Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (51808 Views)

Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by texanomaly(f): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
First all, thank you op for raising this issue.

seoxpert:
I was 8 when mine happened during hide and seek sessions, an older lady would always drag me to hide under the spring bed in her room and put me atop of her. It was fun back then.

I guess the reason female pedophiles don't get into trouble is because junior males enjoy the ordeal and would really want to keep it a secret. Just my thought.

A male friend told me his first sexual encounter was at 10 perpetrated by an older female neighbor. He said he enjoyed it and looked forward to it happening again. He also sought opportunities with other girls.

When I said, "You were molested." He said, "You know I never thought of it that way because it felt good, but I guess you are right." He didn't realize till that moment how it had affected his way of thinking about sex.

We've seen from many comments that molestation of the male child is not always a pleasant experience and can have far reaching consequences.

Sabrwahaqqo is right on point here.

Sabrwahaqqo:

Well, let me just say this is how our society had been engineered , its how the world have been programmed to look at us and how we've been designed to look at ourselves as the masculine. The society believes we are alpha positives and expect us to live up to that title. It's saddening but what can be done? Nothing for now!
A typical nigga don't know or isn't trained to shed tears or show pains. Some of us don't even know how to beg for help when we are down emotionally financially or what have you.
We fear we would be tagged weak and effeminate, We fear we would be looked down upon, We don't want our ego to be marred and tarnished by yelling and crying out loud! That should be the responsibility of women our fathers have taught us. So we keep mute and keep struggling till we either die struggling or make a headway somehow.... That's what's up and I can't say its unfortunate cos it has its own merits and this the op has raised being an apparent de-merit that can't be wiped but could be guarded against if parents could wake up and gear up and be more watchful and protective of them wards. One can't be 100 percent but at least one's gotta give it a top shot!
Furthermore, training us to be big strong and resilient like the Iroko tree is not unokay just that we need to be thought how to express pain and discomfort when it comes so we could get help ASAP so we won't end up self-destroyed!
These I feel should be the campaign.

PAIX!
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
butanep:

Advised your attitude first...

Good day!
oo pleases,will you just listen to yourself,telling someone to advise his attitude,yet you can't do same for yours,the reason why he quoted you is because you were derailing the thread by discussing personal matters which does not relate to the thread,it wrong,if your message is so important you could have at least pm her and you deliver your message in private...please ...let learn to think before taking an action...
Mznaett:

Hmm,,Urs is good o
As 4me and my blanket we're going to bed now kikikikiki
Miss my chat? Hmm
and same should go to you too,you started this whole stuffs...please let learn to stick by the subject of the thread

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mehn,so many frustrated,ugly,low self esteem,lonely sex-staved beings all over these thread...dying to be noticed

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Rheene: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
My boyfrnd lost his virginity wen he waz still in primary sch to a youth corper,she said she likes him cuz he z. Cute...u dnt nt 2 hear d details seriously!

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Vicky363(f): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
C
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Mznaett: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
T
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Vicky363(f): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
G
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Mznaett: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
G
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Vicky363(f): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
J
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Mznaett: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
H
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Vicky363(f): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
V
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Vicky363(f): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
B
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Mznaett: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Vicky363(f): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
B
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by OnlyemmyM(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mznaett:

Na 2moro we go discuss that one sha ;-D Hw ur area na?
You ignore me throughout today
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Enjoy jail akthedream... and stop derailing... how many years did you get... grin
stop giving me a mention...I don't belong to your favourite thread meant for Dogs...go get a job asap
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Mznaett: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
You ignore me throughout today

Am sorry.. A wonderful morning to you
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by buikem2: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Maxwell279:
Was a victim twice, with a lady and a man....

No homo...

Wow! These are eye openers. Thanks for sharing

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by adeg(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2015
I have only told 2 people about this: my wife in details and my friend in sketches.

I was about 4 years then and my sister and I went to spend some days with grandma who's living with 2 mature female cousins. The elder ones which I guess would be about 18 then called me to join her upstairs to pack the spread clothes. The house was a 2-storey with the top also decked for relaxation so that's where the clothes were spread.

So we were playing and packing the clothes then she asked me to be touching her body at the place she was touching mine which I playfully followed. Then when she got to touching my private and I hesitated, she held and guided my hand to hers that I should go on, which I did. She later guided my erect member to ours to complete the molestation.

I became a terrible pervert from then on and launched to practising what we did with my willing mates. I continued with any willing female of around that age 4 till any age I was including my nieces and cousins. I was caught thrice before age 10 with very serious punishments but each only made me more careful. Lack of proof of penetration saved me from detention when a girl of about 8 I molested reported me to her parents after my degree education.

I tried several times to stop on my own but the willing power was terribly weak. I read several articles and even stumbled on many websites encouraging that children has their own sexuality as well. Then it got to a point I was trying to justify it as my sexual "orientation" since I really never forced any girl/lady in the real sense of it but only engaged with willing partners.

Lastly some years back I rededicated my life to Jesus and finally decided to deal with the monster. so I told my wife everything and we engaged in deliverance sessions with counselling. I contacted the nearby victims and asked for forgiveness. Earlier after the counselling I was still a bit afraid I would relapse and foolishly tested myself few times but was able to stand. Now I naturally sense any boy/girl that had similar exposure or sexuality experience and even caught some in the act so as to advise their parents.

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by OnlyemmyM(m): 3:04am On Aug 21, 2015
Mznaett:

Am sorry.. A wonderful morning to you
okay Madam thank you
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Franky826: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
adeg:
I have only told 2 people about this: my wife in details and my friend in sketches.

I was about 4 years then and my sister and I went to spend some days with grandma who's living with 2 mature female cousins. The elder ones which I guess would be about 18 then called me to join her upstairs to pack the spread clothes. The house was a 2-storey with the top also decked for relaxation so that's where the clothes were spread.

So we were playing and packing the clothes then she asked me to be touching her body at the place she was touching mine which I playfully followed. Then when she got to touching my private and I hesitated, she held and guided my hand to hers that I should go on, which I did. She later guided my erect member to ours to complete the molestation.

I became a terrible pervert from then on and launched to practising what we did with my willing mates. I continued with any willing female of around that age 4 till any age I was including my nieces and cousins. I was caught thrice before age 10 with very serious punishments but each only made me more careful. Lack of proof of penetration saved me from detention when a girl of about 8 I molested reported me to her parents after my degree education.

I tried several times to stop on my own but the willing power was terribly weak. I read several articles and even stumbled on many websites encouraging that children has their own sexuality as well. Then it got to a point I was trying to justify it as my sexual "orientation" since I really never forced any girl/lady in the real sense of it but only engaged with willing partners.

Lastly some years back I rededicated my life to Jesus and finally decided to deal with the monster. so I told my wife everything and we engaged in deliverance sessions with counselling. I contacted the nearby victims and asked for forgiveness. Earlier after the counselling I was still a bit afraid I would relapse and foolishly tested myself few times but was able to stand. Now I naturally sense any boy/girl that had similar exposure or sexuality experience and even caught some in the act so as to advise their parents.

You seeking forgiveness from nearby victims is the 'GOLD' about all these molestation/sexual abuse. Yes God forgives but what about the aftermath on the victims? Peoples lives are wrecked for years if not God's grace. May God bless your heart sir.

For people who have been through this(I included) whether male or female, forgiveness is the key to healing . Seek out victims and apologize, also forgive those who have victimized you on your own and even when they come to apologize or not (both males and female)

Peace
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by rosy1992(f): 12:24pm On May 23, 2016
Child molestation is bad it is a grievious offence.To those who have been molested may God. help you to overcome such trauma.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by jonnynwa(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Holyfield1:
And u enjoyed it abi

Comments like this are the reason victims don't come out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels / Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son?