Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Has Distanced Relationship Ever Worked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Distanced Relationship Ever Worked? (561 Views)

Omoyele Sowore / Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? / Will This Relationship Ever Work??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Distanced Relationship Ever Worked? by kstadaura: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2015
In my opinion distance relationship is bullshit, even if you are with ur boy/girlfriend and it happens that he/she has to go and live in a place thats far away from where u are living, in my opinion just forget about the rltnshp. i didnt say all guys/girls are like that ooo, but most times it doesnt end well.

for example, you will be with a girl from sec schl till she finish and even help her to get admsn into tertiary institution but once she spend like one year in the schl things will start to change,she is nt ur type anymore,doesnt have ur time etc she will only stay with u if u have money. Thats why i like ready made girls, i didnt say all are like that oooo.

Another example that makes me hate distanced rltnshp is what happen to my friend,a lady, she has a guy that they spend long time together, he later relocates to his home town, she couldnt go with him cos she stays with her parent. He use to visit her very often and they obviously love each other. one day he called and told her that he got married and it wasnt his fault, his mother forced him blah blah blah, he was even crying on the phone, when she tell me i remainded her that i warned her but she didnt listen.

lets hear us opinion guys what do you think of distanced relationship?
Re: Has Distanced Relationship Ever Worked? by Tanyogo(m): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2015
It works perfectly for those who know how to play it.
Re: Has Distanced Relationship Ever Worked? by Bilabong(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Distance relationship works I don't know of distance relationshop
Re: Has Distanced Relationship Ever Worked? by Tanyogo(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Bilabong:
Distance relationship works I don't know of distance relationshop
Kai. Dats a typographical error due to system failure.

1 Like

Re: Has Distanced Relationship Ever Worked? by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Well, if thr is no pretence in d rship it will work. Just two hrts being focused and missing each oda
Re: Has Distanced Relationship Ever Worked? by Kayswat(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
It depends on how the relation is being build, if it's a type that they believe physical contact must be involved in a relationship. Shhhhhhhh it can't work but I believe relationship is a mind thing not all about physical presence
Re: Has Distanced Relationship Ever Worked? by olamigbemi(f): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Distance relationship works a lot! It only depends on d mind of d guy n d lady and on d level of understanding n maturity! (Am actually speaking frm experience. We r still together tho)
Re: Has Distanced Relationship Ever Worked? by sexylogan(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Long distance relationships are extremely difficult to maintain.
It takes a lot of maturity, trust and patience.
It's not for everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Women Don't Care How You Make Ya Money Before Marrying You This Days / kjhdgh.,dskh / Those Who Have Ears; Let Them Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.