not to rise for another human being except hers... and it works.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

asumo12:

Kilomean?

undecided
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by xtervaganza(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
shes permitted not only to confront the b1tch, shes within her right to break bottle for her head
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by shnug: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
For me I think the best revenge for a side chick is for the wife to let the sidechick be a side chick while the wife reports to God and become more loving to her husband. A cheating husband/fiancee/ boyfriend is not worth fighting for because a real man cannot be stolen. The best war against a sidechick is the one fought on the knees.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
it is better the wife resolves with her husband... it can get nasty when it comes to confrontation.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols. I take my time to react, that's the beauty of my 'madness'.
I don't think there is any reason enough to cheat on a loved one_ though I wouldn't mind giving my partner a chance to explain.

Glo. One tazand naira grin
You see...I know you don't cheat. Neither does any man in my family cheat. angry
Don't worry, God will give that babe a man that cheats_ after all she knows how to tolerate them.
Ngwanu. Just let me know when your present subscription finish. wink grin

I don't know why some ladies see all guys as cheats. It baffles me really. Sometimes I wonder the kind of guys they've been with all their lives or are they stereotyping because of an experience with one or two guys? 98% of my male friends don't cheat on their partners. This thing tire me seriously. sad

Sometimes we don't realize that we eat the fruit of our words most times. There's this bad remark I used to make about a particular region of our great country. Just this morning while I was getting ready for the day, something struck my mind; what if work or something else takes you to that region some day of which you'll have no choice other than to go? What if the very things you've said about that region comes playing before your very eyes? What if they come around to happen to you? We should learn to choose our words wisely when we talk/type.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by MarieSucre(f): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
Naaah! That's a very bad idea.

Don't confront the bìtch,,confront your husband instead.

Same goes for some silly immature guys that threaten another guy because of their girlfriend.

If your wife or husband is a cheat attacking the partner will not stop him from cheating. He/she can still look elsewhere. undecided
I actually agree with your post. nice comment there.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Chidoks(f): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
this question is not as simple as it seems.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by djcliff(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
confronting a side chic isn't right. a side chic can respect u even in your absence depending on how your husband portray u to her. somtimes men can stoop so low as insulting even their mothers just to get a tin a given time. just pray an u will b surprise the day u meet her see will even call u Anty. an y den In dis case will u want to misbehave?
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Fkhalifa(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:
That's where the problem lies..! Most of them don't know what they know how to do before again!

And when the man start looking else where, which is compulsory self, the women go dey halla!

A woman after one child, she will start looking like her great grandmother and you expect the man to stick around her, smelling bobozee and eru

Cheating can be stopped! When the lady decide to work on yourself! Blame yourself for your husband's cheating and stop wasting your slaps on d sidechick tongue

you are right,but what in the case of the wife doing everything and yet the husband still cheats? even though he does and gives his wife everything she desires to make her happy,but cheats for egusi reason grin or as a result of being seduced outside?
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
FruityLass:
No!

That's a silly act.
Why would I attack the side chick when I can easily sit him down and ask him reasons he's into her and amend ways
my dear, men dont know why they cheat oh. Its just in them. It doesnt mean they dont love their partners. Just give him his peace

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by fako1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Its sumhw funny bt its wrong. I know sum peeps be lyk "fight for ur woman/man" bt sincerely its wrong. You dnt have any business with the sidechick. Its either you husband chased d lady (wch u have to get d motive y he did) or d lady seduced him. If he chased d lady lyk d normal tradition, maybe you werent doing one or two tins ryt (wch he shud av sat u down to sort out) but went out to get a sidechick or he just wanna do it fo fun. Either way, sit him in d middle of d nyt and talk senses to his head and how d affair may affect ur marriage in nearest future. Even if d lady seduced him, you still talk sense to him for not controlling himself.

N.B: make i quickly whisper ask my fellow men "how una dey get dz side chick wey una wifey dey catch una". Dat means u were too allover her dat d sidebabe superseded ur marriage na
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by 14DUI(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
When she Bleep me well while dating, now we are married, she doesn't want to look good anymore, i love what i know, not what she become. women can be sexy whatever body size. Be clean, dress well and give him lot of sex and he will be too tired to look outside.

most men cheat because of what they lack at home. Fighting side chick takes control away from the wife, now she know and lower her status by engaging with the side chick.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by doinwealth(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:
No, it's bad enough that she's on the side.

All the wife needs to do is to pray that all the good things that should have been the lady's should stay at her side and not locate her. tongue

Stupid girls go after married men. I know some of them will quote me.
smiley
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Men will always be Men! Greedy, ungrateful, annoying, cheaters but loving and understanding in a lady fall into the right hand! tongue

Some has been cursed since 1880DC that even when them see anything NAKED, they will always want to go for it.

You can't change the fact that they are born that way. So why bothering yourself over what you can't change?

Back in those days when I use to complain about my dad's sidechicks, my mom then will be so angry at me, in fact, there was a day she called me and asked what my problem was? She said men will always be men! But the moment a woman have a child for him, those are the ones that won't cheat on their mother!

She said the "WE" (my siblings and I) are her priority. I should stop bothering myself over what I can't change! Since then, even if Dad's babes calls his phone, I will hand the phone to my dad! (before eh, I dey sneak out go pick am and Yab d babe... cheesy)

Fkhalifa:
you are right,but what in the case of the wife doing everything and yet the husband still cheats? even though he does and gives his wife everything she desires to make her happy,but cheats for egusi reason grin or as a result of being seduced outside?
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by matingo(f): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Only lazy women dat cannot stand on dr two feet snoop on dr men.
When u re a big gal like me, even ur husby will respect u.
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by hadura29(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
My side chick behaves like madam koi koi.... She wants me to leave my girl for her, but I don't want her to leave her man for me....

Irony of life.... grin grin
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Fkhalifa(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Men will always be Men! Greedy, ungrateful, annoying, cheaters but loving and understanding in a lady fall into the right hand! tongue

Some has been cursed since 1880DC that even when them see anything NAKED, they will always want to go for it.

You can't change the fact that they are born that way. So why bothering yourself over what you can't change?

Back in those days when I use to complain about my dad's sidechicks, my mom then will be so angry at me, in fact, there was a day she called me and asked what my problem was? She said men will always be men! But the moment a woman have a child for him, those are the ones that won't cheat on their mother!

She said the "WE" (my siblings and I) are her priority. I should stop bothering myself over what I can't change! Since then, even if Dad's babes calls his phone, I will hand the phone to my dad! (before eh, I dey sneak out go pick am and Yab d babe... cheesy)

WOW! I ill conclude by saying you are experienced and matured on issues like this, only if most ladies have this knowledge,there would have been calmness in the hearts of many and more lasting unions. wink
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by shegs4danny(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Really
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by Stephansmily(f): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
ademoladeji:

Shoot the modafvka and you'll be shot fadafvka

D dead can never rise
Re: Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? by ademoladeji(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

D dead can never rise
The living wld hv shot the shooter of the dead...

What goes around, comes around!
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.