Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box (35798 Views)

Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews / Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by ojinuocheibi(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
coldsummer:
hahahaha. this evil man is definitely meeting his waterloo. oh the wickedness of david mark to benue zone c people.

God will not forgive him like that. nooo. you guys need to visit his home town to see the mess that place is. the popular police station in benue is actually in his father;s house at eupi.

https://www.nairaland.com/2292189/open-letter-senator-david-mark
most nairalanders don't know what the talk about.
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by dsquare33: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
David Mark forming pride at its peak.
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by Kiakia(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
And he thinks he is above the law? So, where did he testify from if indeed he testified?
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by Kaydayo: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tanyogo:
Updates please!
senator for life. grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by Kiakia(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
And he thinks he is now above the Nigerian laws? So, where did he testify from if indeed he testified in court today? The mentality of some Nigerians, eeh. Hard to understand.
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by coldsummer: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
iceland1:
See this mumu oh, am an idoma incase you forget, nobody can equal david mark in idoma in the help he has given, stop foolish talks you know nothing about.

Look at this airhead
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by eligibility: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
iceland1:
and your foolishness of not using your brain before typing rubbish is let loose, wash your gutter and stop complaining about the dust on someone, your PAPA no go fit ever stand were him son sit. Stop jealous talks.

U lack moral upbringing which i think is the basis of your sporadic nuisance and the disgace you brought upon yourself. Your utterances speaks a lot about your background which your parent will not be comfortable with.
Further discussion with you is a waste of resources.

Change for better may be this generation will pardon you.

Nairaland is not created to hurt people but to promote unity.
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by Trunaijian: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
I really don't know of there was fraud in the venue senatorial elections. But for David Mark to refuse to enter the witness box is a complete disregard for the rule of law which he is supposed to champion. Nobody is above the law! That is how its supposed to be. He should be charged with contempt of court and fined. Please more publicity of this case should be circulated.
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by Tinyemeka(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kweshun: Did he come in that his Volvo helicopter?
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by gumaveddy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Baawaa:
What this man is still looking for,since 1999,David mark you are a big thief
i some time imaging if God is partial, hw can David mark, Akuma and others thief are from Benue and NO TRAFIC LIGHT IN MAKURDI, OTUKPO, GBOKO AND OTHER TOWN, imaging wurukum roundabout wher the food basket(empty basket) is located and we have people that are representing us. Kai kai kai
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by TheAdvocate(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
I guess the op is not a lawyer and doesn't know that both the petitioner and respondent in an election petition need not testified to win their cases.

This is so because the relevant witnessess to an election petition are agents who witnessed and sign the various elections result namely Forms EC 8 (a), (b), (c) and (e) 1.

A candidate to an elections doesnt sign a single election result sheet.
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by IDOMABOY: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
DAVID IS BIGGER THAN ONJEH. NOT D LAW.EVEN BABA BUHARI D FEAR HIM WHO B ONJEH
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by hmuhammad(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
You dedicate your FTC to the Probing Probers
experimentist:
Mr David Mark I hail oh, how market..

why you dey fear to enter the place? enter the place nor,no look uche face grin

I dedicate this FTC to all Buhari supporters, cheers.
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by Eluwilussit(m): 1:08am On Aug 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Why? If he doesn't enter that witness box then he's so far shown he has no respect for the laws of the land.

And this is the kind of person some monikers here like barcanista et al are supporting...

What of PMB that refused to honour and appear before Oputa panel? Did that stop him from becoming the president today? You know what? In Nigeria, some people are above the law.

Someone failed to submit his application with his academic qualifications, yet he was allowed to contest an election. Really? Do you get a job without the right qualifications? You see, what goes around, comes around. This PMB govt was built on shallow sand. It lacks legitimacy, constitutionally and morally.

When we are ready, we will get serious and honest and stop hero-worshiping. All our leaders, and I mean all, are liars and corrupt.
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by igbakigba2t15: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2015
I LOVE THIS GAME CALLED CHANGE....THE LAW IS JUST WAKING UP!
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by demoore1(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2015
LET US CRITISIZE WITH FACTS AND NOT SENTIMENTS.
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by bayulala(m): 7:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Smooyis:
Why must he refuse to enter the box. Is he bigger than the law which requires him to do so. Pride comes before a fall.
And some block heads will be supporting lawmakers like David Mark. Pls let him know that the tune has changed this is not the Era of people deceiving people 'PDP'
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by joseph1832(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

What of PMB that refused to honour and appear before Oputa panel? Did that stop him from becoming the president today? You know what? In Nigeria, some people are above the law.

Someone failed to submit his application with his academic qualifications, yet he was allowed to contest an election. Really? Do you get a job without the right qualifications? You see, what goes around, comes around. This PMB govt was built on shallow sand. It lacks legitimacy, constitutionally and morally.

When we are ready, we will get serious and honest and stop hero-worshiping. All our leaders, and I mean all, are liars and corrupt.
Which constitutionally backing did Oputa panel have? Was the panel enshrined in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria? Least I forget didn't IBB also not show when the panel summoned him? Citing the above reasons?.

If you still want to delve in past tense its your problem, PMB is a decorated general, if you still believe him to not possess WAEC certificate, its your problem. I wonder which legitimacy you're talking about?.
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by Joe4real701(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2015
[b][/b]
joseph1832:
Why? If he doesn't enter that witness box then he's so far shown he has no respect for the laws of the land.

And this is the kind of person some monikers here like barcanista et al are supporting...

GBAM!
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by Eluwilussit(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Which constitutionally backing did Oputa panel have? Was the panel enshrined in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria? Least I forget didn't IBB also not show when the panel summoned him? Citing the above reasons?.

If you still want to delve in past tense its your problem, PMB is a decorated general, if you still believe him to not possess WAEC certificate, its your problem. I wonder which legitimacy you're talking about?.

Until we eschew sentiments, tribalism and favouritism from our national consciousness, and embrace merit and the rule of law, we will be going round and round in an endless circle.

PMB is the president today, thanks to the masses who don't know their right from their left. A man who isn't qualified to be a school principal can be the president of a country. Only in Nigeria. Look at our history since independence. Tafawa was chosen over the likes of Awo and Zik, Shagari over Awo and Zik. Obj was hand picked. Then came GEJ. A man who shouldn't be anywhere near the corridors of power. Today it is PMB. Really? Nigeria is a joke. The only man who was close to being good, was Yar 'Adua. Unfortunately, he was a sick man and history will remember him kindly for his honesty.

When we learn to put square pegs in square holes, then we can enjoy the dividends of democracy. For now, all we have are square pegs in round holes.

Talking about being a general in the army, is ludicrous. One wonders when being a general in the Nigerian Army became a substitute for academic qualifications. NA of all armies?

I will leave you with a quote: " Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great"....John D Rockefeller, 1839-1937. For now, we as a country, have settled for the good, instead of going for the great.
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by joseph1832(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Until we eschew sentiments, tribalism and favouritism from our national consciousness, and embrace merit and the rule of law, we will be going round and round in an endless circle.

PMB is the president today, thanks to the masses who don't know their right from their left. A man who isn't qualified to be a school principal can be the president of a country. Only in Nigeria. Look at our history since independence. Tafawa was chosen over the likes of Awo and Zik, Shagari over Awo and Zik. Obj was hand picked. Then came GEJ. A man who shouldn't be anywhere near the corridors of power. Today it is PMB. Really? Nigeria is a joke. The only man who was close to being good, was Yar 'Adua. Unfortunately, he was a sick man and history will remember him kindly for his honesty.

When we learn to put square pegs in square holes, then we can enjoy the dividends of democracy. For now, all we have are square pegs in round holes.

Talking about being a general in the army, is ludicrous. One wonders when being a general in the Nigerian Army became a substitute for academic qualifications. NA of all armies?

I will leave you with a quote: " Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great"....John D Rockefeller, 1839-1937. For now, we as a country, have settled for the good, instead of going for the great.
And just who might the 'great' be?
Re: Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box by Eluwilussit(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
joseph1832:
And just who might the 'great' be?

It could be you. It could be anybody. I wouldn't mind Duke, Fashola, Tambuwal or anyone else, who has really distinguished himself or herself. This idea of running to the old school with hat-in-hand is shameful.

Look at it critically, this way: Shagari was never distinguished in any particular field. He failed. OBJ failed to make anything out of OFN alias Obasanjo Farms or whatever he calls it. Even with the benefit of hindsight, OBJ failed in his second coming. A man who couldn't manage his farm successfully, was entrusted with the destiny of a nation of over 170m people. Really?

Let's visit Jonah. This is a man who had no plan of even becoming a councillor in his local govt. But in less than 6 yrs, he was the president. Yet we expected much from him. How? Does a man give what he doesn't have? I doubt.

Now let's forget all the military vagabonds and look at PMB critically, without bias. His case is even startling and worrisome. I hardly know where to begin, simply because I have exhausted all my argument before the elections. Nonetheless, I will try to highlight some key issues.

I) He and his co-travellers, committed a treasonable offence by overthrowing a democratically elected Nigerian govt. They succeeded but don't forget that it was the same offence, if not more, that the likes of Dimka, Bissalla, Orka and many more, committed and paid for with their blood. So we simply rewarded PMB for being an undisciplined soldier.

2)Given his past antecedents, which are widely known, how did he suddenly become this saint that I read about everyday? Even with newspaper evidences, Nigerians decided to close their mind to the truth.

3) Please, can you tell me how our "amiable and anointed" president spent the last 30 yrs of his life? What did he achieve in the past 30 yrs on a personal level? We simply rewarded him for laziness and his unbridled desire to rule Nigeria one more time, before God calls him home.

At this rate, don't be surprised that we will still run to the same clique, come 2019 or 2023. Then we expect Nigeria to get better. If you have not been following the U.S. Presidential debate and campaign, please do. It is not the likes of PMB, Jonah, OBJ or Atiku that contest it. They go for the educated and successful ones. People with brain. Not just retired generals. Lol.

If you sincerely believe that what we have had in the past and what we have presently were and are the best in Nigeria, then we might have to give it up and employ someone capable from any part of the world. After all, the presidency is a job. The Governor of Bank of England is Canadian. Who the cap fits, let him wear it.

I sincerely apologize for the lengthy post. Didn't mean to take all your time. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag / What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) / Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.