Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Yoruba Three Days War With FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Three Days War With FG (2036 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers / Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Three Days War With FG by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 15, 2015
In 1993 after the general election was cancelled, yoruba youths took to the streets calling out FG and her forces for an all out war with the Yoruba nation as Moshood Abiola as the Aarenakakanfo.

Day one - Aarenokakanfo ran to Benin Republic with millions, he came back later while his foot soldiers refused to return with him grin grin grin grin grin

Day Two - Aareonakakanfo declared himself president with the help of two Igbomen standing on the podium with him, Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi while his remaining foot soldiers in Nigeria refused to come and cheer him up because they are hiding in the evil forests on Odualand grin grin grin grin

Day Three: The two Igbomen that gave him the gut to declare himself president elect on day two left for East to attend to family meetings. Its sad that Aareonakakanfo could not find anybody among his kinsmen to stand as his defender, the elders handed him over to the FG and used the wife to do jara for them.

this is how the FG won a war without firing a single shot in Yorubaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biafrans fought three years war against Nigeria government and her international allies.

Ijaw militants fought FG to standstill and got amnesty, VP and Presidency.

Gambari North initiated Boko Haram and used it for political weapon and got presidency.

Yoruba people call everybody coward even MASSOBians that have shown more gut than the entire Yorubanation, Yorubads call IPOB cowards yet nobody has heard anything the Yorubads did as great warriors.

Lost Ilorin to Fulani ragtag cattle herders or got sacked by Dahomey Amazon women in menstruaal flow will always make we Yorubads objects of scorn and derision.

16 Likes

Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by jazinogold(m): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 15, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:
In 1993 after the general election was cancelled, yoruba youths took to the streets calling out FG and her forces for an all out war with the Yoruba nation as Moshood Abiola as the Aarenakakanfo.

Day one - Aarenokakanfo ran to Benin Republic with millions, he came back later while his foot soldiers refused to return with him grin grin grin grin grin

Day Two - Aareonakakanfo declared himself president with the help of two Igbomen standing on the podium with him, Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi while his remaining foot soldiers in Nigeria refused to come and cheer him up because they are hiding in the evil forests on Odualand grin grin grin grin

Day Three: The two Igbomen that gave him the gut to declare himself president elect on day two left for East to attend to family meetings. Its sad that Aareonakakanfo could not find anybody among his kinsmen to stand as his defender, the elders handed him over to the FG and used the wife to do jara for them.

this is how the FG won a war without firing a single shot in Yorubaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biafrans fought three years war against Nigeria government and her international allies.

Gambari North initiated Boko Haram and used it for political weapon and got presidency.

Yoruba people call everybody coward even MASSOBians that have shown more gut than the entire Yorubanation, Yorubads call IPOB cowards yet nobody has heard anything the Yorubads did as great warriors.

Lost Ilorin to Fulani ragtag cattle herders or got sacked by Dahomey Amazon women in menstruaal flow will always make we Yorubads objects of scorn and derision.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by STANPASQUAL(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by kettykin: 6:37am On Sep 15, 2015
A similar election in ivory coast produced the same result but different reaction.

The same thing happened to Ogundipe who absconded and ran to London leaving the country with out power for 3 days
The same thing almost happened in 1976 when murtala mohammed was assassinated and nigerian was with out a head of state for 3 days with obasanjo hiding in takwa bay until ty Danjuma rose to the task and saved the occasion.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2015
kettykin:
A similar election in ivory coast produced the same result but different reaction.

The same thing happened to Ogundipe who absconded and ran to London leaving the country with out power for 3 days
The same thing almost happened in 1976 when murtala mohammed was assassinated and nigerian was with out a head of state for 3 days with obasanjo hiding in takwa bay until ty Danjuma rose to the task and saved the occasion.

YUDONMINIT
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by AnambraDota: 6:43am On Sep 15, 2015
kettykin:

Inasmuch as I detest tribalism but this is too glaring to be overlooked, Ogundipe from Igo Awoye and Obasanjo from Abeokuta grin grin grin grin grin

This could be why Obasanjo cloned his rule with Murtala/Obasanjo Regime, even in death a Yorubaman is scared of a Gambari.

Jonathan administration not Yardua/Jonathan administration cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2015
AnambraDota:

Inasmuch as I detest tribalism grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but this is too glaring to be overlooked, Ogundipe from Igo Awoye and Obasanjo from Abeokuta

This could be why Obasanjo cloned his rule with Murtala/Obasanjo Regime, even in death a Yorubaman is scared of a Gambari.

Jonathan administration not Yardua/Jonathan administration
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by AnambraDota: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2015
I heard Oladipo Diya is from Ogun State too hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Yorubas have produced both the running, the hiding and the crying generals in the history of mankind cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tribalism is evil, shun it

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by Zaikon(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2015
o.p i knw u dnt knw about dis story.
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by erikcantona: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Wait you said amazon women conqaured yoruba men with menstrual flow ? Hahaahahaahahahahahahhahahaahah why are this people mouthmakers every tribe even minorties fight war but. For them hehehehe thank GOd am nt from there

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by ELTON123(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2015
This people no go kill me with laugh cheesycheesy lwtmb
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by IheabunikeChuks: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2015
AnambraDota:
I heard Oladipo Diya is from Ogun State too hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Yorubas have produced both the running, the hiding and the crying generals in the history of mankind cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OJUKU OF CURSED MEMORY REMAINS THE GREATEST COWARD EVER LIVETH

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by yorubatic: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2015
My yoruba people are fetish clowns and diabolical cowards. ..they only rant.as touts and agberos they are....the rain curses like market women they are....they have nothing inside their coneheads. ..with their Scratchfaceds, they backstab and betrays ...my yoruba people are only fetish chest beaters...yorubas are cursed, ijebu is not yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by basilo101: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
they will soon start cursing instead of bringing their own facts to disprove these assertions
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by PointB: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
AnambraDota:

Surely, Oladipo Diya must be from Bornu State! shocked shocked How can one tribe produce so many cowards, haba!! Is it genetic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by omoelesa(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ibos that have being losers from time immemorial is now fighting for the yorubas their master.lost the biafra war,ekuemen lost to Obj,ibos supported Gej and lost the presidencial election,supported Agbaje and still lost.Conserning Abiola,do u know why the two most frontline political party then, chose two yoruba men as its presidencial canditate?
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by darfay: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Budahmonkey aka anambradota the chief nyamiri biko leave the yorubas alone they are not in ur league
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by coolitempa(f): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Steewpeed thread....by liars and members of a conquered dispersed...homeless tribe..... cheesy......where are the iboes today......selling gala in SW.....and shouting Biafra of the Internet...... cheesy
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by EastLebanon(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don't like to abuse any tribe,but the yorubas are always cutting more than they can chew forgetting that they have more respected personalities with bad pictures than any other ethnic group in nigeria i.e afonja,ogundipe,awolowo,abiola,diya and maybe tinubu yet they still have the guts to call ojukwu a coward,a man who confronted the fg for their non-chalant altitude and also fought them and the british and russians and co. With a limited resources.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
omoelesa:
Ibos that have being losers from time immemorial is now fighting for the yorubas their master.lost the biafra war,ekuemen lost to Obj,ibos supported Gej and lost the presidencial election,supported Agbaje and still lost.Conserning Abiola,do u know why the two most frontline political party then, chose two yoruba men as its presidencial canditate?

Why ?
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
EastLebanon:
I don't like to abuse any tribe,but the yorubas are always cutting more than they can chew forgetting that they have more respected personalities with bad pictures than any other ethnic group in nigeria i.e afonja,ogundipe,awolowo,abiola,diya and maybe tinubu yet they still have the guts to call ojukwu a coward,a man who confronted the fg for their non-chalant altitude and also fought them and the british and russians and co. With a limited resources.

Tell me what's bad about the emboldened names
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
darfay:

Budahmonkey aka anambradota the chief nyamiri biko leave the yorubas alone they are not in ur league

Please stop dragging me into tribalism, I detest tribalism likewise tribalists, face the issue and avoid tribalism
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Tell me what's bad about the emboldened names

He took rat poison while the other was killed like an ordinary rat.
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:

He took rat poison while the other was killed like an ordinary rat.

Evidence please for both
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by ayokellany: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Igbo lost over 2 million Biafrans and we're still not able to get the presidency

Yoruba lost only MKO and and earned the presidency without a contest in Nigeria

OP stop throwing stone in the market it is bound to hit a Biafran my 2cent.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by ArodewilliamsT: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
another synonym for "cowardice" is "yoruba". Webster's dictionary has confirmed it.
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin This one is talking about people being killed like rats. Do we even need to talk about the biafran kids?
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by darfay: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Please stop dragging me into tribalism, I detest tribalism likewise tribalists, face the issue and avoid tribalism

U bastarddd nyamiri. U ain't no tribalist but u rubbished an entire ethnic group in another thread

Bastarddddd nyamiri, chest beating, sophisticated akpu eater
Re: Yoruba Three Days War With FG by darfay: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:

U bastarddd nyamiri. U ain't no tribalist but u rubbished an entire ethnic group in another thread

Bastarddddd nyamiri, chest beating, sophisticated akpu eater

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Engineers Rebuild Sanyuan Bridge In Only 43 Hours / Revealed! The Igbo Lands Ijaws Are Trying To Claim! / Top10 Estates In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.