Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy (10390 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 / Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by KingTom(m): 1:27am On Aug 19, 2015
francizy:

Adimu nno nma, just that one native doctor (kingtom) is asking me to stop dealing with his fellow babalawos in APC camp. He said that am killing him with shares, abeg na true?? cheesy grin
bia onye ka I Na kpo Dibia? Ibu onye ara? angry
Francizy onye wu this hot plate of steamy nkwobi? shocked guy so giwa bu Aka nchi okwaya? Ngwa introduce me well grin grin
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Sweedy.. smiley
barcanista:
Peppy my love...
Dat Igbo Girl kiss
Kai! You and dearpreye sabi share o! cheesy
francizy:

Adimu nno nma, just that one native doctor (kingtom) is asking me to stop dealing with his fellow babalawos in APC camp. He said that am killing him with shares, abeg na true?? cheesy grin
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by francizy(m): 1:34am On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:
bia onye ka I Na kpo Dibia? Ibu onye ara? angry
Francizy onye wu this hot plate of steamy nkwobi? shocked guy so giwa bu Aka nchi okwaya? Ngwa introduce me well grin grin

Ashawo man! She's engaged biko!! Will be attending her trad anytime soon.. tongue
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by francizy(m): 1:38am On Aug 19, 2015
peppyluv02:
Sweedy.. smiley Kai! You and dearpreye sabi share o! cheesy

Me and dearpreye ne!!!?? shocked shocked shocked

Me na learner for Preye side oh!!! grin
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2015
peppyluv02:
Where is my name? angry
I'm sorry, I've modified it

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by KingTom(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2015
francizy:

Ashawo man! She's engaged biko!! Will be attending her trad anytime soon.. tongue
nkpi you think say everybody dey like you?
I want to be her family doctor tongue
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by francizy(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2015
KingTom:
nkpi you think say everybody dey like you?
I want to be her family doctor tongue

Not every woman uses a male perv doctor oh!!! cheesy
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by KingTom(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2015
francizy:

Not every woman uses a male perv doctor oh!!! cheesy
grin
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by ApcSucks: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
barcanista:
God bless every PDP Supporter mentioned here and those not mentioned...

Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Truckpusher, BloodyKiller, Dumkem21, Emperortj93 Ameduana, DebateNigeria and all patriots

we remain ever loyal

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by nwadiuko1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
My tribute goes to Whynotthetruth Barcanista Biafraqueen Gaborone Mizmycoli Firefire Mogidi CR77 CSTR Francizy cCndyrain Dearpreye Ellechrystal Priscaoge Oremussanctus Shorty Ifyan Pazienza Nigeriavenom Ezenwammadu Anonimi Tomakint Talktimi Temitemi1 Tit Isrealiairforce Altwireless Obiageli Hinwazaka NDPVF Ochejoseph Introvert
Kodded IbokUtoroh Truckpusher Thesonofmark Phockphockman Serveussnape Jackrich Trailblazer
Melzabull Baralatie Mcino Dunsman Boujaye Cococandy Rose2014 Ugomba
Nwadiuko1 Bayswater Peppyluv02

The land is still green
I will keep on modifying anytime I see a patriot
am happy to be a patriot.....I love y'all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by engineerboat(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
barcanista:

Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Truckpusher, BloodyKiller, Dumkem21, Emperortj93 Ameduana, DebateNigeria and all patriots

@Barcanista thanks for this. Let us continue is our defence off true democracy with no hatred, bitternessm and lies. Nigeria will be great.

Nigeria Govt talking drum must work according to their campaing promises.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by talktimi(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
barcanista:

God bless you too bro, things are gradually falling into place and the truth shall prevail.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Emperortj93(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2015
barcanista:

bless u barcanista for this mention (sorry i came late)
i promise to keep giving my all to make sure pdp in kaduna rise again

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Emperortj93(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2015
pls someone should look into the reason why am not being notify of my mention
cc
lalasticlala
ishilove
seun
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Emperortj93:

What really happened?... Why couldn't Yero, & Sambo alongside other stalwarts win Kaduna?...Were they that unpopular?
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Emperortj93(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What really happened?... Why couldn't Yero, & Sambo alongside other stalwarts win Kaduna?...Were they that unpopular?
yero was very unpopular here in kaduna cause he stop all the project his prediccesor (late yakowa) start and decide to raise giant billboard of himself on differnt attire all over the city

even though am a pdp supporter, i absain totally from voting him during the governorship election cus the man have incompotence written all over him. (same thing i guess he learnt from his mentor namadi sambo)

I hope and pray the pdp would present a more competent and reliable candidate come 2019. Preferable, from the southern part of kaduna
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Gboliwe: 3:06am On Aug 21, 2015
Oyind17:
God bless Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

me no get time for PDP

Gbam!
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Gboliwe: 3:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Emperortj93:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
pele
Your english is still Micheal West

see finishing.
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by ellechrystal(f): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
temitemi1:
My tribute goes to peppyluv02 whynotthetruth barcanista ECOTERRORS biafraqueen gaborone mizmycoli firefire mogidi cr77 CSTR francizy candyrain dearpreye ellechrystal priscaoge oremussanctus shorty ifyan pazienza nigeriavenom ezenwammadu anonimi tomakint talktimi temitemi1 tit isrealiairforce altwireless obiageli hinwazaka NDPVF ochejoseph introvert
Kodded ibokUtoroh truckpusher thesonofmark phockphockman serveussnape jackrich trailblazer
Melzabull baralatie mcino dunsman boujaye cococandy rose2014 Ugomba
Thanks love. I appreciate this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by francizy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
temitemi1:
My tribute goes to peppyluv02 whynotthetruth barcanista ECOTERRORS biafraqueen gaborone mizmycoli firefire mogidi cr77 CSTR francizy candyrain dearpreye ellechrystal priscaoge oremussanctus shorty ifyan pazienza nigeriavenom ezenwammadu anonimi tomakint talktimi temitemi1 tit isrealiairforce altwireless obiageli hinwazaka NDPVF ochejoseph introvert
Kodded ibokUtoroh truckpusher thesonofmark phockphockman serveussnape jackrich trailblazer

More power to your elbows bro..

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by CR77(f): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thanks dear. I appreciate this.
temitemi1:

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2015
joseph1832:
And it is also a fact that you, TheSonOfMark who claimed to be a freelance writer is yet to ascertain your claim by posting a link to your freelance article(s).

The joke is also on you! Imagine pot calling kettle black.

Joseph my guy, you dey fall my hand.

Anytime you met the acclaimed " freelancer", just invite me.

Howdy bro.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by joseph1832(m): 1:23am On Aug 22, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Joseph my guy, you dey fall my hand.
Anytime you met the acclaimed " freelancer", just invite me.

Howdy bro.
Can do, will do.
I'm fine thanks for asking...
Re: Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy by ultraGM: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Pic Of Amphibious Gunboat Use By Nigerian Army 2 Fight Niger Delta Militants / NNPC Fails To Account For 107 Million Barrels Of Crude, - Auditor General / Top 10 Largest Police Forces In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.