Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (51858 Views)

Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by OnlyemmyM(m): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2015
Mznaett:

I'd have love 2..but someone stole my fone few days ago. What am using now does'nt accept it
I hate abuses in any thread and I will never be part of it, yeah I read yours and every other thing attach to it, Good night dear, Sweet dreams sis.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Mznaett: 12:56am On Aug 19, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
Good night then, Sweet dreams sis.

U 2 wink
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by OnlyemmyM(m): 12:58am On Aug 19, 2015
Mznaett:

U 2 wink
Am watching wrestling so am no gonna sleep so soon, I love wrestling more than any other sport, Am really gonna miss your chat .
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Mznaett: 1:06am On Aug 19, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
Am watching wrestling so am no gonna sleep so soon, I love wrestling more than any other sport, Am really gonna miss your chat .

Hmm,,Urs is good o
As 4me and my blanket we're going to bed now kikikikiki
Miss my chat? Hmm
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 19, 2015
It's so bad that male children have to experience all this. I seriously hope the matter will be looked into more seriously from now on. And I also hope that there will be equal treatment for female perpetrators of crimes, and proper counseling and understanding for victims. It's terrifying and sad. Better to find an adult partner, whether ugly or not, dirty or not,ready to get weird with you, anything .....but don't be willing to play all your nasty games on a child, anything, even becoming an animal f****r, is better than picking a child for whatever you wish to do.

I'd personally rather let myself be stabbed to death, shot with a gun or unwillingly murdered mercifully quick and fast, than touch a child.

2 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Read from Page 1 - 11. undecided

Takes stool and sits with hands crossed.

#thinking of a solution#
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by butanep(m): 2:35am On Aug 19, 2015
Mznaett:

In as much as we can't do without you guyz then that same principle is been applied to every other discipline. Lol
No course can do without d other.

Are you aware that Civil Engineers are responsible for d production of design,drawings for roads,airports,seaports,dams,railways,bridges etc. We prepare design drawings,supervise and construct d project according to their calculated design details.
Just imagine a world without Civil Engineers hahahahaha

Tough u mean?? Well,Seeing me from a distance or not been close 2me you'd be left with no option but to conclude it that way.
But guess what? Am not lol

You have a point. All courses are interrelated in one way or the other and every course has a specific purpose which can't be undermined.

Civil engineering is a nice course with a lot of promising future when you know your onion. Just try to attach yourself to construction firms or building contractors even if they decide to offer you nothing. The course need lots of experience and practical knowledge than theory. You can only get such knowledge form the field. Thank God you are in a polytechnic, you will enjoy the course better and have more of the practical knowledge but don't limit yourself to the class room only. That can fetch you some money after school before you get your dream job.

The reason I said you must be tough is simply due to the nature of the course. Many view it as a masculine course, so having a lady in such discipline is not really easy. To be sincere, there are few female civil engineers.

Work hard to get the best out of it...
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by gbengaoa(m): 2:45am On Aug 19, 2015
a dick has its own sense. you cant tell it to stay erect or otherwise. so dont blame him
Holyfield1:
Eeyaahh sorry okay.....If u didn't enjoy it..Why was ur dìck erect in the First place

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by lastnogood(f): 3:42am On Aug 19, 2015
kodded:
undecided

some Bleep'gly feminist willnt like this
undecided

Feminism is defined as equal treatment for both sexes. So, under that definition, if rape isn't ok for girls, it's not ok for boys either.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by lastnogood(f): 3:59am On Aug 19, 2015
First of all, I'm so very sorry for all the mental and psychological trauma you have all been thru.

A young child, is supposed to be protected and innocent. Any adult that perpetrates crime must be punished. I see rape as a power thing. A young girl is raped, becomes promiscuous to feel empowered over her body and sexuality. Even rapes a young boy, who grows up emotionally void becomes promiscuous and might even most a young girl, as his urges get out of control. It's a cycle, and a plan by the enemy to break the wholeness of one's life, stealing their destiny and possibilities.

I'd urge you all to commit to healing yourselves and remaining vigilant and vocal about renouncing such acts. If a movement can be set off where we destigmatize the shame that follows these heinous acts, the outlook will be positive.

The question is, where do you go from here?

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by seoxpert(m): 4:41am On Aug 19, 2015
I was 8 when mine happened during hide and seek sessions, an older lady would always drag me to hide under the spring bed in her room and put me atop of her. It was fun back then.

I guess the reason female pedophiles don't get into trouble is because junior males enjoy the ordeal and would really want to keep it a secret. Just my thought.

2 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Mznaett: 6:13am On Aug 19, 2015
butanep:

You have a point. All courses are interrelated in one way or the other and every course has a specific purpose which can't be undermined.

Civil engineering is a nice course with a lot of promising future when you know your onion. Just try to attach yourself to construction firms or building contractors even if they decide to offer you nothing. The course need lots of experience and practical knowledge than theory. You can only get such knowledge form the field. Thank God you are in a polytechnic, you will enjoy the course better and have more of the practical knowledge but don't limit yourself to the class room only. That can fetch you some money after school before you get your dream job.

The reason I said you must be tough is simply due to the nature of the course. Many view it as a masculine course, so having a lady in such discipline is not really easy. To be sincere, there are few female civil engineers.

Work hard to get the best out of it...

Yea,you're absolutely correct.
Every course is unique..but if you ask me,I'd say mine is extra unique lol

My dear,am just doing what I know how to do best o
I've been to different site and I've learnt so many things sha but am looking forward to learning more of my work excellently. So that when it's time I won't be left out o mbok

Yea! No doubt it's seen as a masculine profession but my dear,it has always been my dream to become an Engineer some day and believe me soon it's gonna be fulfilled.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by butanep(m): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Mznaett:

I've been to different site and I've learnt so many things sha but am looking forward to learning more of my work excellently. So that when it's time I won't be left out o mbok

Yea! No doubt it's seen as a masculine profession but my dear,it has always been my dream to become an Engineer some day and believe me soon it's gonna be fulfilled.

Thats great. That is the right step in the right direction. Keep seeking for knowledge and keep yelling to know more. The more you know, the extra edge you have over your colleague in the same profession.

When it comes to civil or engineering courses then in school, no one can take it from me simply because I love calculations and imaginative work rather than cramming. Am very poor in cramming but when it comes to calculation, don't just dare me.

Wish you all the best as you trade successfully through your field with optimism and enthusiasm to accomplish the dreams you have nurtured for a long time...

According to the saying; Nothing good comes easy and who more is given, more is expected. Your best always have a way to vindicate you when the time comes.

We will definitely see one day in Abuja, to sign that contract. Smile...
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by zicky(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2015
butanep:

Thats great. That is the right step in the right direction. Keep seeking for knowledge and keep yelling to know more. The more you know, the extra edge you have over your colleague in the same profession.

When it comes to civil or engineering courses then in school, no one can take it from me simply because I love calculations and imaginative work rather than cramming. Am very poor in cramming but when it comes to calculation, don't just dare me.

Wish you all the best as you trade successfully through your field with optimism and enthusiasm to accomplish the dreams you have nurtured for a long time...

According to the saying; Nothing good comes easy and who more is given, more is expected. Your best always have a way to vindicate you when the time comes.

We will definitely see one day in Abuja, to sign that contract. Smile...

Come Guy, you well?
Carry your toasting go private.

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by butanep(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2015
zicky:

Come Guy, you well?
Carry your toasting go private.

Our forefathers lived long simply because they mind their business.

You are gradually reducing your life-span by intruding into what is not your business.

If your life is precious to you, start minding your business.

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by zicky(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2015
butanep:

Our forefathers lived long simply because they mind their business.

You are gradually reducing your life-span by intruding into what is not your business.

If your life is precious to you, start minding your business.
see this he-goat talking bout minding once business in public forum. After effect of molesting a male child - Womanising. Pele

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by wtfCode: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Holyfield1:
Eeyaahh sorry okay.....If u didn't enjoy it..Why was ur dìck erect in the First place
cuz that thing have a mind and brain of its own under it.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by butanep(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2015
zicky:
see this he-goat talking bout minding once business in public forum. After effect of molesting a male child - Womanising. Pele

Don't always be the first to throw stone. Did I insult you? Simply No.

It shows how irresponsible and uncultured you are because if you are thinking straight, you will know the best way to approach someone.

It shows you were brought up in a local and reckless environment.

There is still room for improvement...
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by zicky(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2015
butanep:

Don't always be the first to throw stone. Did I insult you? Simply No.

It shows how irresponsible and uncultured you are because if you are thinking straight, you will know the best way to approach someone.

It shows you were brought up in a local and reckless environment.

There is still room for improvement...

Mr cultured coming to a public forum to woo a babe. You see your life, if you are responsible as you want me believe you should ve seen the topic being discuss and shove ur ass to romance section where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by OnlyemmyM(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Mznaett:

Hmm,,Urs is good o
Miss my chat? Hmm
Good morning and I hope you had a blissful night, Mine was cool, so abadieh
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by HDee(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2015
So, people have contributed a lotta stuffs on here, from the relevant to the irrelevant, wonderful write-ups to total rubbish. Anyways, its been a pleasure reading, buh no solution was drafted instead itwas turned into a dialogue between the opposition.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by donodion(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2015
craziebone:

your post is a classic case of the disingeniousness (if there is a word as such) that is the indelible mark of feminists and feminism! It is the reason why i don't trust you people and your movement.

Whatever it is that is a man's issue will always be blamed on patriachy, not because you genuinely sympathize with the man but because you just want to break down the patriachy, which you see as your worst enemy. It is all about selfishness!

And no, male issues do not make us feel vulnerable (not like your issues makes you feel), i want you to live with it!

That we are more likely going to be a victim of extrajudicial killing, still does not make us feel vulnerable when we go out at night! This doesn't mean that nothing should be done about extra judicial killing. And the very fact that our issues, bad as they are, do not make us to feel vulnerable like you people will, is the irony that shows the greatness of the legendary male courage!

The point is, you and i are not the same, and i want you to come to terms with it! The effect something has on you is not always the same effect it has on me!

The man is COURAGEOUS, STRONG and BOLD! And there is nothing your feminist propaganda can do about it!

When i walk from the class at 2am to my dormitory, which is farther away than the female dormitory, i walk with so much confidence and many times, forget that there are dangers on the way. This is despite the fact that i am at greater risk of being stabbed to death than the lady is. And when i start to go to the dormitory, it is then a lady, who is several times bigger than me, would suddenly decide to go too. It is as i am walking to the dormitory that a lady will just pop up from no where asking me if she could please go with me. And at that point, do you know what and how i feel? I feel like a heavyweight champion, a protector and i feel valued, even though she is several times bigger than me.

So i want you to get over it! You can't strip us of our courage. You and your movement envy it so much, you feel like having it and because you cannot have it, that you decided to pick on patriarchy.

Give up on the lost cause already!

GBOSA!!!!!! Endorsed. grin ,Lezz baba oshey.!

2 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2015
cheesy grin Isi adiro gi mma
nnafather:
Please let the adult female come and rape me....I swear, I won't tell anyone. I SWEAR!!!!!!
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by butanep(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2015
zicky:

Mr cultured coming to a public forum to woo a babe. You see your life, if you are responsible as you want me believe you should ve seen the topic being discuss and shove ur ass to romance section where you belong.

So at your level now, you don't know the difference between wooing and discussing.

You need to be lectured
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Edipee(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2015
Mznaett:

I'm proud of you dear.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Tonydeeb(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2015
To be candid, lotta effort needs to be put in motion to ensure the masses is aware of these impetuous and barbaric acts perpetrated in this country, and around the globe everyday.
I for one, until stumbling upon this very topic could never have imagined this type of grotesque act as being plausible, always have I seen guies as jokes whenever I happen to hear of such 'fall outs' in the past.

If nothing else, browsing through this topic has made me realize one thing.
The media has made a fiasco of itself yet again, it's for the benefit of all and sundry that these acts be brought to light and steps be taken to curb it.

I gotta give it to the author of this thread...it's a huge eye opener.
My only wish is that a platform could be made to educate Nigerians on the gravity and effect of this sinister deeds on the child in latter years.
Imagine someone saying the 'Police officers' meant to handle a case of such laughing it off?...and to know a greater percentage of these miscreants happen to be relatives, shows the level of moral decadence in the society.
Perchance, these so-called elderly women/ladies think doing such to kids would help speed up their development or maturity, I can't fathom; and to think SOME of them would turn down prospective male suitors gives me the chills.
I believe when such cases begin to see the light of the day, then JUST maybe, with the right enlightening, people will begin to desist from this absurd act(Male & Female respectively), since the diabolic girl-rape is beginning to become an order of the day.
God help us!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by DeeMain(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2015
Do you even understand what trauma is? Trauma is a shock or wound to the system: to
our psychology, body, biology or our soul.

If a male/female child who has been designed by God not to experience sex till adulthood, gets abused, their body and psychology experiences a devastating shock/trauma whether they are consciously aware of it or not.

The child's mind path is corrupted or made dysfunctional for life except there is quality intervention along the way.

Violence does not necessarily mean physical. There's something called psychological violence. Rape, forced or unforced bielongs to this scheme. Rape is evil. Rape is gaining the most intimate of accesses into another's body and soul without their permission.

A child's conscious mind is not developed enough to give this permission. A child cannot give permisson.

A male/female child by definition is thus raped by any sexual encounter.

Even some raped girl- children 'enjoy' the sex and even beg for more from their adult rapists. Does that make the rapist less culpable or the crime less than rape or her life less destroyed? A child may not be able to tell a right from a wrong, an evil from a good- it's the nature of a child.

Rape victims, male or female, are often traumatized for life and exhibit strange, self- or others-destructive or self-sabotaging behaviours as adults to cope with life. That, my friend, is called trauma.

craziebone:

i agree with you when you said you felt no trauma. I do not think a guy would feel any trauma when he was introduced to sex by a woman at the age he wasn't supposed to be introduced to it. This is because, she did not overpower or overwhelm him pe se.

It is the same thing when a guy has sexual activites with a minor girl when he didn't overpower or overwhelm her. He he touched her and the girl gives in, then the girl is not going to suffer trauma very much, but that dosn't mean the whole thing is permissible.

All of these bring me to the conclusion that the trauma people feel from sexual abuse has got nothing to do with peniis and vaagina very much. The trauma comes as a result of being overpowered and overwhelmed that you just cannot do anything physical to stop it. This goes for both men and women. This is the reason why even though i believe the number of stories here represent the prevalence of this epidemic in the real world, i do not trust the men here when they say they suffered trauma. They are claiming trauma because they want to bring up male issues too so as to get back at the so much vile they hear from feminists when ever male of female rape cases come up. You can't blame them, can you?

Wether male on female sexual abuse or the other way round, trauma doesn't come in very much when there was no overpowering and overwhelming.

The only damage that is being done when a man lures a minor girl into sex or a woman lures a minor boy into sex, is in the orientation about what sex is. The whole experience tends to give the minor a false idea of sex which they carry into adulthood and become a problem to the rest of the world and also to themselves.

However, i disagree with you when you said you will kill that man who molests you. Well, that is possible, but most times, victims of such experience are completely broken in will and physical strength.

Anyguy who would rape you is definitely stronger than you. It may even be a group of guys, whish would make the whole thing harder for you. I am sure you've seen "Game of Thrones". You saw what happened to Theon Greyjoy after he was abused and tortured? He was broken completely in physical strength and psychological will even to the point that when his sister came to rescue him from the kennel, he couldn't o with her, accepting that kennel to be his rightful place. He also accepted the name "reek". When Sansa gave him candle to give to that ally, he turned around to betray Sansa even though it was absolutely possible to carry out the plan and it would work! That's what torture does to the human spirit; it breaks you completely! And rape, especially when it involves an over powering of any form that is not seduction, has the same effect too. So i doubt if you will be able to stand up to those guys who would rape you.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2015
Mznaett:

Hmm,,Urs is good o
Miss my chat? Hmm
Good morning and I hope your night was blissful , Just checking on you Sis.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by zicky(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2015
butanep:

So at your level now, you don't know the difference between wooing and discussing.

You need to be lectured
Mr lecturer no dey fool yourself, it wz just an advice, go private and do your (wooing) discussion dnt derail.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by butanep(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
zicky:

Mr lecturer no dey fool yourself, it wz just an advice, go private and do your (wooing) discussion dnt derail.

Have a nice day

Advised your attitude first...

Good day!
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by promise3048(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
My own na one of my Aunty do me d tin she go d even ask me whether it d pain me cos her PUss.y was hairy and my tin was still small and had no hairs at Dat time, I dnt knw whether she think say I don forgrt am and am even thinking if its wise to confront her nw or jst die it

2 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by bummyla(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Parents should spend more quality time with their children! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.