Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,989 members, 7,956,691 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? (2098 Views)

Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by docsholz(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2015
*yawns*
Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by RepEnugu(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Holyfield1:
Igbos are always the cause of the problem,the Yorubas' are peaceful with everybody....No doubt, But my igbo brothers na them get wahala pass.....Quote me only if u have seen an Igbo Man marrying a Hausa woman
yorubas are bastards....and hey, my lodge mate right here in school his mum is hausa(kaduna) while his father igbo(anambra)

2 Likes

Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by omoharry(f): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2015
all this yoruba vs Igbo e- war is just limited to the internet....if una hate one another how come you guys are marrying one another .... the wedding i am going to attend in August is between a Yoruba man from Osun and an Igbo Lady from Enugu. Secondly my colleague in the office is from Anambra state while his wife is from Ekiti....make una stop all this hate speeches oo...because if this materializes into reality what will happen to children born into this inter-marriage.
Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by Bobbystanley(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2015
We Yoruba's are stupid.
Oh God I wish I was ibo grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
The ibos hatred for the yorubas has been since the creation of Nigeria. Despite the graciousness the yorubas have shown the ibos, the ibos still hate them. Nowhere in Nigeria have the ibos enjoyed political, economic and social benefit than in yorubaland, yet the ibos still hate them.

And when did Lagos equate Yoruba land? FYI, Lagos is no man's land.

1 Like

Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by cheruv: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
The ibos hatred for the yorubas has been since the creation of Nigeria. Despite the graciousness the yorubas have shown the ibos, the ibos still hate them. Nowhere in Nigeria have the ibos enjoyed political, economic and social benefit than in yorubaland, yet the ibos still hate them.

Ozodimgba! angry
Mgbe niile anāku aka n'obi grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2015
ibedun:
I grew up with Igbo people and loved them.........thirty years on I hate them with a passion and I will make sure they are driven out of Yoruba land. That is my objective and life goal. This is what happens anywhere there is mass migration. Their continued obsession with our land is an unmitigated threat that must be crushed, I mean CRUSHED!!!! before things get out of hands.
then you aint gat no life goal hobo

1 Like

Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by after1: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

And when did Lagos equate Yoruba land? FYI, Lagos is no man's land.

Ukwungum, Just like your fat ugly wife is everyone's side kick. She is the food for all boys at Surulere, buhhhahahaha.
Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by ARIZONA123(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:

Ukwungum, Just like your fat ugly wife is everyone's side kick. She is the food for all boys at Surulere, buhhhahahaha.
. You are really a pathetic low lifer. That guy is a fulfilled man who can feed off ur entire wretched family.
Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by after1: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. You are really a pathetic low lifer. That guy is a fulfilled man who can feed off ur entire wretched family.
[/s]

Cyberwolf, You are a chronic bastard. Every yeebhoe is always a fulfilled man even when they are paupers in real life. I know you always claim to be a billionaire with your other handle as well, even when you have never counted 100k before in life, you cursed asshole lie for a living. woe betides you and your cursed family, cruel death awaits you all.

1 Like

Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Cyberwolf, You are a chronic bastard. Every yeebhoe is always a fulfilled man even when they are paupers in real life. I know you always claim to be a billionaire with your other handle as well, even when you have never counted 100k before in life, you cursed asshole lie for a living. woe betides you and your cursed family, cruel death awaits you all.
Lagos ethnic distribution:
Igbo - 35%
Yoruba - 30%
Ijebu - 10%
Awori - 7%
Ogu - 5%
Benin, hausa, etc - 13%

Lagos is a NO MAN's land.
You can go and hug transformer

Eko Oni baje

Proudly Lagosian
Proudly Nwa IGBO

1 Like

Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by ARIZONA123(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

. Igbos are hustlers unlike the yeribas who are mainly agbero park molue touts. Dangote trailer piapukwa gi isi there. Ewu

1 Like

Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by after1: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Igbos are hustlers unlike the yeribas who are mainly agbero park molue touts. Dangote trailer piapukwa gi isi there. Ewu
[/s]

Hustlers in peddling of drugs, doing prostitution, kidnapping and doing fake drugs. No wonder you own father still sleep with your sisters, molue will definitely crush you to death. Oma kushe ku ni, alanu e ma kuku ojiji
Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by after1: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
adeitoro:

Lagos ethnic distribution:
Igbo - 35%
Yoruba - 30%
Ijebu - 10%
Awori - 7%
Ogu - 5%
Benin, hausa, etc - 13%

Lagos is a NO MAN's land.
You can go and hug transformer

Eko Oni baje

Proudly Lagosian
Proudly Nwa IGBO

[/s]

According to your aba made statistics, go hawk your gala and stop making noise here.
Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

According to your aba made statistics, go hawk your gala and stop making noise here.

stop delluding yourself, the fact is so glaring.
Have you been to Ojota/Ogudu axis of Lagos before?
My dear though the truth is painful but the fact remains that Lagos is a NO MAN's land.

Owe gi iwe I tinye isi n' otere / ike okuku.

1 Like

Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by after1: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
adeitoro:

stop delluding yourself, the fact is so glaring.
Have you been to Ojota/Ogudu axis of Lagos before?
My dear though the truth is painful but the fact remains that Lagos is a NO MAN's land.

Owe gi iwe I tinye isi n' otere / ike okuku.

[/s]

Gala Hawker, you are the deluded one. You keep spewing trash like your late father, you better face your gala selling before trailer crush you on that Lagos express. Oloribu omo ale.
Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by coolitempa(f): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
sweetgala:
I've come to realise that for many years the vast majority of Yoruba never thought they were in competition with the Igbo, they just went about their business , few skirmishes here and there but no intent or agenda on the Igbo matter.

The Igbo I don't think same, a good amount had some scorn for the Yoruba "traitors" , it was they who were burnt by the fires of the civil war, it can be expected for the looser to feel in such a way. Lately thou the Igbo have awoken the Yoruba vs Igbo contest with a constant bickering, use of threat, false propaganda and the PDP brand of ethnic politics made visible under GEJ.

You see the result in a usually more calm indifferent Yoruba being more hostile and suspicious, and even an Oba saying what should otherwise remain unspoken.

I cannot lie......I hate them more than before. I used to think it was all some friendly banter without intent but I and many others have now woken up....thanks to the Internet.... cheesy....I can never trust them again....even in my personal life with my Yoruba friends.....the awareness of this hatred has never ever been like this......they have mistaken our gentle nature for abuse and they just tell so many lies and try to force you to accept those lies in other to make them feel better.......I truly despise these animals..... cheesy
Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by sweetgala(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
coolitempa:

I cannot lie......I hate them more than before. I used to think it was all some friendly banter without intent but I and many others have now woken up....thanks to the Internet.... cheesy....I can never trust them again....even in my personal life with my Yoruba friends.....the awareness of this hatred has never ever been like this......they have mistaken our gentle nature for abuse and they just tell so many lies and try to force you to accept those lies in other to make them feel better.......I truly despise these animals..... cheesy

I doesn't have to be like that, I personally have no bitterness towards the Igbo there is no good or Christian reason to do.

The one thing I would advise the Igbo not to try to do is run a race of wealth with the Yoruba in the SW at the detriment of the SE.

The SE is bleeding and suffering, there should be a viable port by now in the SE, and beyond accusing the FG of doing nothing I've not seen a leader stand up and say enough we would make a move . They had Jonathan goodwill for so many years and beyond laying the foundation bof the 2nd Niger bridge twice they go nothing for their loyalty.
Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Gala Hawker, you are the deluded one. You keep spewing trash like your late father, you better face your gala selling before trailer crush you on that Lagos express. Oloribu omo ale.

omo werey why the insult

1 Like

Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by after1: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
adeitoro:

omo werey why the insult

Baba ma shoribu nii, Where is the insult here? Oloribu omo abipabe
Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by BlackBaron: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
I maintain its joblessness and lack of exposure.

How 'supposedly grown' men would spend hours on the internet trading words because they happened to be born into any of the other tribes. Despite the massive amount of hate and vitriol I see here everyday by warring tribalists, it doesn't move an hair on my person.
Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by coolitempa(f): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
sweetgala:

I doesn't have to be like that, I personally have no bitterness towards the Igbo there is no good or Christian reason to do.

The one thing I would advise the Igbo not to try to do is run a race of wealth with the Yoruba in the SW at the detriment of the SE.

The SE is bleeding and suffering, there should be a viable port by now in the SE, and beyond accusing the FG of doing nothing I've not seen a leader stand up and say enough we would make a move . They had Jonathan goodwill for so many years and beyond laying the foundation bof the 2nd Niger bridge twice they go nothing for their loyalty.

Let me tell you something........growing up as a child in lagos......I did not know the difference between ibo or Yoruba or most of the southern tribes.....we were all family...... angry...some of the richer Hausa families were like that too although majority of the Hausas were those ones that did maiguard work and bambiala after church on Sunday.... cheesy.....Muslims and Christians used to celebrate each other. My father is a lagosian and mom ondo......but friends were from everywhere..... grin.......but the Internet has exposed a lot of us.....to their hatred since Jonathan came in and now we realise our mistakes........this is not something that is restricted to the poor but everyone......for the first time.....in my life....I am hearing Yorubas watching them more closely....... cheesy....most are surprised that someone like a Kanu can be taken seriously but it is better late than ever...... sad
Re: What Is All These With Igbos And Yorubas? by influenz: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Now Nigerian youths, what is the way forward? How can we get ourselves out of this mess as nation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Kayode Blames Buhari On Killing Of Sheik Zakzaky's Wife And 14 Year Old Son / Diezeani Allison Madueke Dead. / Olisa Metuh To EFCC: "Charge Me To Court, I Won't Write Another Statement"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.