Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] (27968 Views)

Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES / Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal / Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by checkurback: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Pictured above is the empty witness box at the Code of Conduct Tribunal where Senate President Bukola Saraki is expected to mount as his trial on alleged falsification of assets continues this morning but he's unlikely to be there.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8794

cc: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Andyg: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
Haba SP u are not above the law. go and swear to answer the allegations na

9 Likes

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by powerfulsettingz: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2015
I smile for Nigeria legal proceedings
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by idari: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
:-XIt will be an insult to Nigeria as a whole if saraki is not arrested,because no one is above d law,I wonder how those to be probed in future will react if Saraki eventually didn't show up. SARAKI MUST GO

15 Likes

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by omisakint: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
I'm loving dis

1 Like

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
He's ironing his clothes

15 Likes

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by BCISLTD: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
angry
the case as always been our agencies lack of following procedures to the T....
at the end the criminals and corupt get away on technicalities. ..rubbish mteewww

Check my signature Call or whatsapp. .

And the suv must go this week

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser

2 Likes

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by bqlekan(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
He was there, you guys can't just see him... Afeeri to sure.. eyin ti Ilorin, I hail ooooo grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Na so 9ja be.... Am not amazed.....

1 Like

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
"Only a fool will believe that PMB is not involved in this political saga, saraki should resign with pride and allow this country to move on. Anything that will make saraki to win this case, PMB should be ready for political war, but I don't believe PMB will lose this one". Quote me anywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
kkkk
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by yimikaa: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
@op there is no chair in the witness box na.

Put a chair there or ordinary stool(apoti),saraki will show up with his agabada.
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by shizzy7(f): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Shebi,

One Nigga like that said apeal court has Stopped his arrest...

Please I need flight fare to Abuja now #50,000 only..I am the witness they're waiting for...

Bank :: Oceanic Bank
Acc. Nos :: 41908010
Name :: Lilian Lamide Lyon

Thanks,,
For a Corruption free Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by freedom96: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
If saraki is eventually unseated,whos gonna be our senate president?Someone enlight us please.What does the law say?
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by amii131(f): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
grin
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by shaddoww: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Dafe20(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
This is Napoleon
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by hansad: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki doesn't have to be present before a purely witch hunt court.

It is four months now, Nigeria's legislative arm of government has been dysfunctional, because Buhari wants to be a dictator - as he struggles to "select" who and who shall head the National Assembly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by kurt09(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by ELgordo(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
BS ...... All these politians are thieves..
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by USATrucks: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Corruption.....

Nollywood Movies is very lucrative Business, Even with as low as 1m naira you can get a standard movie and make an additional 1m - 1.5m in less than One Month, No other biz can gaurantee such a huge return in that short period of time.... This is something people have over looked, Ask people Like AY, AMACO Films and Kunle Afolayan How much they make from a single movie...... Only in nollywood you will invest 1m and get 2m and above in less than 1 month..... PM me for more information. (You will Thank me Later)
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by dad007(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Let wait and see
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by boolet: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
USATrucks:
Corruption.....
Nollywood Movies is very lucrative Business, Even with as low as 1m naira you can get a standard movie and make an additional 1m - 1.5m in less than One Month, No other biz can gaurantee such a huge return in that short period of time.... This is something people have over looked, Ask people Like AY, AMACO Films and Kunle Afolayan How much they make from a single movie...... Only in nollywood you will invest 1m and get 2m and above in less than 1 month..... PM me for more information. (You will Thank me Later)

fraud alert!

9 Likes

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by ikombe: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki dey under im bed grin
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by DICKtator: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Please be patient

He is on his way!!!

He just need to tidy up his books first

And destroy the zombies in his closet!!

Thank you

grin grin grin grin
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Built2last: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
what da fvck was CCB and CCT doing since 2005 when this asset was falsely declared.

thats gross incompetence on their part. more reason i am seeing it as a script.

asset decalred 10 years ago, you were to review and publish in one month. this you have not done till 10 years after, and you expect me to celebrate your crass incompetence

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Zaikon(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
na so
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Ramstar: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki is making things difficult for himself. but no route for escape in this case
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by WASMOG(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2015
ok
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by KeriBaby(f): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2015
Apparently Saraki is above the Law! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by adenine02: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife / Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit / I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.